[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what happens if we stay in the european onion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: wakeme_up_inside.gif (2 MB, 275x227) Image search: [Google]
wakeme_up_inside.gif
2 MB, 275x227
so what happens if we stay in the european onion?
>>
>>76467358
>If I removed the UK, would the EU die?
>>
>>76467358
War
>>
Ficki ficki
>>
>>76467358
momma merkel shoves more terrorist dick down your throat
>>
More immigration, probably lose the rebate because we had the gall to go against the European project, Britain will die in 5 years, an EU Army
>>
File: Banesheatingservices.jpg (49 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Banesheatingservices.jpg
49 KB, 1440x900
>>76467358
It would be extremely painful
>>
File: 1393300772861.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1393300772861.gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>76467358
War
>>
>>76467358
No doge

Much ow pls stop
>>
>>76467358
You'll continue to prosper from the single market and will be able to enjoy significant political power within the Union if your government ever decides to actually participate in the project.

Other than that? You get to keep Scotland and Norn Iron for a couple more decades.
>>
>>76468048
you'd like that wouldn't you spud
>>
>>76468276
Yes I would, please hold onto that kip for us for as long as you can.
>>
>>76468355
we shouldn't hold onto gays
>>
>>76467358
If my dog did that he'd earn a whooping.
>>
your entire country becomes Pakistan 2.0

you guys are so fucking stupid if you vote to stay in the ponzi scheme that is the EU, but i have lost faith in all of europe lately since austrias election and am 90% sure you will vote remain because all of you are born with intense self hate that even i cannot imagine
>>
File: 1465263733004.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1465263733004.webm
2 MB, 852x480
It's okay, anon.

It's all going to be okay :)
>>
File: ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg (101 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg
101 KB, 456x750
>>76467358
MANDATORY PARTICIPATION IN THE TITILLATING TUESDAY CIRCULAR TURK-TWERK!

>pic related if you don't know what that is

Turks love man on man stuff... their national "sport" is "olive-oil wrestling" wherein two unibrowed, beak-nosed hairy roaches smear olive-oil all over each other, wear super tight leather pants and then wrestle each other.

But wait! There is no pinning or count out!
So, how does one determine which roach is the winner?

You must make your opponent submit... however, there is only ONE way to do this in Turkroach "wrestling."

One oily roach must slide his hand down the tight leather pants of the other and make him submit by GRABBING AND SQUEEZING HIS TESTICLES UNTIL HE BEGS FOR MERCY.

I know you think I'm joking but I read this shit in National Geographic years ago.

Turkroaches are GAY AS FUCK for all their "islamic country" talk.

Who am I kidding? ISLAM IS GAY AS FUCK.
>>
>>76469077
fuckin' a door a ball
>>
>>76468790
>Europe
>Pakistan
The EU had nothing to do with Britain importing paki labour in the 1960s, idiot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.