[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a black guy I think Europe is killing themselves. They need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: EXPORT EXPORT EXPORT NOW.jpg (38 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
EXPORT EXPORT EXPORT NOW.jpg
38 KB, 620x330
As a black guy I think Europe is killing themselves. They need to export all Muslims they are raping, killing and taking over your country at a very fast rate. Why aren't you doing anything to stop them?

In Europe I predict by the end of this century if this immigration shit doesn't stop that there will be no white race anymore. Muslims will have raped all your women and it's because you didn't get rid of them.

EXPORT NOW!
>>
But how will we enrich our societies without them?
>>
Good. i hope europe burns
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x1136
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Parts of UK are no go for non Muslims.

Luton, England.

40 yrs ago was white, now its fully Islam

At what point do we kill them all?
>>
>>76468285
I don't like how you say that your the "superior race" but if you are you should be able to do so without the fucking Muslims.
>>
>>76468177
As a mudslime, I ironically agree with your statement there.
>>
>>76468536
It's too late, you lost this war for being nice and compassive towards your enemy, there's no going back for Britain.
>>
>>76468177
as a black guy you should support them destroying europe desu

make africa gr8 again
>>
Hopefully all those sexy European women start moving over here
>>
>>76468177
Look at my African American over here
muslins and blacks.
https://www.google.com/search?q=african+refugees&biw=1280&bih=579&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTiNuDuJfNAhVFXB4KHVxBAdkQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=african+refugees+to+europe
>>
>>76468177

Too late now.

The question is, will North America be as welcoming to European refugees.
>>
>>76468695
We are tolerant, maybe too much so, but dismiss our tolerance as weakness at your peril.

We will snap without warning and it will all be over in moments.

We are an Island, there is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

23rd of June is the beginning of the end, we have to get a grip on immigration, Muslims are not welcome in the UK.
>>
>>76468598
That flag

>>76468737
It wouldn't help me at all.

>>76468841
If they want to come in they should do it legally, not running across the border like some idiot.

>>76469089
Sure.
>>
>>76468177
What does it matter that you're a black guy? In this case it doesn't seem to influence your opinion.
>>
File: poland.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
poland.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>76468839
But they've got all the Tyrone they need over there. Anyway, why would you want them? The majority of them are nothing more than a bunch of nation destroyers.

They've made their bed, now they should lie in it.
>>
>>76468899
At least we have guns
>>
I used to live in Luton, my ex gf was raped by a paki rape gang, i didn't know how to deal with it at the time, i feel i let her down when she told me becuase i didn't do anything.

Muslims rape non Muslims, the books says its OK.

We cant have that here, 1400 young girls raped in a small town called Rotherham, all Muslim hotspots have Paki rape gangs or Somalia ones, dont matter where they are from if they are Muslims, they hate Christians and will rape our girls.

Germany and Sweden are well and truly fucked also.
>>
>>76469377
This is what the majority of women are when not filling their roles.

>>76469440
Fucking left wing are trying to take that away so they can get fucked in the ass faster.
>>
>>76469656
Sweden will be a third world country by 2050, they let 1 million of the sandniggers in a year.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.