[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does your girlfriend / wife think of your political ideologies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1464491384565.jpg (50 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1464491384565.jpg
50 KB, 420x420
What does your girlfriend / wife think of your political ideologies?

It seems like most women are far left whereas most men side more to the right.

Have you had any issues in your relationships do to politics?
>>
>>76458998
We're both redpilled as fuck. I'm pretty sure she's more racist than me
>>
Opposite in my relationship. I have to hide my power level. I started grinding my teeth when he talked about voting for Bernie.
>>
File: 1457038638603.png (15 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457038638603.png
15 KB, 640x640
>>76458998
my fapping hand is to the left of me
>>
Hates blacks, Jews,Muslims, anti-racemixing, pro-Brexit, wants Trump to win - pretty based tbqh
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465329163965.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465329163965.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
Wife #1 went from "you shouldn't say spic" to "fucking niggers!" in the space of six months. Divorced, still cool, she's still redpilled.

Wife #2 was already more racist than me when we met, and damn, that takes some work.
>>
My last girlfriend was dumb as fuck, she didn't even know who the President was.
>>
>>76459339
NEW YORK
E
W

Y
O
R
K
>>
>>76459339
why are you in a gay relationship with a bernie supporter?
>>
>>76459568
I am a woman. The real kind.
>>
>Have never talked about politics with my girlfriend in the three years I've been with her and the 10+ I've known her
>She only has one friend, who is a diehard Bern victim
>I come home in a MAGA hat during the initial vote a few weeks ago and she nearly loses her shit
>Gives me the whole "Trump is a racist wah wah wahhh" speech you know she got from her stupid friend
>Tell her she's allowed to think whatever she wants no matter how wrong it is, and she can go look up the facts on her own because she's a grown woman
>She used to have a job but got let go, so I've been paying all the bills for the most part
>Finally get fed up with her Bernie whining one day and tell her she's only listening to that bullshit because she's used to getting her ass kissed and pampered by me as it is, and if she likes free shit so bad she can get the fuck out of my house and go shack up with her bitch friend because I'm not going to bust my ass all day at work and have to deal with this bullshit at home
>She immediately shuts up
>Within a week she's already actually started doing real research like an adult, completely changed her mind and is full blown Trump supporter now, and even managed to get her friend to support Trump as well

Women. Fickle bitches. Not even once.
>>
>>76458998
My bf is not only a qt boy, but also repilled. Quite pleasant.
>>
>>76458998
Mirrors it verbatim. She knows Im the smart one when I red pilled her when we met 12 years ago. She used to be a stupid liberal, now she hates feminst and the kin
>>
File: trumphigher.png (90 KB, 792x600) Image search: [Google]
trumphigher.png
90 KB, 792x600
>>76458998
My gf doesnt like Trump, or Hillary. Shes not too bluepilled but i sense the bluepill... i need help. she doesnt want me getting a Trump tee-shirt, but i already ordered it, wat do?
>>
>>76459509
NOPE
O
P
E
>>
My gf is a left leaning centrist. In the last 6 months she is going more and more right wing as she is seeing more and more of the bullshit the left and their die-hard supporters are pulling.

Give it another 6 months and she will be at my level.
>>
My wife is annoyed that she's being painted as a gender traitor for not liking Clinton. She naturally resists being coerced or forced into things and I think six months of seeing clickbait and pro-Clinton bias in her RSS feeds is turning her off. The whole "inevitable Clinton" thing is annoying her too.

I find Trump's campaign fascinating but I think my greatest victory here would be to convince her to just not vote.
>>
>>76458998

>giving a fuck what she cares about

She can think the color of the wall is off, and i'll let her paint it. That's about as much leeway I let my cunt have. Any longer of a chain and she might as well be sucking dick and trying to cuck me.

She can have an assumption of choice and power through her arts and decoration.
When it comes to political discussion between me and friends (or business partners), she keeps her mouth shut and none of us give a fuck what she feels about what we have to say. I don't ask her how she feels about it, because I'm giving her the freedom to impliment her bitching.

Seriously.. don't fuck up your relationship by asking your girlfriend how she feels about shit you do/think about. That's just a pandora's box of fuckery.
>>
>>76458998
Wifes boyfriend doesn't take to kindly to my rightwing beliefs.
>>
>>76461366
This. 100x this.

>Have known my girlfriend since I was a kid
>She's pushing 25 and still acting like a 13-year-old SPORK of d00m!!1 obnoxious cunt
>Whenever she gets to acting like this I straight up ignore her, don't respond to her whatsoever, don't look at her at all, and even go out of my way to reach for objects near and around her (TV remote, game controller, etc)
>After a few minutes of the silent treatment the bullshit comes to a hard stop and she's practically crying an apology
>Immediately snap back as if nothing happened and start answering her again

She's a total shut-in who spends all her time on the internet and video games so I'm not surprised she still acts like this. At least I know she's not off fucking some Chad or something behind my back, but even if she was I've made it pretty clear to her back when we had a huge argument that I'd have no problem whatsoever putting her out on her ass if I had to. You would be surprised how well she took it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.