[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie wins North Dakota!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ND.png (29 KB, 615x485) Image search: [Google]
ND.png
29 KB, 615x485
FEEL THE BERN
>>
>>76460824
Post Republican
>>
We did it Reddit!
>>
So that's what, like 10 states total out of 52? Pretty embarrassing given how vocal his supporters are
>>
>>76460824
Isn't ND like literally the whitest state in the union though?
>>
>>76460824
And all he had to do was lose New Jersey, New Mexico, and South Dakota to do it!
>>
>>76461569
No
>>
>>76461569
We are and I am ashamed. I am curious how Trump did though.
>>
>>76460824
Wow the other 3 didn't get a single vote. That's kinda sad, I guess that's why they don't get a picture.
>>
kek the shilling on CNN right now is amazing
>>
>>76461707
It's a caucus.
>>
>>76461569
I thought it was Maine
>>
File: reddit.png (316 KB, 1533x698) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
316 KB, 1533x698
>at the top of their front page now

I can't wait till polls close
>>
File: 2016GOPPrimaryMap.png (35 KB, 350x325) Image search: [Google]
2016GOPPrimaryMap.png
35 KB, 350x325
>>76461697
>>76461335

There are no GOP results; North Dakota didn't have a primary/caucus on the Republican side. They sent all uncommitted delegates, and Ted Cruz stole them all, back when he was doing that.
>>
>>76462489
Fuck

The Midwest is too nice to see the horrors of the border. We leave our doors unlocked and everyone is white and nice. We are ignorant to the brown menace so people are swayed by democratic good feeling vibes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.