[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not playing /pol/'s official game >not helping the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: adolfo.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
adolfo.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>not playing /pol/'s official game
>not helping the eternal anglo taking over the world
>not transforming america in a great fascist dictatorship aka electing the bernie
>not rewriting history with Herr Adolph

Do you have any pitiful excuse?
>>
I'm not edgy and video games are for children.
>>
>>76463125
gibe moni plos para o jogo
>>
>>76463125
>not having historical nazi flag mod

lol
>>
A) What is it?

B) Is Stellaris uncucked?
>>
File: 1432346841950.png (111 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1432346841950.png
111 KB, 249x250
>>76463125
strategy games are not for me

I don't feel like thinking too hard when I want to relax and play vidya.
>>
>>76464034
Ye stellaris got uncucked.

t. Stellaris player.
>>
File: 1403394686735.jpg (64 KB, 509x312) Image search: [Google]
1403394686735.jpg
64 KB, 509x312
>liking hearts of iron 4
>being a casual pleb
>>
HoI4 is a tablet game
>>
>>76464034
Hearts of Iron 4, old chum
>>
>>76463125
HOI 2 was the pinnacle.
HOI 3 was ahistorical shit.
I won't bother with HOI 4.

GTFO filthy casual.
>>
>>76464203
you must be a dwarf fortress player if you think hoi4 is casual
>>
File: Espana.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Espana.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>The gooks didn't attack the USA, the USA didn't join any factions, and never entered the war
>Germany didn't attack the Soviet Union and vice versa because it they are "friendly" (what the fuck)
>despite all of this, the germans literally cannot beat the fucking french
>the Italians, who were the first to attack the french, never advanced out of the mountains, they've been stuck there for years with casualties mounting, although they are cleaning up Africa a bit
>join the wars 2 years after everyone else did and make more progress in less than half that time

The AI is retarded. Also, building shit in this game takes forever even if you have a trillion factories assigned to the job. All the major fighting will be over by the time I see any of the things I ordered get completed.
>>
>>76464550
Nope, they keep dumbing them down and slacking on the historical research. HOI 3 had the wrong political parties, wrong leaders, wrong ahistorical generals, it was complete shit.

Want hardcore?
Play HOI2 with C.O.R.E. and Stony Road mods and micromanage 190 divisions and supply lines in the Eastern Front.
>>
>>76465271
Is there a mod to make hoi2/darkest hour unit sizes smaller? I prefer hoi2 gameplay, but hoi3 scale. Th he fact that you move entire corps around instead of divisions just seems weird to me
>>
I'm digging it so far. The only criticism I have is that it's really simple, and this is coming from someone who couldn't figure out hoi3. It's cool that I understand everything without at guide, but it almost seems Total War tier in terms of complexity

>>76463826
Does it exist yet? I looked last night and couldn't find a historical flags mod
>>
>>76465189
>playing as the Fuhrer
>Italy failed to capture Somalia
>Japan never goes to war with China (and this is with the leaders follow historical accuracy more closely option turned on)

Despite the problems I'm still having a lot of fun. I think mods can take care of most of the issues this game has.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.