[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIDN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10
File: 1345078870078.gif (2 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
1345078870078.gif
2 MB, 480x271
"Whites are raised to be weary of black people. They live in fear of anyone that basically isn't white." - white guy

How the fuck do I respond to this?
>>
It's the other way around. We don't fear niggers, we're just on alert when they're around because boogaboos are statistically far more likely to commit crime.
>>
Tell him to stop being a cuck.

We weren't raised to fear blacks, but we wouldn't be on edge around them if they didn't commit disproportionate amounts of crime.
>>
>>76475175
show him crime statistics
>>
Well its for a reason

Its like teaching your children to be wary of fire.
>>
>>76475175

>weary

Damn, it really isn't starting to feel like that now.
>>
>>76475175
it's instinct:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
File: 1465358134582[1].jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
1465358134582[1].jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>76475175
They are raised to be wary of them because the danger is true.
It's like saying "people are raised to be wary of predatory animals"
>>
>>76475175
It's not taught, it's learned.
Hell, we're strongly taught the opposite from an early age and many of us still turn out never relaxing around blaxing.
>>
>>76475175
Ask for proof. It's demonstrably false
>>
>>76475175
This is how you respond:

http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4AxPhRix9
>>
>>76476117
And if that doesn't get the point across you respond with this:

http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/nosrkpk6/file.html
>>
>>76475175
>How the fuck do I respond to this?
i wasn't raised by a bigot like you.
>>
Hes kinda right. A person is naturally hesitant to mingle out of their tribe.
>>
>>76475981
This is why Islamophobia is a word that will always make me laugh.
Like really nigger, you're gonna tell me I'm off my rocker for being scared of a religion whose """"westernized"""" followers want to kill me or throw me in prison? Anyone who isn't scared of or angry toward Islam isn't fucking paying attention.
>>
File: 1463077673613.jpg (61 KB, 1098x885) Image search: [Google]
1463077673613.jpg
61 KB, 1098x885
Regardless, you won't get far. He probably can't listen to reason.
>>
>>76475175
You can always just turn it around.
By saying that categorizing whites with your experience does not make it a fact.
Then attack them with "oh so you were brought up to hate blacks?
Then hold R2 + triangle, and finish him off by calling him a racist
>>
>>76475175
you could disprove that by showing that very few whits are racist towards asians compared to blacks
>>
have you SEEN any white girl at a concert
>>
>>76475175
>How the fuck do I respond to this?

I wasn't raised that way at all.
I had to learn that through life experience.
>>
>>76475175
Ask for proof. It seems like projection and paranoia on his part.
>>
File: HEOJs.gif (500 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
HEOJs.gif
500 KB, 300x268
>>76475175
I was raised by my parents to be color blind, but I went to a school where whites were the minority. I had to learn to be wary of black people on my own.
>>
>>76475175
You don't have to be taught when there's plenty of personal experience to go around for everybody a hundred times over.
>>
File: incineration.jpg (19 KB, 477x354) Image search: [Google]
incineration.jpg
19 KB, 477x354
>>76476530
>Then hold R2 + triangle, and finish him off by calling him a racist
>>
>>76476530
Waiting to see if he responds to crime statistics.

>>76476443
It seems like this is the case. As he keeps pretending that whites are the evil of America.
>>
>>76476042
HOLD IT!
>>
Literally just - "not really, should I be taking you serious or should I walk away? Because if youre going to throw blind accusations... I have more important things to do"
>>
>>76477087
That's what I did initially. But I came back and saw what he posted, and it got my blood boiling.
>>
I just found this. I think this should work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFwfoqJHeE
>>
>>76477005
Then he is probably too indoctrinated to be redeemed. Tell him to read The Bell Curve or any other book examining the link between race/IQ and crime and just leave it alone.
>>
>>76475175
Im not white but im more scared of blacks than whites or asians
>>
>>76475175
Tell him that you are sorry that his racist parents raised him to be weary of blacks, but the rest of the civilised world does not. Tell him you are sorry that he had to grow up with such hate. Then tell him you'd rather not associate with a racist.
>>
>>76479012
>sorry
>sorry
Stop appropriating my culture
>>
>>76479169
tob jej
>>
i'm sorry, i wasn't paying attention. i was fantasizing about blowing you off because i find white men sexually appealing. by the way, can i see your dick?
>>
>>76475175
tell him to live in the hood if he feels so safe with black people
>>
>>76475175
黑色是野人他是只為是良好的奴隸
>>
>one tribe doesn't like another tribe

how is he wrong?
>>
>>76475175

What's the context? Id just tell him 'yeah well you don't wanna get robbed and possibly murdered in some incredibly grisly way like you can read about all day every day'
>>
>>76475175
Everyone is born racist. Out group bias is seen in infants. They won't take toys from people with different accents than their parents.

Being racist is the most natural thing in the world, that's why everyone is racist. No teaching needed.
>>
never grew up racist, was never taught to be racist and I lived mostly near white people, but all the trouble, and all the shit that was stolen from me was black, my car has been broken into 4 times, smashed window, was a chubby black kid, neighbors dog was poisoned, he had cameras, was a black kid. Walking my dogs one day, my dog walks on black ladies precious grass, "get your ugly ass dog off my lawn white boy"

"yo white boy" "you whitebois only care about race" "yo whats up nigga, yo hold up only we can say dat word" "white dick is small dick" "where the white women at" *all girls in school chased after black guys* *whites killed by police in higher numbers than blacks, "white man keeping us down" "white police be oppressing us" "all whites are racist" "all whites are sexist" *only hiring ethnic backgrounds* *race cards* *muh slavery*

how dare these white scum, you poor oppressed victims should get hugs, not prison sentences

I learned to be racist, I'm sick of your rap culture, sick of the bias, sick of the racism against white people, sick of the crime being committed against me by blacks. And then you have the audacity to say I'm the racist one my entire life, told that I should be ashamed of myself because I'm white my entire life. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>76479169
I've never seen a chink apologize for anything
>>
>>76475175
Kind of like how people are raised to be wary of guns?
>>
Good parenting
>>
>>76476429
>This is why Islamophobia is a word that will always make me laugh.
just tell them that Islamaphobia doesn't exist because phobias are irrational
>>
>>76475175
>how the fuck do I respond to this?
"Prove it."
>>
>>76485164
Lo siento
>>
>>76485321
Then why do liberals still exist?
>>
>>76475175
Easy. You ask where have you heard of this, which implies that you as a presumably a white guy don't sympathise.

Then you ask, if it is so, what do we do about it? This implies you want some constructive thinking, and whatever the answer, you can dismiss it because of the first question. You don't sympathise.
>>
Are you sure you didn't mean wary?
I wasn't raised to be weary of black people, that just sort of happened naturally when I hit thirty and realized they were never going to fucking change.
>>
>>76485730
Didn't know they had Taco Bell in Commida. You chinky nigs have Baja Blast?
>>
>>76475175
Depends on how old he was as to how he was raised. If he's older than 50, then sure he was probably raised that way, if he's younger then it's the opposite.

Most of us in Gen-X and Y were raised that everyone was the same, and all that bullshit, until we had the black kids steal our shit, or gang up on us. After that we came to the logical conclusion: "around blacks, never relax."
>>
>>76486965
What was it like living with a cuck father that never explained niggers to you? Your dad probably thinks nigger is a bad word huh?
>>
Never been more happy that the area I live in has hardly any blacks mostly whites theres just a few too many chinks and pooinloos
>>
>>76475175
Raised or experienced? because all the kids I know rebelled growing up, its called the school of hard knocks.
>>
>>76487360
I was raised by a single mother in a neighborhood full of niggers and spics until middle school, when we moved into my Grandmother's house in the white suburbs.
>>
>>76476429
Good man.
>>
>>76476776
Oh, and fucking THIS.
Good Lord.
>>
>>76475175
I'm white and I'm not afraid of anyone. I just recognise niggers and shitskins as a public health hazard.
>>
>>76475175
What kind of upbringing did this guy have? I had a standard liberal "we are all equal, no race but the human race" upbringing, and I was always taught by my parents and by the public school system to be welcoming of blacks, muslims, or whatever flavor-of-the-week minority was making headlines. For years I had to deal with cognitive dissonance as I tried to rationalize the real-world behavior of said peoples.
>>
File: 1463256826267.jpg (25 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1463256826267.jpg
25 KB, 396x385
>>76488449
My problem is I avoid confrontation. I'm pretty good in a fight, like other anon I responded to moments ago, I grew up in a colored school; white neighborhood.(gotta love our gubmints diversity school zones, one fucking block in my neighborhood had to go to Warren Central, me and one younger kid. ) So I was forced into fighting, plenty.
I just don't like it.
Then I rage at home, pathetic really. I know. But fuck it, I have a good life and avoid colored areas to reduce the probably of confrontations, and it works. Problem is I work downtown Indianapolis at a small finance consultation company, just one big colored area.
Eh.
>>
>>76475175

Racism is simply pattern recognition.
>>
what's that thing that liberals do? they call everything a phobia that goes against their narrative and make it seem like there's an irrational fear in order to make rational concerns seem infantile?
>>
>>76488581
The >we are all equal teachings
Come from like the last 15 years
>>
Remind him that nearly all credible scientific research on the subject says that how you're raised means basically nothing for the views you hold as an adult.
>>
I'm black and I'm more wary around other blacks.
>>
File: race and crime.png (3 MB, 1296x1728) Image search: [Google]
race and crime.png
3 MB, 1296x1728
>>76475175
>That's not true, most people are indoctrinated to be accepting of all other people. Its just that we can read statistics.
>>
im native american and i am 25ft tall
>>
>>76475175
>Whites are raised to be weary of black people
Yeah, by black crime.

I was rised with no mention of race, because there were no niggers in Spain when I was young. Hell, nobody even warned be about gyppos either.

I learned all the racial prejudice that I have today as I grew up.

Also, blacks are raised to blame white people of all their problems and they teach them to feel entitled to ask for shit like whitey owes them anything.
>>
>>76475175
Say "Citation fucking needed", because that sounds like unsubstantiated bullshit.
>>
>>76475175
Well the way to respond to that is easy..

Stop talking to fucking tards you moron
>>
>>76475175
This is old news, if you still don't know how to refute this you should lurk more.
>>
>>76475175
Ask him this:
We're you raised that way or did you grow to be that way after a series of bad experiences?
>>
>>76475175
>fear

But that's wrong. I don't fear the roaches, who are our dindus. I avoid them because they are not worth the effort.
Also because they smell bad.
>>
>>76475175
"Women are raised to be wary of strange men. They live in fear of anyone man they don't know"
>>
File: wrightinabenis.png (9 KB, 904x542) Image search: [Google]
wrightinabenis.png
9 KB, 904x542
>>76476074
this pretty much, i liked the 3 or 4 in my highschool enough but when i got out into the world i had bad violent experience one after another

now i just move away when theres too many
>>
File: 9457602_1280x720.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9457602_1280x720.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>76475175
show him youtube videos of relaxed whites getting knocked out
>>
>>76476074
>It's not taught, it's learned.
Pretty much. I was raised with the usual lefty drivel of "everyone is equal, foreign cultures are all wunderbar, be nice to everyone".

And I actually managed to keep believing it for a while but then the town I grew up in got infested with more and more of them and lefty delusion has no chance to survive when it faces reality.
>>
>>76475175
More like, people with common sense are programmed to be weary of danger.
>>
>>76486270
Never heard of Baja Blast. How many spic food joints do you half-breeds have, anyways?
>>
have that cuck move to a nigger pit for even a couple months
>>
>>76490963
Don't know why this made me laugh so hard, but thank (You)
>>
>>76476776
I know them feels m8.
>>
>>76481938
>黑色是野人他是只為是良好的奴隸
/thread
>>
File: 1460547027435.png (327 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460547027435.png
327 KB, 600x400
>Grow up in mainland England
>96% white population in my hometown
>Be raised to be very tolerant and accepting of foreign bodies and cultures just like every other white kid
>Always interested to hear about their walks of life
>Move to Deptford, London
>76% black demographic
>Get mugged twice in first 2 weeks
>Black people are aggressive and rowdy in the streets all the time for no reason
>Can't look anybody in the eye out of fear of pointless acts of hostility
>The only white people I see are usually construction workers acting your typical friendly bantering Britbongs
>Begin to despise black culture and how obviously perpetuated by racial tribalism it is
>Learn about all the racially segregated districts in London and how truly undiverse the place truly is
>Realize multiculturalism is a sham and everything I was taught is a lie
>>
>>76489690
kek
>>
>>76496397
Amen brother.

Had a very similar experience in my life.
>>
>>76475175
>weary

A good place to start would be to learn how to fucking spell and/or use the right words in your sentence.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.