[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe is taking in Middle Eastern and African migrants to compensate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1453193712691.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1453193712691.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
Europe is taking in Middle Eastern and African migrants to compensate for a rapidly aging white population. That is surely the case here.

The problem is... why aren't you taking in Asians instead? They are less violent, more easier to integrate and smarter.

Why do Europeans insist on having a group of people who are culturally perverted and violent?
>>
>>76464410

Jews fear teh samurai
>>
>>76464410
Because Hans and Sven have a hunger for nigger cock
>>
>>76464410
Because the elite want to reduce the fertility rate of developing countries.
>>
Before I forget...

> inb4 take me!
>>
I'm glad I got to visit Europe before it went to shit.
>>
>>76464410
Asians are cucks.

Why would anyone want a cuck?
>>
>>76464410
jews can't control asians like the niggers
>>
>>76464410
It isn't about compensating for an aging population. It's about bringing in a bunch of foreigners that, when granted citizenship, will always vote left. The EU knows that mudshits love gibsmedats, and the use it to their advantage .
The more people there are that are dependent on the welfare state, the bigger the government.
>>
>>76464410
Because they are brown and the displacement is more visible. Simple as.

Diversity means as different as possible.
>>
File: Blackadder_3_george.jpg (21 KB, 330x285) Image search: [Google]
Blackadder_3_george.jpg
21 KB, 330x285
>>76464410

>wanting to import smart slaves... er.. voters.. er...
>>
because they'll always vote left and they're generally not educated enough to do anything but the bitchwork westerners don't really want to do
>>
>>76464410
Why won't they take white Americans in like moi? I'd gladly come in live in Europe on welfare and would even be polite about it.
>>
>>76464410
Bullshit.
Health isn't as bad as yesteryear, we can keep a lot of workers who are aged in employment.
We don't need an influx of workers, corporations and governments just need gulliable voters.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.