[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be better in the long run if Hilldog or Jewie Sanders won?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: made for black men.jpg (105 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
made for black men.jpg
105 KB, 600x900
Any other fascists, NatSocs, or WNs, besides myself want Bernie or Hillary to win?
Let me explain: IMO white men still haven't woken up en masse yet regarding how bad the world has become. You see it at the Trump rally's: hardly any white men involved. Those that are, are weak, fat/skinny-fat, slovenly, pathetic cucks who enjoy getting enriched on camera for the world to see.

Most white men, far in excess of 99%, are sitting at home, comfy, pissing away their time on some stupid fucking hobby while the world burns. They're not investing in powerful careers or the alt-right movement, getting married, or investing in strong RWDS-educated children.

I think it would be a GOOD thing to have 8 years of Bernie or Hillary so shit can really fucking hit the fan. Maybe then white men would get off their fat asses and get: /fit/, go /k/ommando, start real fucking /biz/nesses and band together to end the Marxists for good.

If Trump wins it feels like white men will just continue to be lazy cucks who are waiting for someone else to fix THEIR problems.

Thoughts?
>>
Bernie is the best option because he's so crazy, no one would work with him, so nothing he wants would get done. And he's such a spineless cuck he'd probably just do whatever congress told him to do.

Hillary is basically the end of the ride.
>>
Or you could help pick up your brothers yourself

Ive been pushing my friends to workout for cpl years not

Been trying to convert all i know to be Trump supporters

Instead of being so selfish take an active role in real life to bring your white bredren up
>>
>>76468361
Communism is cancer and needs to be cut out. Him getting in office would allow his ideas to spread
>>
>>76468208
stop tempting me anti nofap demon
>>
>>76468361

I feel like Hillary would be better...She'd actually get shit done that would make everything much much worse for white men, and allow feminists (for example) run wild over everything.

Young, rich, white Chads would be going to prison left and right on false rape charges, and MAYBE, just maybe, their rich WASP fathers would stop being such arrogant Jewish assholes and start throwing money at the alt-right to unfuck this whole mess.
>>
>>76468208
Nope nope nope. Hillary = Obama, the country will still be in slow decline, but slow enough so that the media can cover it up and pretend Obama is a good president. At least Bernie would get so much gridlock and fuck up so bad the media couldn't cover it up, but Hillary would be fucking shit
>>
>>76468624
to make a Fourth Reich Omelette, you gotta break some eggs, based Leafbro
>>
>>76468493

I've tried. Seriously. I've even spent a lot of money. They won't fucking listen. That's the point. It's not bad ENOUGH yet.

How does the average white guy spend his free time and money? Now ask yourself if any of these activities has any real serious relevance to unscrewing this fucking mess we're in? And I don't mean in the tinfoil nutter lets all go 'innawoods' sort of stupid bullshit that will never happen sort of way.

White guys typically have 3-4 interests that take up all their time and money and IMHO they're a useless waste:

Sports
Video Game
Anime / Comics
Board Games / Warhammer etc.
Woodworking
Metalworking
Automotive.

STOP. The last three really trigger /pol/. You tell me: how is the fact that you built an entertainment center for your retro gaming consoles going to help the white race? How is your 1993 Miata drift-car going to help?

You see when it comes down to it white men really are too comfortable. They just won't give up their frivolous bullshit yet. Maybe 8 years of Hillary will change their minds?

Thoughts?
>>
>>76468732
Thanks for the ((you)) tonight
>>
>>76468624

Do we want gridlock? We need more feminism, higher taxes, and more 'white privilege', cops turning a blind eye to white genocide etc.

I think Hillary would actually pull that off.

Another 8 years of rapid decline and white guys might really get off their fucking asses and get to work in really really large numbers.

The demographic I really want to see are the rich whites wake the fuck up.

I want to see the Koch Brothers and Bill Gates say they've had enough of this kike bullshit. That's what we really need.
>>
>>76468732

Agreed. Wholeheartedly.
>>
>>76469254
Hillary is LITERALLY the same as Obama, she will pass the same laws, have more gridlock, but the media will hide it and say its fine. Like I said before, Sanders will experience 100% gridlock, or just fuck things up so hard that it will be irreversable by the media.

Remember, Hillary = Obama and is there an uprising now?
>>
>>76468969
Trying won't hurt, I've hit my roadbumps as well. Never give up
>>
>>76468969
There's nothing wrong with playing sports and staying active. Why do you have a problem with that?
>>
>>76468969
Demographics are changing and permanent. Soon it will be too late. It's only going to get harder
>>
You just need any president who will completely cut off or censor the Internet
>>
>>76468208
We are not Ready for the Collapse yet, and Bernie or Shilldog would accelerate the endgame.

We need Trump to buy us more time, Otherwise we are in major danger of losing the fight to reclaim the US.
>>
>>76469507

I'm not talking about PLAYING sports. I should have clarified. My fault. I'm talking about all the fat cucks who WATCH sports 24/7. It's all they talk about. They sit around arguing with each other who is their favorite buck nigger.

Pointless, stupid, Jewish bullshit.

As for playing sports I argue this a bit...White men mastering some sport like football or basketball is pretty stupid.

The only physical activities that really matter IMHO are related to the ability to inflict pain in a combat situation. Weight lifting and triathlon for physicality, and then BJJ, MMA, stick fighting etc.

How many fucking white guys getting beat up ON CAMERA is it going to take for white men to stop pissing away their time playing fucking baseball, and quit that bullshit and learn boxing etc.?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 499x430
>>76468594
>>76468208
>>76468969

>people discussing how we can get leftists to do more degenerate things so that there's a right wing lashback
>not realizing that Trump is the signal for that right wing lashback and OUR TIME IS NOW
>>
I honestly don't give two shits who wins, I am just sitting here waiting for the happening that never comes.

Why won't it fucking happen /pol/?
>>
>>76469912
What will happen in the time Trump is president?
>>
>>76469970
Oh, that. I never understood why people do that. Isn't it more fun to just play with your m8s?
>>
File: north-america-gray-wolf-625x450.jpg (416 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
north-america-gray-wolf-625x450.jpg
416 KB, 625x450
>>76468208
>Wouldn't it be better if we let the house burn a little longer? Maybe then the insurance company might give us more money!!

you are literally that dumb
>>
>>76469589

The hottest fires make the strongest steel.

How many white men right now do you think are aware and active in RWDS or far right politics?

I think it is a fraction of 1%. I was at a large party this weekend with almost all white people. Not even once did a white man have the slightest interest in politics. Everyone was bullshitting about sports, video games, hobbies, traveling, girls, etc etc.

White men are sitting around waiting on everyone else to fix things so they can eat the fruit of their labors. That's fucked.
>>
>>76470164

Dude if we had thousands of white men out in the streets, in fucking masks, wielding base ball bats, THEN I would say it is the time for Trump.

I don't think we're even close to that yet. We need much MUCH more suffering. We need the rich getting literally ROBBED fucking blind by kike politicians and their marxists toadies.
>>
Muslim rule of Europe lasted for 800 years but in the end they were expelled (yes I know they are coming now but the world will awaken before its too late)

We are God's people, white people have faced much greater odds
>>
>>76469648
Nah, just social media
>>
File: oculus-1200x799.jpg (196 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
oculus-1200x799.jpg
196 KB, 1200x799
>>76470694

EXACTLY! White people are slow to wake up. What I don't want is Trump sort of putting out the fire that is starting and then we have more of a slow decline.

We need sharp pain to get the normies uncucked. And white me as a whole are deeply asleep at the wheel still.

Pic related
>>
>>76469985
This.

Ironic that OP is telling us to wait around 8 years on our ass while the left fucks up things worse.
>>
>>76470080
We have more time to hand out the redpill, If Bernie or Hillary got in the collapse would happen too quickly; most of those that would form the backbone of resistance can see the truth but the muscle and sinews are still asleep and it would be a real coin toss if we would have enough time for them to realize what is happening in time.

We need a few more years where we can point out the truth of what the State has become. If we have Trump in office and even if he does nothing good or bad then at least we can count on the Globalists making fools of themselves and giving us more ammo for redpilling people. And we don't really have to fear Trump calling in marshal law to take all the guns.
>>
>>76470949
All you need is a president that completely shuts down the Internet.
>>
>>76470951

You don't grasp strategy very well do you? White men are GREAT at taking orders (usually from Jews) but not so great at being Generals.

Don't believe me? How many fucking wars have white men ran into and died by the millions that were engineered by Jews and a handful of their WASP supporters?
>>
>>76471165

Hmm...I'm on the fence about that one.

The internet has worked in the Jews favor in the short term, but it has also allowed them to get exposed for their kikery and loxism.

If white men actually built solid news organization, mainstream entertainment and RWDS-social-media the internet could work in our favor.

That's just another reason white people are so cucked...They don't understand where power comes from in the 21st century.
>>
>>76470241
>I think it is a fraction of 1%. I was at a large party this weekend with almost all white people. Not even once did a white man have the slightest interest in politics. Everyone was bullshitting about sports, video games, hobbies, traveling, girls, etc etc.
>White men are sitting around waiting on everyone else to fix things so they can eat the fruit of their labors. That's fucked.

Here's the thing though. You know why they don't care about politics and are enjoying other aspects of their life? Because their life is fucking great. They are happy with the way things are. They don't suffer eternal anal annihilation everytime someone says "black lives matter"

Have you ever considered that maybe things aren't so bad for white people on a whole and it's jsut you who is suffering.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.