[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else become racist because of sjw? Is this their real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1464839947887.jpg (820 KB, 1072x3744) Image search: [Google]
1464839947887.jpg
820 KB, 1072x3744
Anyone else become racist because of sjw? Is this their real political motive?
>>
>>76472031
I think the excesses of SJWery has sparked a backlash, yes. That faggot Milo talks about it all the time, with a sense of smug pride as though he made it happen.

Will it cause the pendulum to shift back? Who knows.
>>
>>76472238
Depends on how effective the camps are
>>
>>76472432
Anon there aren't going to be any camps.
>>
>>76472031
I became a racist because I moved out of the suburbs into the city and actually saw real black people.

They're like goddamn LoTR orcs or something. What the fuck?
>>
>>76472800
Yeah. Living and working among them and having to deal with them every day changes your mind about them REAL fast.
>>
Somewhat. It's not like I can't maintain a personal relationship with a black person but the constant pandering to a demographic that has proven itself, statistically and anecdotally, to be beyond salvation for decades is sickening.
>>
>>76472031

Left girl is top qt
>>
>>76472031
You give them too much credit, they clearly are not that bright.
>>
>>76472031

Left left looks absolutely lovely.
>>
Seeing niggers on the news every night committing crimes every night made me racist. Also, seeing all the pretty white single moms with half niglets really did it
>>
>>76472031
>become

Everyone is racist.
>>
File: howitcouldbe.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
howitcouldbe.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1600
>>76472031

for me it was the day i realized jews did not consider themselves white, and whites are the only race on earth that isn't fully tribalised.

then i learned enough about the holocaust to realise it was just wartime propaganda

i am half german, 3 uncles died during the war.
hitler was right

gas the kikes : race war now
>>
File: ak.gif (1 MB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
ak.gif
1 MB, 280x157
>>76472509
your right, we know they will lie anyways
bullets are cheeper than the theater and music hall we built in aushwitz.
>>
>>76472031
Yes. I legitimately didn't care about race before BLM. Sure, we'd make fun of our black friends and they'd make fun of us, but there was no real racism between us. SJWs pushed me towards you people, who redpilled me on this race and IQ stuff.
>>
>>76472800
>>76472998
This completely. On my walk to work every day I see at least 3 cars go by with the windows down and rap music on loud enough to hear a block away. Every single fucking time it's a black driver.
>>
>>76473623
Hey bro, I like the right girl, but I respect your opinion bro.
>>
>>76472800
I work with a black dude. He's alright but it's amazing how poorly he retains knowledge. Have to explain shit to him 3 times at least.
>>
>>76472031
modern SJWs were literally my red pill.
I was an avowed liberal less than two years ago.
As I saw all of the SJW stuff on the news I started to question my beliefs, because what they were doing and saying didn't make sense.
I started looking for sources that didn't support my deeply-held beliefs, and found those arguments and sources to be more compelling.
It has been a long two years, but I have made a huge shift in most of what I believe politically.
I still hold some liberal ideas, but I no longer identify as liberal.

SJWs literally turned me into the very thing they claim to fight against.
>>
>>76474688
I work with a Mexican like that. It's like his first day on the job, every single day.
>>
>>76472031
Niggers made me racist. SJWs made me want to vote for Trump.
>>
>>76473623
Yeah, Canadia would like Left Shark.
>>
I used to be neutral towards blacks but the past few years with the BLM shit, degenerate nigger culture being pushed in all media have made me hate them. I have no interest in rap music anymore I hate everything about 'black culture'
>>
>>76472031
>Anyone else become racist because of sjw

I no longer see any advantage in being in contact with other races because of them. It's all cost not benefit.
>>
>>76475192
Me too. I think this is fairly typical of people here, actually.
>>
File: 1452299624310.jpg (25 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
1452299624310.jpg
25 KB, 332x332
>>76475192
Storytime, this anon's experience sounds like mine

>be liberal as fuck going into college
>hate right wingers
>spend more time on campus
>years pass
>notice the SJW crowd growing
>notice their hatred of anything white and male
>go on a date with one
>date was unpleasant
>realize that these people want power in society
>took a break from 4chan going into uni
>go back on towards the end of my senior year
>realize they have a politics board and i should know how the world works since i'm no longer a kid
>enter the red pill

It will feel good voting against those insufferable fucks in November. I cringe thinking about how I used to be.
>>
>>76472031
1>4>2>3
>>
>>76472031
I became "racist" because of New Orleans, really I'm just more realistic about race and its relationship to group activity
>>
File: heil-hitler.jpg (100 KB, 1024x563) Image search: [Google]
heil-hitler.jpg
100 KB, 1024x563
>>76472031
YES
E
S

>ex gf was a liberal professor. any time i tried to question her she would threaten to break up with me
>sex was amazing (even tho her tits were sour) so i put up with it as long as possible
>obviously shit ended
>finally had freedom to ask questions
>had lurked chans from time to time for years
>"what's /pol/?"
>"ah, politics. wtf how can they seriously support trump?! this is a joke right?!"
>stumble upon red-pilled gf with huge tits
>my face now
>>
>>76476848
>>76477414
kek our stories are so close XD

liberal college whores are so abrasive they only ever convert numale cucks.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>76474021
This girl isn't german
>>
>>76477823
Many of them do it under the impression that they'll get to fuck them. It's sad but, hey, cucks gonna cuck.
>>
Yes... I can't stand authoritarian democrats/liberals. yes if youre on the left you are just as bad if not worse for a allowing this cancer of your party known as the regressive left without checking them. I used to be a liberal until I realized its the most self loathing a person can get. There's nothing worse than a liberal.

Inb4 - I believe in liberal values like freedom of speech and equal opportunity!

Shut the fuck up and sit down. those aren't liberal values you're just naming off amendments in the constitution you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>76472031
Black lives matter made me racist.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.