[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people still think Hillary will win this state? Can any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: florida.jpg (320 KB, 1352x1346) Image search: [Google]
florida.jpg
320 KB, 1352x1346
Why do people still think Hillary will win this state? Can any floridabros explain?
>>
>>76462135
spics
>>
>>76462135
She'll win every single state except West Virginia.
>>
>>76462191

This.
>>
>>76462135
Florida flipped to democrat in '08.
But I can guarantee that Bradford, Baker, and Columbia will vote Republican.
>>
>>76462135
Damn Florida looking like a paradise, commieforniafag here can I move?
>>
>>76462135
>rubio
>trump
>democrat
>republican
dude wat
>>
Am I supposed to be worried about this? Hillary will win this state handily. FL is out of the question for Republicans. That map has a stupid midterm election map lol.
>>
>>76462495
Move to North Fl. It gets crappy south of Ocala.
>>
File: 1462561146969.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
1462561146969.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>>76462495
Stay where you are. We're full.
>>
>>76462135
Honestly. Hillary has no chance at winning this state.
>>
>>76462614
Sorry you feel that way. Low energy Romney lose by less than half a point.
>>
>>76462135

Because the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach urban sprawl clusterfuck votes Democrat and they have lots of people there.
>>
>>76462732
863 Polk county here
Sherrif Grady Judd is our local Trumpo
He fucks up drugs and doesn't afraid of anything
Even our beaners are republican here
Miami, Tampa, and Ybor are shit
>>
>>76462135

>Bradford County
>Used to vote Democrat

That seems strange. I had a teacher who used to work there. He said that they were fanatically Southern Baptist and the other teachers there literally thought Jews had horns on their heads.
>>
>>76462135
Spics and old people.

Honestly though, I have a feeling FL is gonna turn red for Trump.
>>
Floridabro from a rural area of West Palm Beach County, we love trump!
>>
>>76462135
These people elected Jeb! and Rubibot.
>>
>>76463321
Since Polk isn't a coastal county you don't have all the snow birds and Yankees moving down there to louse up the place.
>>
>>76462191
No dude. A lot of them don't want undocumented people coming here. They know what is going on with the contractors around here in Pinellas. No one wants illegals.
>>
>>76463659
Lakeworth?
>>
The fix is in.

Stay alert for further notice.

Suxamethonium, also known as succinylcholine, is a depolarizing paralytic agent used for acute emergency intubation and induction/maintenance of neuromuscular blockade during surgical procedures.

Suxamethonium is not a first-line choice for maintenance of long term paralysis in procedures lasting longer than 30 minutes.
>>
floridafag here! A lot of people are tired of having to deal with 8 years of democratic obama BS that they would rather vote trump than having another shit democract liberal ruin the country again.
>>
>>76462135
she won't win it don't let libtards fool you
>>
>>76462191
>cubans
>giving a fuck about illegals
now if he said landing on our shore no longer made you a citizen then you might have toruble
>>
>>76462135
Because the blue counties have most of the population.
>>
>>76462135
The only counties that matter and could potentially swing are hillsborough, orange, Palm beach, broward, and Miami dade. The last three are heavy Hispanic, Jew, and other potential democrat voters, but trump may be able to take Palm beach and broward. Hillsborough has recently seen an influx of probably 50-100000 people which include a large number of minorities. Orange and even Osceola are also toss ups because many puertoricans fleeing the economic crisis in the rich port have resettled in these counties.
>>
>>76463825
>Implying most "Southerners" are not transplants

Almost every fucking county is infested with third world browns.

The entire island of Puerto Rico is relocating to Central Florida. Whats left of Cuba is migrating to Florida as whole.
>>
Hillary can win if she can win enough Northern Transplants in Tampa and Orlando or the Cuban exiles reject Trump.

Exiles normally vote Republican and normally don't give a shit about Mexicans
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.