[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am about to enter a debate with someone who thinks "white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
I am about to enter a debate with someone who thinks "white privilege" is the reason this guy only got 6 months in jail.

Help
>>
>>76457288
Money doesn't equal privilege. Just bring up OJ.
>>
>>76457288
Trayvon media coverage
>>
>>76457678
*white privilege
>>
>>76457288
Double down.

White priveledge exists because we are better than other races.
>>
>>76457288
He fingered a girl while they were both drunk. He got 6 months in prison and a lifetime as a sex offender. End of discussion.
>>
>>76457288
>allegedly
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-19-46-15-1.png (1014 KB, 1440x1289) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-19-46-15-1.png
1014 KB, 1440x1289
>>
>>76457288
Do you even know what fucking happened?
>>
>>76457678
>>76457786
Isn't it common that athletes never get in trouble at colleges? I can't find any stats on the internet on this
>>
>>76457288
Say that he got a lenient sentence because the judge believed that he was innocent but understood that a media shitstorm was immanent due to the 'victim' grandstanding with her statement, so he gave the dude a token sentence.
>>
>>76457288
Bring up the nigger football/ basketball players that get off easy for sports.
>>
>>76457887
>#whiteprivilege attending school enough so you have more yearbook photos than mug shots.
>>
File: 1452777836033.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452777836033.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
It's about money op
>>
>>76457288
It was sexual assault rather than rape?

>>76457841
>He got 6 months in prison and a lifetime as a sex offender
Damn, I thought it was changed so that he had only the prison sentence. That's going to make him basically unemployable forever.
>>
>>76458096
kek
>>
>>76458172
As with Bigfoot, she totally asked for it and then changed her mind later.
>>
>>76457288
SELL YOUR PEPES!!!!!!!!!

also, slap that fool on his pecker with your lips. kiddo
>>
>>76457288
Bring up on average woman get it fucking easy and one case doesn't some how prove a non testable bullshit theory of vapid cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usq-IHT5ARc

If there was a privilege garbage in society it ain't towards men. It's toward to vapid cunts
>>
>>76457288
accuse him of kafkatrapping
>>
>>76457958
When I was at UCONN they were caught making up fake classes for the basketball team. Most of the time they never went to class.
>They all graduate, unless they assault someone or do something stupid like that.
That's pretty privileged. And it sure as fuck doesn't happen for the tennis team.
>>
>>76458069
...like? And no, OJ isn't enough.
>>
>>76457288
It's about money. Bring up OJ and Ray Lewis. If they try to deflect these, just walk away. The argument won't matter at that point.
>>
>>76457678
>Money doesn't equal privilege.

Actually the most retarded thing I've read on /pol/ this week
>>
http://jezebel.com/brock-turner-will-spend-more-time-in-jail-than-97-perce-1781032260?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Jezebel_twitter
>>
>>76457841
Wasn't she unconscious?
>>
>>76457288
So, can anyone tell me if this guy is really innocent or not and the details behind it? I reactivated my Facebook page for one moment and it was storming with people talking about this and rape culture.
>>
Persky wasn’t lenient. Turner will be punished more than the vast majority of rapists. And there is no victory to be claimed in this. The categories of winning and losing don’t apply here; the game is fixed.
>>
>>76457288
>Only

Wasn't he drunk? When women get fucked drunk and regrets no one think she's a rapist.
>>
>>76457887

Remember Nigger Trayvon's media coverage? Remember they showed all those old ass pics of him when he was an actual kid?
>>
>>76457288
6 months in prison pales in comparison to having the rest of your life ruined. Good luck being anything other than the dregs of society. He's a former rapist and that won't leave him ever.

Might as well stick him in prison.
>>
File: 1464214753335.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1464214753335.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>76458617
I meant White Privilege you savage. Check the (you)s.
>>
>>76457288
Easy. Reframe the debate. This is not a debate over white privilege, it is a debate over why the public should have the license to determine innocence or guilt outside of a public court. It is a debate over how can white privilege exist while public outcry forces every detail to be examined by the public, surely if white privilege actually existed public pressure against it would be unheard of. Demand a precise example of where the rule of law was not upheld, where this person knows the law better, and where any black rapist has had as much public scrutiny.
>>
>>76457288
Anyone know if his family is jewish?
>>
>>76457887

because that never happened with any of the chimps the police "murdered" recently
>>
>>76457288
tell him he needs to look at the case realistically. comparing the case to other cases isn't being realistic or mature because he doesnt realize that the entire justice system isnt one being who will react the same to all cases. life just doesnt work out like that tell him sorry hes so delusional but life isnt fair.
>>
>>76458734
no, he is not innocent.

there were multiple eye witnesses, who caught him in the act. turner, upon being caught, got up and ran (innocent people do not run away from random strangers in the middle of a consensual sex act). the witnesses tackled him and called for help. the victim was taken to a hospital and had a rape kit taken before she woke up.

there is nothing to corroborate anything brock turner or his family says. there is significant physical evidence and witness testimony that indicates his guilt.
>>
>>76457288

he's a registered sex offender

before you start, talk about how blacks are disenfranchised by the sex offender registry then note that he is as well
>>
>>76457820
This. Post conversation if it's over FB.
>>
>>76459219

he goes to stanford of course he is
>>
>>76459110
Demand proof that a letter is better than sworn court testimony, and where what he said is proven false.
>>
>>76458642
>Wasn't she unconscious?
At the time but prior she consented and had engaged in sexual activities with him earlier.

But she was found getting finger banged and she didn't want to be known as the girl that fucks guys she just met a party behind a dumpster passed out. So now it's how it's ruined her life. That part about getting finger banged, not the part that she was going to fuck a guy she just met behind a garbage can.
>>
>>76459343
Wut he said he was throwing up in the bushes not on top of her when the swedes showed up, and he ran after the swedes tried to physically restrain him. He wasn't arrested until later.
>>
>>76458497
I know him personally, went to college with him, hung out with him, and like the dude, but;
Jameis Winston

Though his was literally a case of a girl fucking him, realizing her boyfriend might find out because he was about to be famous, and preemptively calling rape. He seriously dindu nuffin.
>>
>>76459605
and that isn't what the swedes saw, or what the rape kit indicated.

http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/2016/03/18/alleged-victim-testifies-in-brock-turner-trial

>Setterlund testified to a series of abrasions and erythema — redness on the skin — she documented on various places on Doe's body. She compared erythema to the redness that would appear after a person is slapped; Turner's attorney, Michael Armstrong of Palo Alto firm Nolan, Armstrong & Barton, asked if it could also be caused by "friction." She said it could.

>Sutterlund said Doe's injuries showed there was "significant trauma," including "penetrating trauma," but could not say what caused it.

unless he vomited a dildo into her, he was lying
>>
>>76459469
(4) Where a person is at the time unconscious of the nature of the
act, and this is known to the accused. As used in this paragraph,
"unconscious of the nature of the act" means incapable of resisting
because the victim meets any one of the following conditions:
(A) Was unconscious or asleep.
(B) Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant that the act
occurred.
(C) Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant of the
essential characteristics of the act due to the perpetrator's fraud
in fact.
(D) Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant of the
essential characteristics of the act due to the perpetrator's
fraudulent representation that the sexual penetration served a
professional purpose when it served no professional purpose.

261.a.4 of the C.A. Penal Code
let's not be autistic here
>>
If Brock was black he'd be rotting in his cell for years.
>>
>>76460456
He was at twice the legal limit he was not conscious of his actions.
>>
>>76457288
All he did was finger bang her.

He didn't put his dick in her.

When blacks rape they also hit/stab/kill. They also always have prior convictions, so they get steeper sentences.
>>
>>76460601
For finger banging a girl when she's drunk?

Blacks don't even get reported for that shit. Well, blacks don't stop at fingering either.
>>
>>76460384
How would any physical evidence on her body disprove that he vomited on some bushes? lmao
>>
>>76462387
it proves she was forcibly penetrated. he may or may not have vomited (i haven't checked the police report for vomit), but we do know he not *just* vomiting as he claimed. he was on top of her because he was penetrating her.
>>
>>76457958
Just bring up Penn State, decades of sexual abuse covered up because they were a top team

>>76458465
This and this as well

>Some college athletes play like adults, read like 5th-graders

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/ncaa-athletes-reading-scores/

The reporter actually got death threats for the report
>>
>>76462627
That he penetrated her does not prove he penetrated her while she was unconscious. She could have fallen asleep while he wandered off to throw up.
>>
>>76463140
except the internal bruising and abrasions heavily suggest she was unconscious at the time of penetration. couple her injuries with the witnesses' testimony that they saw him penetrating an unconscious woman, and we can safely conclude brock tuner penetrated his victim while she was unconcious.

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/03/21/brock-turner-trial-continues-in-second-week-of-testimony/

>In Thursday’s court session, graduate student Carl-Fredrik Arndt recounted biking to the KA party in the early hours of Jan. 18 and discovering Turner “thrusting” atop an unmoving woman on the ground outside. Arndt said that he and fellow graduate student Peter Jonsson confronted Turner, who attempted to run away. Arndt and Jonsson tripped Turner and held him until police arrived.
>>
>>76457288
Just use Socratic Logic on your opponent. Works every time, even if your knowledge of the topic isn't as strong as your opponent. If you are patient, your opponent will state something that is hypocritical to their other statements. As soon as you can find the chink, thrust the dagger.
>>
He was a freshman. She was 24 and had a boyfriend. Also, wasn't he also too drunk to consent?
>>
Every judge is different, and no one can tell them how to do their jobs. So with a lack of mandatory minimum sentencing his sentence is purely the judges decision. The Judge weighs mant factors in sentencing, and to use a blanket statement like muh white privilege just shows naievity to the real mechanism at hand. When they say throw the book at them, the judge is the only one throwing.
>>
>>76465281
>264.1. (a) The provisions of Section 264 notwithstanding, in any
case in which the defendant, voluntarily acting in concert with
another person, by force or violence and against the will of the
victim, committed an act described in Section 261, 262, or 289,
either personally or by aiding and abetting the other person, that
fact shall be charged in the indictment or information and if found
to be true by the jury, upon a jury trial, or if found to be true by
the court, upon a court trial, or if admitted by the defendant, the
defendant shall suffer confinement in the state prison for five,
seven, or nine years.

>five, seven, or nine years
it was attempted rape so it actually gets multiplied by a factor of 0.5, but still, it should have been at least 2.5 years, for just one of the three charges
>>
>>76458945

Because all of his recent pictures were of him acting like a nigger and didn't fit the narrative.
>>
>>76465697
What charges was he found guilty of? I know nothing of this case.
>>
>>76462698
>Just bring up Penn State, decades of sexual abuse covered up because they were a top team

I would like to know more about this
>>
>>76462698
Just look up Julius Peppers transcript. Its very laughable. They actually had a class called "Black Experience". He took it twice and got a lower grade the second time.
>>
>>76457288
Can someone link to a site that has unbiased facts about this case? I can't find shit that isn't "white privilege blah blah blah."
>>
>>76458098
This.
>>
>>76467601
assault with the intent to commit rape of an unconscious person; sexual penetration of an unconscious person; and sexual penetration of an intoxicated person.

i was told the first was "attempted rape," which is probably incongruent with "assault with intent to commit rape." but still, not a single one of these charges has possible imprisonments that short
>>
>>76461600
Why do you keep saying he just fingered her? Is there actual evidence that suggest that's all that happened?
>>
>>76468934
watch the court tapes she basically says she was into it making out with him and started blacking out
>>
>>76457288

Blame it on wealth, not white privilege.

The kid was able to afford a top quality lawyer who effectively made the case he should have a shorter sentence.

Nothing to do with race, everything to do with money.

Also if you wanna flip it on them bring up statistics that blacks commit rapes at a rate far higher than that of whites yet you never see their faces plastered over social media.
>>
>>76469273
Her defense was shit she said she agreed to everything he did because MUH ALCOHOL. Surprised he didn't get off scot free
>>
>>76460328
But remember the SJW's used Jameis as part of that film on college rape culture, the Hunting Grounds. So you can use him as a counter-example since he is a black star athlete.
>>
>>76469453
I'm not victimblaming or anything but what the fuck she was doing behind the dumpster?
>>
>>76470284
Drunk fucking? I've fucked women in parking lots before when we are wasted.
>>
>>76460328
>>76469995
Brian Banks as well
>>
>>76469273
>Blame it on wealth, not white privilege
This. Then remind them about how black college athletes get away with rape all the time
>>
>>76457288
money. kobe bryant got away with it. R kelly got away with it. and oj got away with murder because the glove "didn't fit"
>>
>>76470581
This, one of my black friends says that we should execute all sex offenders. Told him that there would be a whole lot less blacks and Muslims in the world.

Feels great forcing those statistics down the throats of Liberals, they don't know what to do with that information
>>
>>76457841
He got character witnesses, was also drunk, apologized, attended classes, was a star athlete, and had money.
>>
>>76457288
>I am about to enter a debate with someone

"That's it! You, me - after school! I'm going to debate the shit out of you!"
>>
>>76469097
Link to court tapes?
>>
>>76457288
ok UK lawyer here, I'm giving my advice for free so be grateful

First, he had no previous convictions. His previous good character does factor into this, because it shows that this was a uncharacteristic lapse in his judgement, not a regular thing. He is not a serial sexual assaulter.

Secondly, digital rape (rape with the finger) is not the same as penis in vagina rape, it does not carry the same potential ramifications (creating a rape baby).

Thirdly, and most importantly (in fact tbhonest you can ignore those two previous points and just use this one) they were both extremely intoxicated, the lady to the point that she was unconscious. I'm not defending his actions. He was incredibly fucking stupid in messing around with an unconscious woman, regardless if they desired each other. What I am saying is, rape trials are incredibly hard to carry out. Nearly all the time, and certainly in this case, the evidence presented was entirely circumstantial. By that I mean, if you have a cat, leave a bowl of milk out over night, sleep then wake up and the bowl of milk is now empty, there was no witness of the milk being consumed, but it is entirely reasonable to accuse the cat of drinking the milk. So, it's basically his words vs hers. Add on top of this the fact that he was young and inexperienced in life making and under the influence of alcohol and what you basically have is a young, stupid man making a dumb mistake in the moment. This was NOT a premeditated rape, it was a severe lack of judgement on his part.

Do I think he should punished? Yes definitely, the jury found him unanimously guilty. The jury is not a bunch of young SJWs fresh out of college, it's cross section of society, which means there was bound to be a few adults that were smart about it and understood what was going on and looked at it rationally. But is the maximum sentence of 14 years deserved? No absolutely not, it was a mistake on his part, not a premeditated crime.
>>
>>76457288
fuck off faggot. if you cant debate someone without needing help you shouldnt be debating at all since you obviously are uninformed.
>>
>>76473057
this.

Anyway what did the girl say? Was she really super pissed she was technically raped or was she just sort of pressured into going along with it?
>>
>>76457288

Bring up Hofstra were the black kids got away with gang rape

Make the debate about how the eyewitness stories don't fit with the facts.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.