[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape seems to be the hotbed topic of the moment, doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Rape seems to be the hotbed topic of the moment, doesn't it?

It's weird because one one hand, I agree with the pic. A woman SHOULD be able to drink without the fear of getting raped or assaulted, but shouldn't she also know that drinking impairs judgment for both parties?
>>
You expect regret when you drink.
>>
File: godek.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
godek.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>76471203
The problem is that women are irrational and this causes an artificial paradox in our social system where it's damned if you do, damned if you don't for most men.
>>
Why isn't it rape when a man drinks too much and has sex?
>>
>>76471470
It's why I think that men need to just not drink around women anymore. I know that's hard to do in college, but holy shit, you're taking a huge fucking gamble even dating a girl in college.
>>
>>76471745
That's the million dollar question. Another is why is a woman at fault for drunk driving and not at fault for drunk sex?
>>
>>76471203
Rapists are degenerate and should be gassed desu fampai
>>
>>76471966
I don't think anyone would disagree, but at the same time, the word "rape" has been so bastardized it's hard to even take it seriously anymore. That's not even getting on the subject of false rape allegations.
>>
>>76471203
I think I SHOULD be able to walk through the ghetto areas at night with cash sticking out of my pockets.
>>
>>76471856
If she is unconscious and unable to respond it's not sex. It's rape.
>>
>>76471203
Do you take responsibility when you drive drunk?
Do you take responsibility when you do drugs?
....Yes?

Then you should take responsibility when you slut drunk, cunts. You're the one drinking a mind-altering liquid.
>>
I am a woman and I personally do not drink. If I did drink however I would expect I would make bad choices as all drunk people do.

I still don't get why it is rape for the women if she is drunk in our society but not for the man. Why is it not a double rape? Why not grow up and realize you where an idiot and regret is not rape.

Sexism that's why.
>>
>>76473430
No shit... Also most of the time they are not in this position they are awake and not saying no, stop, don't like this, ect. How can an equally drunk man know she can consent when he can't either?
>>
>>76471203
Don't drink and drive.

It's not the car's fault if you wrap it around a tree or kill someone.
>>
>>76474053
I agree with you. But I also think men and women aren't equal, and that in this situation it's up to the man to make sure he's protected. There will always be the women who lie, but nothing will ever stop that.
>>
>>76474600
Hear that? We know you can't handle yourselves ladies so we'll have to be the moral compass for you. Fucking children...women
>>
So the lesson is to not have sex with drunk sluts?

How is this not a women+chad scheme? tell me please. Woman want to scare away all non-chads as they will call rape if they wake up with one of them in bed, but they won't if it's always a chad as = fucking a chad who fucked all the women implyies status and social power as hes the most desired, the alpha > call it a rape

So the lesson is not to have sex with drunk sluts, unless you are a chad?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.