[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Over.png (8 KB, 643x232) Image search: [Google]
Over.png
8 KB, 643x232
IT'S OVER
>>
File: 1430878457808.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1430878457808.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

IT'S DONE.
>>
all berned out
>>
Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness. This woman who has made world history tonight and will be our first female president!

This woman who is the must qualified candidate for president in the entire history of our nation.

I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her.

I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mileā€¦ All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out.

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her
>>
>>76469671
>1% reporting
That's called the mail-in vote from senile 70 year olds in nursing homes.
It is reported before actual meaningful humans get through polling lines, vote and those poll stations are able to tabulate their results.

Clinton only getting 6 out of 10 of the early votes is quite worrying for her.
>>
>>76470062
This shit is stale pasta already and it's been in the fridge for one day
>>
>>76470062
I think I developed autism from reading this.
>>
>>76470152
>berniefags actually believe this
>>
File: image.png (751 KB, 1002x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
751 KB, 1002x1199
>>76470062
Kek
>>
File: happening.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
PRAISE KEK
>>
Bernie stumbled into a nasty reception

KEK
>>
>>76469671
it's time to take out a loan or to max all your credit cards right now and make a huge donation to Bernie...

so he can keep on fighting and winning, I know I am donating 36,000$ tonight

Match me everyone
>>
>>76470596
pepsi can is white men during a hillary presidency
>>
>>76469671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMwNtau3gOs

NO REFUNDS BUCKEROOS
>>
File: soul-eater-kid-6.png (191 KB, 635x335) Image search: [Google]
soul-eater-kid-6.png
191 KB, 635x335
>>76469671
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>76471021
Bernie supporters will have to gib more monies to change result

INB4 millions donated for no cause
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.