[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on why you Americans hate Trump? Are Americans just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Redpill me on why you Americans hate Trump?
Are Americans just cucked hard by feminism, LGBT rights, equality for all and their wives?
>>
as far as i know trump is fully for lgbt rights and equality of opportunity. but communist sjws want equality of outcome.
>>
>>76469540
>Are you fucking kidding me?
Nobody watches the opposition speak so all people know is what their favorite station tells them is going on. Simple, really
>>
>>76469540
BECUZ WE NEED TO BREAK DOWN BARRIERS
>>
>>76469702
>as far as i know trump is fully for lgbt rights and equality of opportunity. but communist sjws want equality of outcome.

Oh sorry no idea on that one. I thought Trump hates LGBT and the minority (blacks). I keep on seeing them hating Trump.
>>
faceboo and other social media sites and the mass media all have a liberal bias.
"we are a nation of immigrants" is also a big meme everybody believes applies to third world immigration
>>
>>76470054
Then you're just as stupid as they are.
>>
>>76469540
I can't think of one thing I like about him.
>>
>>76469540
>most popular guy running
>>
>>76470054

No, that's just Pacquiao.
>>
>>76470247
He gon end muh gibsmedats! Shiieeet
>>
File: huh.jpg (92 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
92 KB, 384x313
>>76469540
>Asking /pol/ why we hate Trump.
>>
>>76469540

Democrats care more about Illegal Immigrants than American Citizens

Democrats want to keep dependent on welfare and import illegal immigrants for votes

Use SJWs to call racism/sexist/homophoic card against GOP to court voters

Single Issue Social Liberal voters is the only thing the Democrats can do well at.
>>
It's not that his ideas are necessarily stupid, it's that he lacks the decorum necessary to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world. He says stupid shit on TV for free advertising, then complains about the "media" misrepresenting him.
>>
>>76470643
Well, I hate Trump. Then again, /pol/ is not just one guy.
>>
>>76470054
They hate on Trump, but you would be hard pressed to find Trump hating on them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.