[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: debunk white privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 188x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 188x189
ITT: debunk white privilege
>>
eat shit nigger
>>
I think it existed before the 2010's but these days just being white is practically a crime so I say white privilege no longer exists.

t. non-white
>>
feral children
>>
>>76456848
I work for my money. Its not handed to me for free. Free money=privilege... Debunked
>>
poor white people
>>
>>76456848
Define what white privileged is
>>
It isn't privilege, it's the way normal people live. When I go out in the world, I don't see people being mistreated. Liberals pick exception cases and use them as evidence of "privilege". Maybe if they acted like normal, decent people they wouldn't be so "under privileged" and hated by all.
>>
lower class whites exist
>>
File: feelsultragoodman.gif (3 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
feelsultragoodman.gif
3 MB, 255x191
>tfw white American male from an upper-middle-class family
>tfw built career success and dosh on top of it
Sorry not sorry. I love every day of my life.
>>
File: 1431014829870.jpg (77 KB, 671x389) Image search: [Google]
1431014829870.jpg
77 KB, 671x389
If you think about it, white privilege is racist...
> "Just because you're white, you think you are better off than me? That you have better opportunities?"
>>
>>76456848
White privilege is an illusion caused by the failures of non-whites. It's not white privilege you're really seeing, but non-white uselessness
>>
>>76456848
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
>>
>>76456848
My white privilege was waking up at 6 to be on time for a delivery truck packed with about 2000 boxes of fireworks, then unloading said 2000 boxes of fireworks in the hot sun while inside what was essentially a tin can.

We had to empty it by a deadline or pay extra so that was just the first 3 hours of my 9 hour day.
>>
>>76456848
It's a privilege to wake up and go to work 40 hours a week instead of sitting on my ass, possibly raising 3 or 4 future felons?

Go fuck your ass.
>>
>>76456848
What if you're not white and don't think white privilege exists?
>>
I grew up in a good home, went to a good college, have a good job and live in a good neighborhood with my fiance. If all of this is only because I'm white, should I really apologize for my "privilege"? If anything, I would be thankful for it and hope it continues for every white person forever.
>>
>>76458561

Then you're a bit deluded. It's fine to be non white and still love white people. But denying the existence of white privilege is just a bit weird. No big deal though, have to make due with what you were given.
>>
File: 1464214070607.png (279 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464214070607.png
279 KB, 800x800
>>76458488
CHECK THAT PRIVILEGE!!
>>
File: 1465349470033-1350625604.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
1465349470033-1350625604.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>>76456848
As a fellow poo in a loo how are you such a cuck? Do you have white guilt flowing thru your veins. Why is it that radical feminist wont even blink an eye if i start talking about about a certain topic and they don't say anything to me if I talk about stricter boarder control or how barbaric some cultures are,but if a white male talks about it he's labeled a racist, bigot etc. White privilege and white guilt is a myth. You lefty just make up flase terms in order to sensor other people's opinions if they differ from your political views.
>>
Kafkatrapping
Noun
A sophistical and unfalsifiable form of argument that attempts to overcome an opponent by inducing a sense of guilt and using the opponent's denial of guilt as further evidence of guilt.
>>
>>76458713
This. They act like having a half-decent life is a crime just because their lives are so shit.
>>
>>76458794
And what privileges do white people have that others dont?
>>
"Economic" white privilege is a myth, and a dumb one at that.

The only white privilege that really does exists is being raised by parents who know how to behave and succeed in the system, and most white kids don't even get that anymore.

White privilege is having a father who discouraged having seven children before you were 25 with seven different women.
>>
So, if blacks don't think black privilege exists, that means they're enjoying the benefits of it.
>>
>>76456848
White privilege = two parent privilege
>>
>>76456848
It ascribes causation according to race when the causation may be of another kind. So they'll say that most people in position X are whites and that's proof of racism, without mentioning that from a historical perspective whites had way more time in order to build the human and material capital to get into these positions, so that the cause is historical and not racial.

But leftist just want more gibs so it's no use explaining this to them. It doesn't address the main concern, which is the gibs.
>>
Im working 90 hours this week half in the back of an ambulance and half with an assault rifle strapped to my chest.

I get up at 0345 and dont get home untill 730pm with rifle job. Fire job is 24hr shifts taking care of mostly brown people.

>wife and 2 whitest kids youll ever see
>big ass house
>2 cars
>vacations every year
>>
>>76457612
It's literally nothing more than getting involved in the most successful social structure without lashing out.
> Gandhi (and MANY others!) were also privileged in this way. By being part of the system.
> A system that has a cross section of all humanity at different levels.
> White people were simply the safest bet to not fuck it up.
> When people did try to fuck it up, violence was used.
> Now they are suffering regrets and want in, but they are also suffering something called.
BROWN SHAME
>>
>>76458930

For instance, your chances of employment are higher with a white name when you're applying for a job.

It's natural when you think about it really, in our unconscious mind we will always root for our own race. That's why I'm saying it's weird to deny the existence of white privilege. Say blacks and whites were somehow switched in ancient history, there would be black privilege today. Why? Because its in our nature. You better believe if I own a business I will always preffer "my own kind" before any other.
>>
>>76456848
Is any argument provided that this is true? Of course not.
>>
>>76459385
Not true.

Govt jobs are filled with unqualified non whites to fill the quota.
>>
As a straight white male I am not a member of a protected class so it is legal to discriminate against me.
>>
File: 0909.gif (2 MB, 335x252) Image search: [Google]
0909.gif
2 MB, 335x252
>>76456848
"white privilege" is a buzzword used to counteract the acceptance of conventional behavioral norms.
>White privilege is getting arrested and the police seeing you don't have a record.
>White privilege is getting pulled over and your car is registered and insured.
>White privilege is not having the police summoned to your home because your music is too loud.
>White privilege is maintaining good credit so you can get a loan
>White privilege is landing the good job because you have a good work history.
>White privilege is being polite to others in public
non whites try to make it out to be some magical secret club when it's just accepting that life doesn't appreciate fucking degenerates.
>>
File: 1465332699893.png (25 KB, 266x220) Image search: [Google]
1465332699893.png
25 KB, 266x220
>>76456848
Black guy here. It's made up bullshit. God damn just white people alone, same with everyone else
>>
>>76459385
No it's not. This is 2016 where minorities are thrown grants, scholarships and jobs simply to fill minority quotas and promote diversity.

I have a job now, but before I did when I applied places I would usually get passed over for the niggers or mexicants.
>>
>>76456848
>debunk an unfalsifiable belief

ayy lmao. I thought lefties were supposedly the rational scientific ones.
>>
More class privilege if anything, dindus just get mad that of them are white
>>
I don't believe in white privilege. I'm not white.

Wat nao?
>>
File: 1464308851918.jpg (161 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1464308851918.jpg
161 KB, 720x479
White privilege doesn't exist in places like Appalachia, Bayou Louisiana, and the Rust Belt.

But don't tell progressives that.

Being white is sinful to them.
>>
>>76456848
ITT: Nobody proves white privilege exists beyond their own headspace and failure to work hard
>>
>>76459385
I worked as a hiring manager for a corporation for 8 years and you're full of shit.

A store has to fire 4 worthless niggers and women before they can hire a white man that actually does their job well for an extended period of time.

Then that white man gets promoted and the whole shit show starts again.
>>
>>76456848
Asians have a higher per capita income than whites do in white majority countries.
>>
>>76459704

Leave them alone*. I want all this privilege and guilt shit gone by the end of this year /pol/ promise me that.
>>
>>76456848
I'm black and I don't think white privilege exists

but if I'm black and enjoying the benefits of white privilege, it is not white privilege because only whites can enjoy the benefits of white privilege.

ergo- white privilege does not exist because it can be applied to someone who is not white.

Birds of a feather flock together. End of story.
>>
ya everyone can be completely raceist to us white people i love my privilege
>>
>>76456848
Apparently these cucks believe your white privilege carries over into other countries like Japan, Saudi Arabia and India.

______ privilege exists and ALWAYS extends to the ethnicity of the native population. Who cares? Don't like white privilege? Don't move to or live in white countries if it makes you that upset.
>>
>>76460026
How do you even survive on /pol/?
>>
>>76460026
I just realized I could have simply asked
"What is the burden of proof" and disproved it that way.
>>
>>white privilege is not being stopped by the cops, being approved for a loan, and receiving greater social benefits.
If my privilege is that racist old white men like me better, how is this my fault? Why would I be to blame for the actions of others? Did I do anything different than someone who was born black?
>>
>>76456848

If white privilege is real how come most people with EBT cards are white?
>>
File: 1465023745776.png (27 KB, 650x646) Image search: [Google]
1465023745776.png
27 KB, 650x646
"If you don't agree with me on you benefiting from a racist power structure, it's because you're benefiting from a racist power structure"

Is the worst argument I've ever heard. Anyone who shares this viewpoint should be immediately deported to Somalia, considering the total lack of white oppressors there, I expect no complaints.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 626x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 626x181
Reminds me of the protocols of the learned elders of Zion

"It's a hoax!"

"The fact that you say it is a hoax means you benefit from it!!!! Burn the jew!!!!!!"
>>
>>76456848
White privilege is a way for Jews to deflect attention away from Jewish nepotism. It's Jewish behavior, but they simply switch the word Jew with white. This is how you have people insisting that there are too many "whites" in Hollywood.
>>
>>76458196
Honest to God, this is how I feel as a beaner. When I see "white privilege" all I can think is, "White people don't have privilege over me as a race. The Jews and chinks rule the economy. I get benefits due to my race for assistance if I'm lazy or schooling if I feel like having a professor tell me how they think I should get a job. What do white people have besides a dying middle class?"

Then I remember that it's all white women making the privilege claim - the most privileged group outside of Asian women.
>>
>>76456848
more like black denegerates
>>
>>76458534

if only niggers did anal more often we wouldn't have so many niggers in jail
>>
>>76459953

Sure. I can't comment on what is happening in your state, or any state for that matter. However, I don't think your point is enough to debunk white privilege on a global or an American scale. To fully debunk white privilege we'll just have to make everyone the same colour.
>>
>>76460212
Not all of us blacks are thin skinned pussies. And there are at least several hundred of us with an IQ >100.
>>
>>76458794
By white privilege you mean racism towards whites. It exists, and you will find out sooner then .later how we are going to deal with it.
>>
>>76460197

Ain't nothing wrong with this board. Just cause I see the word nigger everyday don't mean nothing.
>>
>>76460566
Don't worry, they're working on it.
>>
>>76459385
>white name
Bullshit, people just don't like made up trashy names, or one the shows you have backward ass beliefs (Mohammed).
>>
>white privilege
>affirmative action and minority scholarships exist
ok
>>
>>Master: "I'm going to whip you so hard your great great great great great great great grandchildren won't be able to get a job"
>>Slave: "If you do so sir, you will be financially responsible"
>>Master: "Deal"
>>Crack goes the whip
>>Slave: "I was a king and shit"

Some people actually believe this is true.
>>
>>76460826
This.

Also hiring quotas.
>>
>>76460681

Than*

>>76460785

Kekked heartily

>>76460791

Yeah
>>
>>76456848
Having privilege and/or power would suggest that whites also have greater responsibility/burden, ergo cancelling each other out... Chinese and Japs arguably have they greatest privilege/power as generally their only responsibility/burden is to that of their own people...
>>
>>76456848
>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76456848
It's not white privilege, it's white superiority
>>
>>76456848
>White people get the best jobs!
Well thats because we have relevant work histories and degrees.
>White people can get loans
We pay our shit off. Its called a credit score
>White people dont get shot by da police
We dont act like chimps. When we do, they shoot us.
>White people this and that
Perfectly reasonable explanation.

Its an unfalsifiable claim. Its a nice mix of Freud's theory making process and original sin but instead of justifying my attraction to my mother and going to church, you accept the responsibility of not behaving like an animal all your life.
>>
Sure, white privilege exists. So does black privilege, woman privilege, and basically as many privileges as there are people in the world.

So why do we need to get rid of just white privilege? Because white people have "more" of it? How do you measure that? Women have the privilege of not being drafted, black people have the privilege of having black-only schools and scholarships, but that's fine because white people have "more"?
>>
>>76456848
Which logical fallacy is this?
>>
I wouldn't say it's not about being white, it's about being born in rich countries.

>tfw high IQ and motivation to become a genius
>tfw my family was poor so I didn't receive young special education
>tfw entering in college at 27

Oh well, I guess I need to study hard and get some scholarship.
>>
>>76456848
Privilege is earned fuccboi.
Guess who earned it.
Guess who didn't earn it.
If you want to get rid of privilege, you literally want to get rid of any incentive to earn entitlements for your children and grandchildren.
>>
>>76456848
Privilege is earned. Eat shit nigger
>>
>>76456848
>what is affirmative action
>>
>>76456848
>tfw black but white mentally
feels good having that white and black privileges at the same time
>>
File: 1460311726868.jpg (80 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1460311726868.jpg
80 KB, 500x471
>>76461487
do it man, i believe in you
>>
File: dMkj7Lq.png (139 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
dMkj7Lq.png
139 KB, 600x547
>>
Asians
/thread
>>
>>76459672
Huh. This sounds like a good #triggering campaign start right here. New retarded hashtag.
>>
>>76461789
there is a privilege, but is rich people having more oportunities.

white privilege is just BS.
>>
>>76460566

Our social security system favors immigrants before locals.
>>
>>76461276
He expected his fellow black people not to fall for jewish lies about the white man.
>>
>>76462353
>>76461276

Reminder that MLK was communist scum who had the same radical anti-white beliefs as the BLM faggots do today. In fact, there's a very real possibility that the original civil rights movement was the same dindu bullshit as BLM, but because there was no internet/social media, it was easy to control the narrative and feed people lies.
>>
>>76456848
It's a combination of Jealousy and Greed.

Don't these fucktards realize whites are trying to help them?

Invest half a billion in welfare? They think they're ignored.
Try to help them get on their feet? Apparently it's not enough.
You try and make their lives better? "STOP OPPRESSING ME"

Anyone who says that 'White Privilege' is a problem is not only ignorant also a greedy scumbag.

You want the benefits of so-called 'White Privilege'? Stop being a cunt and accept that you need us, and work with the systems we've put in place to make your lives easier.

Otherwise; Fuck off. You don't belong here.
>>
>>76462798
For context:
We're= Whites
Here= Australia, UK, Europe, USA etc
>>
>>76462622
Are you sure those aren't just lies the jews fed you to keep the races from joining forces and stopping this jewish bullshit? Jesus, I am not for multiculturalism but dividing our nation makes us weaker.
>>
File: reallifemoonman.png (219 KB, 401x421) Image search: [Google]
reallifemoonman.png
219 KB, 401x421
>>76457071
This
>>
>>76456848
Because minorities receive the same privileges. They live in the first world, the u.s.a. They are to the rest of the species the 1%. And they bitch about being "oppressed".
Now compare him to a young african boy living in a shit river squalor slum that was ass raped by amorous aids carriers as a baby and is slowly starving to death while hoping beyond all hope that the next guerilla raid will take his life prematurely and end his suffering....
>>
>>76456848
>tfw not even white and apparently enjoying "white privilege"
>>
you could easily replace white privilege with magic and liberals would be absolutely unable to refute it
>>
>>76456848
Name a single corporation or government job that mandates a certain and disproportionately high amount of white people to meet a quota or risk state punishment.
>>
>>76456848
Beaner here. I like saying Trump isn't racist when the SJW's all say he hates mexicans, muslims, etc. I can pass off as an arab pretty well and even an Indian if I don't shave for a month (My beard doesnt grow that fast). twice an SJW has tried proving me wrong on all things Trump and I just pulled the white privilege card. Being a minority has some of its perks
>>
>>76456848
White males are the only people that don't get a tax break and benefits to start a business in the USA.
>>
>>76462622
At least his protests were understandable given that there was unequal segregation. The MLK civil rights movement tried pretty hard to keep its shit together, and if you were part of the movement and you fucked up, you got kicked out of it. There were other groups that were violent such as the Black Panthers or Malcom X, but King was mostly peaceful. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure any dindu shit at the time was not the result of MLK
>>
>>76464139
I actually tried that the other day in class... I'm actually just a normal white kid... but I said I was a Syrian Muslim and it shut everyone up... I was thinking "wow, this is easy"... I got more credibility from being a Syrian Muslim than I did for basic logic.
>>
File: 1464762136870.jpg (282 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1464762136870.jpg
282 KB, 1366x768
>>76456848
Just look at the numbers.
>majority of people under the poverty line in the States are white
>straight white males are the most under-represented demographic in college today
>affirmative action for women and non-whites only
>scholarships for women and non-whites only
>diversity quotas in large corporations benefit women and non-whites only
The list goes on.

>>76458848
White guilt definitely is real though. It's unwarranted and doesn't make any sense, but it's real.
>>
>>76459896

> Bayou Louisiana

This. The blacks here do a decent job of getting their shit together whether they're poor or wealthy without causing trouble. It's the fuckers that come from out of state that ruin it for everyone else.
>>
Appalachia

Well, that was easy.
>>
>>76462622
>MLK
>same radical anti-white beliefs as the BLM faggots

Wasn't that Malcolm X and his Nation of Islam?
>>
>>76464651
Malcolm X defended himself, he wasn't violent. MLK was a piece of shit btw.
>>
>>76457302
White privilege in the 1800s was having your job taken by a slave. In 100 years, poor whites will be blamed for illegal aliens taking their jobs too.
>>
>>76465301
This.
>>
"If you don't think original sin exists, that's because your original sin has clouded your judgement." SJWs confirmed to be literally medieval-tier in their reasoning processes.
>>
>>76456848
a nigger working at mc donalds earns more than me and i dont have a shit job
>>
>>76460684
I was thinking more about Mememieux and his "I don't believe in ethnic egalitarianism" and shit.
>>
>>76465137

Didn't he basically form a group with totally anti-white ideas? Then he regretted it and backed off?

His own group ended up killing him, following his former ideas.

So I say Nation of Islam and Black panthers are more akin to BLM than MLK's movement.
>>
>>76456848
Asians enjoy the same 'privilege' as white people do because they are hard workers.

Done.
>>
>>76465137
>MLK was a piece of shit btw.
explain
>>
>>76465477
>"If you don't think original sin exists, that's because your original sin has clouded your judgement." SJWs confirmed to be literally medieval-tier in their reasoning processes.

I loved that pic that said "denounce racism at all time" and "remember that you'll always be a racist".
>>
>>76465103
Gotta give respect to the NOI.... they deal with everything "in house" if there's a problem... and they always fought for actual equal rights... not "give us free stuffs".. but they wanted gun rights etc... they are conservatives.... and Farrakhan rows truth bombs about the Jews all the time, they don't even get any money from the government because of it, but Farrakhan don't care, he's about truth over government hand outs.

MLK was a total piece of shot though for multiple reasons.
>>
>>76464651
This. People lump the Black Panthers and Macolm X with MLK when MLK openly stated to not cause voilence while Macolm X and BP both attacked white people and started riots.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 200x252
>>76456848
>Prove something unfalsifiable exists
>Mfw
>>
>>76460581
I like this guy.
>>
>>76466034

So, you're defending muzzies and his anti-white ideas?
>>
>Asians have higher average IQs
>Make more money
>Live longer
>Are happier
>Are healthier
>Are less likely to be in prison
>Are less likely to divorce
>Are less likely to be the victim of violent crime
>More educated

Asian privilege everyone.
>>
File: 1459479052647.jpg (136 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
1459479052647.jpg
136 KB, 654x862
>>76456848
White privilege = having parents who give a shit and prepared instead of shitting out babies.

Why do people act like this is a bad thing?
>>
File: 1342670933043.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
1342670933043.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>76456848
>mexican
>born in the United States to a well off family
>go to college for free and never pay a dime
>mfw someone first explained to me what white privilege was
>>
File: medical school acceptance rates.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
medical school acceptance rates.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
>>76456848
Really makes you think.
>>
File: CeNDRgxW8AAdt_K.jpg (65 KB, 406x543) Image search: [Google]
CeNDRgxW8AAdt_K.jpg
65 KB, 406x543
Fucking Lebanese earn more than whitties
>>
>>76456848

There I debunked it in less than 30 seconds.
>>
>>76456848

>1 post by this ID

Mods.. I rather you delete this than the obscure horse cock threads we're getting trolled with right now. I know they are against the rules... but this shit is getting seriously irritating.

Also..

>white privilege exists as much as the lizard overlords who control the Jews
>so, maybe, a lot of people think so, but probably not
>>
>>76464838
It starts before the quotas. Even in elementary school boys aren't allowed to grow up and learn how they need to. It's making guys into giant autistic faggots and ruining society. Mostly because we don't have enough goddamned teachers to let boys be rambunctious without it quickly getting out of hand.
>>
>>76466424
>whites do better than group A
>"white privilege"
>whites do worse than group B
>"whites are lazy and complacent!!"

Either way, whitey must be condemned and never praised for anything, because that (ironically enough) would be "racist".
>>
File: _JrjVr6K_400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
_JrjVr6K_400x400.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>76466424
You expected something else?
>>
>>76466424
Fucking source faggot
>>
White privilege did not exist until whites made it exist. White guilt.

I blame whites for that.
>>
>the fact that you deny something exists means it exists
this is /x/ tier logic
>>
>>76456848
I'm a white guy and I've been asked what ethnicity I am probably once every three months since I was 15.
I've never thought, "man I wish I was whiter."
>>
File: 1460207552927.gif (1 MB, 478x357) Image search: [Google]
1460207552927.gif
1 MB, 478x357
>>76466389
>pure whitebread
>born into a poverty stricken family
>know what it's like to live in a car
>a suburbuan house is what I call rich
>mfw I don't get as much scholoships I desprately need because I don't have an ounce of minority blood in me
>mfw in that same school some dumb upper class nignog was the first person to tell me about this "white privilege" bullshit
>>
>>76456848
Ayy lmao, I did not know that I, a member of the Most Powerful Race in the World, was a beneficiary of white privilege! When can I receive my clearance card allowing me to beat up negroes?
>>
>>76459385
I'm white but I have a black name. Am I still privelaged?
>>
>>76466424
There are 180m whites in the US. All those minorities are US-government vetted, academic elites (for the most part) that have good educations and solid work ethic. No shit some small <1% of the population groups of people that have immigrated to the US by virtue of their accomplishments are making more money than the average of 180 million whites.

Fucking lebanese in this country are the doctors/physicians/physicists/professors from their homeland, jamal
>>
>>76467360

You might want to include a photo along with your resumés so they don't get binned.
>>
File: 1433353521645.jpg (511 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
1433353521645.jpg
511 KB, 1100x1600
>>76460859
>tfw no master to whip me
y even liv
>>
>>76459933
is /pol/ truly BTFO?

I had a sociology professor who tried to coax me into believing shit about white privilege, my grade hinged on my ability to complete a video assignment relating to white privilege. I debated her by basically saying that there are places where whites are not the dominant class within and outside of the united states, and that there are multiple ways in which whites suffer. She basically shook her head and "explained" that as a white person I was blind to my privilege. I was infuriated, and called her out on the catch-all nature of the concept. We agreed to disagree
>>
>>76465959
He had a lot of personal moral failings. He cheated with many women.
>>
>>76456848
Please tell me where I cash in
>>
>>76467565
I'd feed the bitch in pic related before flogging. She looks so damn skinny, she might die if I whipped her.
>>
>>76468023
>tfw bulimic
th-thank mr skeltal for cursing me with this shit
>>
File: 1383274699006.jpg (611 KB, 1277x1920) Image search: [Google]
1383274699006.jpg
611 KB, 1277x1920
>>76467568
I agree with you. It sounds like you handled it right.

It's depressing that professors will cling to that "well, you don't see it if you don't feel guilty about it" philosophy. Old hippies should definitely know better. They're cranky because they're old and they never became beings of love and light, like they imagined in the 60's.

Got my social science degree in '99. I took it seriously too. I didn't have to get along with all my professors to get something from them. Even the liberal hippies were even-keeled and professional; not like some of the stories I've been hearing the last couple of years. Good luck. Stay cool.
>>
>>76468152
I wonder if you can cure a bulimic sub by forced them to walk on their hands and knees and eat out of a bowl on the floor...
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>76467568
>demonstrates the subjectivity of "white privilege" by citing examples
>denies them offhandedly without a counterargument

Kill them, Anon. Kill them all.
>>
>>wake up at 6 a.m.
>>at 8 time just resets to 6 because I'm white, I get 2 more hours
>>The breakfast man rolls by and delivers my breakfast
>>"White morning to you sir"
>>"White morning to you too sir"
>>Take the teleporter to work, get robot to first car
>>Have robot washing second car in driveway incase the first car gets dirty
>>Do white business, have a masters in white business
>>Lunch
>>Take the tunnel to keep the sun off my delicate skin
>>Time to pay tab, whisper to the server "put it on the white account"
>>White account automatically gives 20% tip
>>More white business, mostly just reviewing profiles on various minorities and finding the most intimate ways to ruin their childrens futures
>>Lotta money in screwing minorities
>>Go home, have the robot drive me home
>>Quietly enter trance with every other white person
>>Talk about how to harm the planet, what to do about the blacks and the browns
>>Completely ignore the jews, they're practically white after all
>>sleep

Some people think this is true.
>>
white privledge basically means white power.

and of course white people are powerful. IN fact we are still the most powerful on earth.
>>
If you believe in white privilege, congratulations on your welfare check.
>>
File: CZDjwgCWwAQibha.jpg (124 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CZDjwgCWwAQibha.jpg
124 KB, 600x800
>>76456848
Debunked.
>>
>>76456848
"white privilege" is a dogwhistle for anti-white hate
>>
>>76456848
My salary has devaluated around 5% a month for the past 6 months.
>>
>>76468837
(((white)))
>>
>>76468890

> pattarn

Is it that they all have big noses? I don't get it.
>>
File: 1462966689596.jpg (165 KB, 579x636) Image search: [Google]
1462966689596.jpg
165 KB, 579x636
>>76456848
White privilege exists?

You know why?
>I have a dad
>My parents did well
>My father served this country
>Both worked until retirement
>Both saved for retirement
>Both aided me throughout my entire life
>Can shake hands with police after encounter
>Can pass by someone in the park and say, "Good morning! :)"
>Employers know I can do a good job and show up because I am a white man

White privilege exists and I love it. WPWW, 1488, etc.
>>
>>76468402
I the hard part would be not purging afterwords. Bulimia is the throw up one, not the not eating one. granted I had binge/purge type anorexia until I got my bmi up to the bulimic range

too bad I'll never have a bf to treat me like his little pet. I guess white privilege is being able to conceptualize and truly understand existential agnst, in ways that the other races can't. They're sad bc they aren't white, but once you're white you don't have your race to blame, you're forced to face reality as it is, bleak and depressing without hope or meaning
>>
>>76456848
Black guy got hired before me at my company... I have same credentials and have interned with the company before...

His boss regrets hiring him because he just doesn't get it and now I'll get hired next month.
>>
>>76459672
Reading that gave me a hard on.
>>
>>76456848
White privilege probably exists but I think what really exists is attractiveness privilege. Life is easier and people are more warming to you if you're good looking
>>
Prove to me it's a real concept and not just a theory.

How about people just treat eachother like shit and you cherry pick it when a white person does it.
>>
>>76469132
What if the cure to a lot of these issues is just having the right authoritative figure overlooking you?

Like, if you had a bf that was imposing about you keeping your food, finding the binge-and-purge type of behavior disgusting, do you think you could stop?
>>
>>76469644
yeah. I've been doing a lot of work in terms of therapy and doctors to address it, so I guess they take the place in terms of authority that a boyfriend might. Plus they know a little more about the subject, so maybe a bit more helpful
>>
>>76470149
Well at least you're getting help for that sort of thing. As much as I fucking hate the "Fat Acceptance" crowd, bulimia is just terrible.

I like the pic you posted. I'm guessing being chained to a wall is something you're into? Or maybe it's just the artist?
>>
>>76461461
I'm gonna go with tu quoque
>>
>>76456848
Why? We earned it.
>>
>>76456848
Mexifag living in America here. Yes and no. White privilege does exist but privilege is a matter of perspective that can either matter or not depending on the individual and environment.

The problem is that Liberals, SJW's, Marxist, etc only focus on ONE possible privilege while ignoring the INFINITE AMOUNT OF PRIVILEGES.

First, privilege is a matter of perspective. White can be a privilege in some areas and not in others. To me, it is not a privilege at all. What you all call white privilege is what I, as a Mexican, enjoy on a daily bases so that is why it doesn't exist to me. I am not white. To say white privilege exist to me is to say to me "You are white." I am not. I just live a good life.

Second, life is full of privileges. There is white, black, Mexican, woman, tall, beautiful, handsome, wealth, family, etc. And many, many, many more. Life is full of privileges. I envy those who have family privilege, handsome privilege, and resourceful privilege. Personally, I have bilingual privilege. I get paid at my job right now more than both blacks and whites just for speaking spanish. So where's the people telling me to "Check your Mexican privilege."?
>>
>>76470502
I'm into some fucked up stuff, childhood trauma gives more than just an eating disorder. It's the gift that never stops giving
>>
>>76456848

ITT: Buzz words. Nothing more. You're all falling for the Leftist meme.
>>
>>76471092
Okay... I'll bite.

How fucked up are we talking? Are we talking pic related, full on Niku Daruma, or somewhere in between?
>>
>>76470899
>bilingual privilege
Were you born knowing both languages?
You earned that shit, man.
>>
>>76458197
/thread
>>
>>76456848
Is it a privilege for your children to be your children and to inherit the fruits of your labor because that is what you worked for?
I don't think so. A privilege is something gained without working for it. If you believe that we are each blank slated individuals then sure, it may work, but if you have any shred of familial leanings then it is in no way privilege.
XYZ family has created and attained this and that, when you dissolve it to the individual then sure, it may seem that the inheritor has a privileged position. However, that is idiotic as it should be viewed that the family has attained this and the inheritor is the continuation of the works of that family.
The same goes for white peoples, to say that whites today are privileged is to ignore that they inherit their position from the societies that their ancestors toiled for and that they are the continuation of.
Basically, the whole privilege notion is brought up by people which come from shit culture and shit societies which are bitter that they have no legacy to inherit. They see this great thing before them and are envious, so they wish to destroy it rather than build one for their peoples.
Textbook envy.
As well, if you want to say that there is a systematic privilege benefiting white people and that's the issue, then that's as well retarded. The western civilization was made by european minded peoples and it is only natural that people which are raised in a western culture home environment will prosper most easily within western culture. The issue isn't the system, it's the people with foreign nonconforming ideas not willing to assimilate into the system. They expect everything to change to suit them rather than they adapt to the best functioning system to have ever existed in known history.
Either way, they're envy riddled egotistocal cunts.
>>
>>76471222
found the kike
>>
>>76471539
Found the kikeleaf.
He's calling the notion of white privilege bullshit by saying it's just meaningless buzzwords conjured up by the left to attack western culture.
And he's correct, it's just envy and idiocy.
>>
>>76471344
>>76471344
No, I first had to learn English as a child. Then when I grew up I realized my parents were so uneducated that their Spanish was "ghetto" by Hispanic standards and very "rural." So I had to learn educated, proper Spanish. So technically, I had to learn both languages.

Yes, I worked hard to learn both and I did it. It is my privilege and I am proud of it. HOWEVER, the moment I move to Utah, Maine, and Oklahoma there goes my privilege out the window.

White CAN be a privilege but it is only relative and not absolute. Privilege is nothing to EVER be ashamed of. It should be celebrated and should be worn with pride. Yes, it will give others an inferiority complex and cause envy/jealousy but that is not your problem.
>>
File: 1465337762086.jpg (11 KB, 261x194) Image search: [Google]
1465337762086.jpg
11 KB, 261x194
>>76471539

>Found the leaf.
>>
White privilege is a racist concept that is largely based upon subjective, emotional arguments that have little basis in reality. It is at its core anti-intellectual, and ultimately leads us no closer to solutions to racial problems, nor does it foster meaningful discussion of race or privilege.

I'll explain why this is, i.e. I'll "debunk" it for you right now. Buckle up, it's gonna be a long ride.

White privilege is a concept that was born mostly out of academic circles. It is the idea that being born white gives you certain "privileges". For example, as a white person, you'll never face racial prejudice, you'll never feel unrepresented in the media, you'll never feel that you don't have a voice, etc...

Does this definition hold up in predominantly white countries of the Western world? I suppose, if you don't look into it more. But does it hold up elsewhere? Am I better off born white in say, China or Saudi Arabia or Thailand?

1/?
>>
>>76471240
somewhere in between, i.e. during foreplay in the past a guy has beaten the shit out of me after he tied me up, and then held a knife to my femoral artery and told me to stop moving or he'd kill me. in general, suspension, choking, fire, pain, etc are all p hot

Didn't really feel like I was there though, more just kind of watching it happen like in a dream. idk
>>
>>76471939
No, I don't think I am. A white person in China will be under-represented in the media, white people in China have no voice compared to the Chinese, white people will be less likely to rise to high levels of government or private office.

So it can hardly be said that 'white privilege' is a universal concept. Is there then a specific 'privilege' per country? Is there Chinese privilege in China? Is there Japanese privilege in Japan? Is there Arab privilege in Saudi Arabia?

What people really mean when talking about the benefits of being white is the benefit of being in the majority demographic of a country or region. There are a few exceptions, like in South Africa for example, but overall this idea holds true; the majority population holds certain 'privileges' that others do not.

At least, from a certain viewpoint.

Now let's see why these 'privileges' exist. Many would argue that it comes from inherent biases in our system bred from centuries of racial subjugation, that there is a system of white supremacy at work. Afterall, for what reason other than racism is there that there is so little representation of minorities in the media? How come certain groups end up in jail more than others? Why are whites more likely to live successful lives?

2/?
>>
File: trotsky.jpg (155 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
trotsky.jpg
155 KB, 480x480
>>76456848
fuck off communist
>>
>>76471939
>>76471983
The truth is that the reasons behind group disparity are wide and very complex. Black people in the US disproportionately live in poverty because of programs that inadvertently target the poor, as well as a lack of sound systems in place in America to help elevate the poor. It is obvious that slavery and decades of subsequent racial discrimination have harmed the black community and kept them in poverty, but the systems that keep them there now are largely color-agnostic. What keeps them there now is stupid legislation by our government like the war on drugs or bone-headed welfare systems that incentivize people to be poor. Income level has more to do with these outcomes than race.

If it was true that white supremacy was the cause of these trends among the black community, you would expect these same results to extend out to other minority groups. They don’t.

Asians are far less likely than whites to be in prison, they are less likely to be victims of violent crime, they are richer, better educated, more happy. Hispanics are generally poorer, but this is a huge immigrant population that progressively moves up in SES every generation. Many other minorities, from Indians to native Africans fare better than whites by almost any metric.

So then, is this white privilege? Is there Indian privilege or Asian privilege? Is there native African privilege? Are Mexicans privileged over blacks? Are northern blacks privileged over southern blacks? Exactly what does it mean to be privileged in this regard? Can anyone even come to a sensible definition? Or better yet, can someone come to a useful definition?

But what about representation? What about the media?

3/?
>>
File: commygeno.png (580 KB, 585x864) Image search: [Google]
commygeno.png
580 KB, 585x864
>>76456848
>>
>hey maybe this judge will be bias since his parents are Mexican

RACIST OMG

>all whites are too biased and privileged because of their skin to understand racial discussion

"Progressive"
>>
>>76471939
>>76471983
>>76472046
This is much more simple and comes down to demographics and the concept of a majority. Hollywood is actually perfectly balanced by race; outside of Hispanics, who are under-represented, there is an almost perfect composition in Hollywood of races that reflect America as it is today. 13% of stars being black may seem low when you’re going to the movies and only ~1 out of every ten features a black lead, but that is an accurate reflection of the US.

The same thought extends out to other products and images. A frequent example is hair care; it is much easier for a white woman to find hair care products than a black woman. Same goes for many things, from billboard advertisements to makeup.

The truth is that these factors are all manipulated by a market driven by companies who seek no higher moral purpose than to generate a profit, and to generate a profit you have to aim at the biggest fish. If the demand were there, there’d be more black movies, more black haircare products, etc…

But it isn’t. It isn’t unreasonable to believe that things as they are now reflect demand relatively accurately. If there was ravenous, unmet demand for makeup for darker complexions, someone would come and put it out there. But there isn’t.

So then, what’s the appropriate solution to the idea of representation? Should the media be evenly split by race? Should haircare companies be forced to make haircare products equally distributed by race, even if that means there is a critical shortage of “white” haircare products while black ones sit on the shelves unsold?

4/5
>>
>>76459993
We're working on it.

If Trump is elected I think that will mostly end it. One of my main reasons for wanting him to become president is I believe the president has a powerful influence over the narrative and discourse in the nation. He can say anything and have it repeated on every major news station.

So put Trump in power and suddenly the narrative will shift away from the Social Justice side.
>>
>>76471939
>>76471983
>>76472046
Does any it have to do with “whiteness” or being white? Or is it just because as America stands now it is a majority white nation? Somehow, I have a feeling that if we were suddenly inundated with 400 million black migrants, you’d see a big shift in “representation” to reflect the new market.

Does white privilege or, more accurately, majority privilege extend to all individuals within a given cohort? Does every white person in America fulfill every single caveat of white privilege? Is a white person in a 95% hispanic, spanish-speaking town by the border privileged more so than the majority group? Is a white person living in rural appalachia more privileged than a black person living in San Francisco? Does privilege apply to the individual, shifting between different people depending on who you are and where you are, or is it truly universal?

Can privilege be combated? Can it be changed? Can you force companies to ignore the majority market? Can you erase history? Can you fix it all?

You can fix some of it. But not with the concept of privilege. Examine government programs, look at what works and what doesn’t. Help people in poverty, don’t help people by race. As it is used now, white privilege is used to silence opposing views, it is used to cast original sin over a whole group of people. Only whites can be racist, and only whites know privilege. Call a white person privileged and you instantly put them on the defensive. Using the color of one’s skin to make assumptions about them, to silence them, isn’t that the very definition of racism?

No meaningful and comprehensive definition of “white privilege” can be held up against scrutiny, and the notion has never once resulted in meaningful change. Considering those two points, I’d say it's a useless concept.
>>
>>76456848
Prove it exists in the first place
>>
>>76471885
>>ITT buzzwords
TT has been attacking the notion. Stating 'ITT meaningless buzzwords' suggests that the arguments made within are moot. Telling people that are arguing against white privilege that they fell for it is somewhere between ignorant and dismissive.
>>
>>76456848
The wall just got 10 feet taller.
>>
>>76472110
I don't think so. I think the leftists in the media won't change their mind just because of a president that stands against them. They'll just switch to being opposition critics, the way AM talk radio has been under Barry Hussein. The way they were under G W Bush. They'll work diligently to tarnish Trump's reputation just the same way they did to Bush.
>>
>>76460859
This is the first good post by a Canadian in two years.
>>
white privilege debunked
https://youtu.be/zRKm3VAvTK4
>>
>>76456848
I live in an entirely white town. I may be white, but it gave me no benefit growing up.
>>
If the country is set up for white people then why do Asians consistently outperform whites in every measurable category in the United States on a per capita basis?
>>
>>76456848
>ITT: debunk white privilege
hang all niggers
>>
>>76456848

"White privilege": A fanciful explanation posited by non-whites for their consistent record of failure, barbarity, and irresponsibility. Example: Tyrone didn't get the job because he black and didn't have white privilege. Reality: Tyrone didn't get the job because he's lazy, uneducated, and filled with a sense of entitlement.
>>
File: 3948.jpg (24 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
3948.jpg
24 KB, 657x527
>>76456848
白色的特权是自由派和激进的最左边做垃圾。我左翼自己,所以更不要说我有偏见特朗普和东西。
>>
>>76472474
You're correct to some extent. But remember, they will still have to put Trump on Tv and get his message out.

Not only that but I think the media has more of a conformist streak then you give them credit for. Remember how all the media was involved in Bush's propaganda campaign to get us to invade Iraq? For all the amount they wanted to tarnish him, they still did their job in swaying public opinion to support a fraudulent war.
>>
>>76472634

Because of Asian privilege! Don't you know that Asians get 1.2 privilege points for every one point that white people get?
>>
>>76456848
if it exists im not really affected by it except for the fact that my relatives are sucessful and i have connections that way.

if anything i have "attractive" privilege, which i would argue does exist everywhere.

The fact that white people are generally more attractive seems to just be coincidental.
>>
>>76471977
Mmm... I think I'm more of a "human doll" sort of dom, whereas apparently you enjoy the thrill of pain/threats of death.

Like, I enjoy slavery/dehumanization. I add you to "my stuff", and I don't like to break or bruise "my stuff" to more than a strictly cosmetic extent, but I'll engage in other forms of abuse.

Like, I've always wanted a sub to just "keep" someone on a longterm basis, put them on a strict vegan diet to keep them thin, put them in makeup, and just tie them up and lock them in a closet somewhere until I get home from work.
>>
>>76472907
Privilege really means high IQ
Niggers have low IQ, meaning they aren't "privileged" like Asians and whites.
Suicide is the only option.
>>
>>76472989
that does sound interesting too. submission is so freeing
>>
K

https://youtu.be/NANZOkWk9d4

https://youtu.be/TOvpzI7noKs

https://youtu.be/52eRAimHimc

https://youtu.be/9SuPUBK-WyY

Affirmative action

Welfare

Basically go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>76472907
>>76472907
亞洲的特權不存在,我是白色的,他們只是比我們更好。
>>
>>76472379
Or, he's saying that it's like we're arguing against people saying the issue is "leafableafums" which cause the "carmadoodles" to have an advantage in the "biilladilies".
We're arguing against made up, buzzword bullshit. The fact that we are simply entertaining the argument at all means we've lost our first battle. Which is correct.
Sadly though, we have to debate it here so that we can be better prepared to dismantle leftists off of the web.
That's how I've gotten the position that I have:
>>76471453
>>
>>76472379

To clarify; the "buzz words" statement was directed at the term "white privilege". I thought that was obvious, seeing as I mocked Leftists in the same sentence.
>>
File: 1388510990442.jpg (80 KB, 820x661) Image search: [Google]
1388510990442.jpg
80 KB, 820x661
Don't think sin exists?

Congratulations, you're enjoying the benefits of Jesus dying for yours.
>>
>>76472878
>Remember how all the media was involved in Bush's propaganda campaign to get us to invade Iraq?
Oh I remember that differently, probably because I'm rather older than most users on this board. What I recall are leftists all over the media crying as loud as they could to keep us out of Iraq. It just didn't matter because the American people were pissed and wanted blood.

I remember watching CNN in March of 2003. A reporter came on with a story headlined, "Is this like Vietnam?"

Three months later, I saw another report headlined, "This is like vietnam." In June 2003. That small semantic shift makes all the difference. They were planning their war opposition the entire time. They psychologically primed their audience first with a somewhat reasonable piece, and then used that to seed the ground for their propaganda hit piece later.
>>
>>76473085
I've heard as much, but I am a strict, strict dom. I've got very little experience with BDSM, to be honest, but the few times I've engaged in submissive behavior, I knew in the pit of my soul it wasn't for me.

I'm not sure where the line between BDSM and actual sex should be drawn though. I get the feeling that if I actually talk my doll out of the closet and enter it, it'll ruin much of the dynamic.
>>
>>76456848

How is it a privilege? I don't hear rats complaining that they are not magnificent Lions. It is just how it is, niggers suck.
>>
>>76473335
I don't know. They still played all the intelligence agencies reports, they still ran with the talking point created by a Cheney think tank of "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud".

They may have had some long term strategy to make it a negative in the end, but I don't think they ever wanted to prevent the war.
>>
>>76468383
>Got my social science degree
>social science
>social
>science
pick one retard
>>
>>76473810
technically economics is a social science, it's the most sciencey of the group though of course.
>>
>>76469132
>you're forced to face reality as it is, bleak and depressing without hope or meaning

You can get past that.
>>
>>76473220
your orignal statement
>>ITT: Buzz words. Nothing more. You're all falling for the Leftist meme.
No one here is falling for it. You just admit english is your second language.
>>76473186
Not arguing against whether or white privilege is real. Pointing out that telling people who are arguing against that they fell for it is either poor grammar or ignorant of everything that had been typed prior. And yes, we have to entertain this argument in order to hold ground against SJW. Sad but there it is.
>>
>>76456848
Prove it exists first. Asking someone to prove a negative is a terrible thing.
>>
>>76473335
Well, Iraq was a giant fuck up, wasn't it? What did the American people gain from it, except Dick Chaney becoming rich?

Same goes for Afghanistan.

You will never conquer them unless you encircle the country ans send every humanoid who is not American trhough the ovens, basically depopulating the whole country completly and forever.

Afghans can't be conquered like Germany or Japan, because they don't have a civilization that can be taken over. Machiavelli 101
>>
>>76474125
>>>No one here is falling for it. You just admit english is your second language.

Isn't that obvious from my flag? Hah! Also - it's spelled "English", not "english".
>>
>>76458196
>That you have better opportunities?"
Of course three-digit IQ gives me better opportunities
>>
>>76473672
Hey, credit where it's due. That was a great line.

Also, you have to remember that 100% of all intelligence reports concurred on Iraqi WMDs. There was no dissent. There wasn't an alternative story for them to run.

There was more consensus than on global warming.
>>
>>76474380
well shit, I have been bested. Now everyone ITT fell for that leftist meme. Well argued sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1132x1714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1132x1714
>>76456848
White privilege is a reward for generations of good living and taking care of family. If you're white and don't have these things you don't get white privileges.

Life is fair. You get out of it what you deserve.
>>
>>76456848
Not my job to debunk it. You're job is to prove it.
>>
>>76474997

Isn't it obvious? It has already been stated that by discussing "white privilege" we have ALL fallen for the Leftist meme.

Your misdirected anger and/or frustration won't change that.
>>
>>76456848
white privilege is having an iq north of 100
>>
>>76474183
>Well, Iraq was a giant fuck up, wasn't it?
No, anon, it was not. In 2009, in the wake of the Surge and the Sunni Awakening, there was peace. The Shiite militias were defeated. Al Qaeda in Iraq was virtually nonexistent. Al Sadr was quiet. It was over.

The problem is that every military professional in the entire nation was jumping up and down screaming that every gain was "fully reversible," and that we needed to *stay* there to protect the peace. But, just like his idol Hitler, Barry Hussein decided he knew better than his generals, and made a disastrous military decision. When we pulled out, Al Maliki released all the insurgents we had put in prison camps, and the death squads went right back to ethnic cleansing. Then he alienated the Sunni militias, who said fuck it and started joining the nascent Islamic State.

You're right that ultimately we didn't get out of the war what we needed. But that's because we changed horses mid stream, and our new boss did his best to destroy the legacy of his predecessor by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
>>
>>76474872
I'm not saying it wasn't a good line. I'm saying the "liberal" media still spouted government propaganda when they were told to. I honestly think the media has less of an actual ideological difference with republicans and just represent controlled opposition.

I guess I'm not sure what they could have done on the intelligence reports, but I honestly believe all the intelligence agencies lied to get us to war. I don't think they all dropped the ball so hard, they just flat out lied and then claimed to be mistaken afterwords.
>>
>>76456848
>My Great-great-grandfather came from Sweden to the U.S. in 1851 at 12 years old. He had exactly $35 to his name, most of it from his family that couldn't afford to take care of him anymore
>He found a job at a brewery in New York and learned English while there (he spoke none when he got off the boat). He made $0.25 a day
>Eventually works his way to brew master by the time he was 20
>1861 rolls around and the Civil War kicks off
>Joins the New York National Guard, gets wounded at the first Battle of Manassas
>Takes what's left of his body and moves out to what will become the Washington Territory, marries and starts a brewery
>Has my Great-grandfather
>One of only three kids to survive out of 10
>Continues on the brewery until it blows up
>Goes into logging to support his family
>Loses his left foot doing that, then his leg below the knee and finally calls it quits to logging after he loses his right hand
>Has my Grandfather and dies two weeks later
>His mother dies when he's ten, leaving him to support his two younger sisters alone
>Moves to Seattle from Spokane on a fucking mule team, takes up with a fishing boat
>Works that until he decides that fishing sucks and goes into selling fishing gear instead
>Makes a shit load of cash and sets up a successful business front, then two, then six throughout the state
>Has my Father, sells the business for the modern equivalent of $2,000,000
>Father goes into the best schools, gets into business finance himself, makes even more money with the money he got from Grandad
>Has me, sends me to great schools, teaches me how to invest wisely and work hard
>Have a Master's in business, work two days a week and still make over $260k a year from my investments/businesses.
>Spend my free time travelling, shooting and shit posting on /pol/

I guess it was my privilege to have have hard working and industrious ancestors that didn't buckle when things got hard.

It must suck to have a shit lineage. Oh well.
>>
>>76475293
>Blaming Obama

He followed the plan Bush put into place. Maybe Bush wouldn't have done it if the war weren't so unpopular, but that is commonly one of the difficulties of waging war in a democracy.

Also how long do you think we needed to entrench ourselves in a country on the other side of the globe for no gain? I hear this argument a lot, but do you honestly think just staying there indefinitely is a reasonable course of action?
>>
>>76475340
Why would every intelligence service on the planet all collude? Wouldn't one of them somewhere say, "yeah, na?"

There's a third possibility there you haven't considered. Saddam had WMDs but was able to successfully get rid of them or hide them. With all of the EFP IEDs that were smuggled into Iraq from Turkey, Syria, and Iran, is it really such a stretch to think they couldn't have smuggled weapons the other way, too? Also, there's a LOT of empty desert out there, anon. They could be buried just waiting for someone to dig them up.

If you can count on the media to do one thing consistently, it's to run sensationalist stories that make them loads of money. You are attributing to subservience what more properly should be attributed to greed.
>>
File: 1453792338877.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453792338877.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
>>76460859
>>
File: 1427934949200.jpg (102 KB, 512x429) Image search: [Google]
1427934949200.jpg
102 KB, 512x429
Today while I was riding the bus to work a dindu was loudly singing the lyrics to a rap song about murdering whites.
He can do this in a public place without being called racist. The rapper and the record company will never be embroiled in controversy even though they openly advocate hate crime.
And whites will pay for this nigger's food, rent, and entertainment until whites have to pay for his inevitable incarceration.
That's black privilege.
>>
>>76475709
>He followed the plan Bush put into place.
He did not. He refused to renegotiate a SOFA, which he then used as a pretext for a complete withdrawal.

>Maybe Bush wouldn't have done it if the war weren't so unpopular
The war was horribly unpopular in 2006, and Bush responded with the Surge (also unpopular). It was the correct strategy, as was borne out by the facts.

>Also how long do you think we needed to entrench ourselves in a country on the other side of the globe for no gain?
Fifty years. But if we stay there, we turn it into gain the same way we did with the occupation of Germany and Japan.

Or, you know, we can just pull out and let it all go back to shit. Seems like a great idea.
>>
>>76475213
Anyone else want to tell this snow nigger what a counter argument is?
ITT, we have over 200 posts arguing why white privilege does not exist. The reason this is being debated is that this false notion is being used to justify giving everyone some form of social benefit except white people because we have this magical non-existent privilege.
You telling us that by discussing it that we've been fooled is like ignoring an illness on the grounds that you can never get sick, and then giving everyone else medicine except for you. Everyone watches you die but it's fine cause you can never get sick.
If you were sick, and everyone but you has medicine, and you're not allowed to have medicine because of your made up indestructible immune system, would you take everyone's word for it or would you seek to cure your illness?
>>
All the fucking nigger rats I let show my cattle have gotten a free ride to the agriculture school at my states landgrant college just for showing up on show day and leading a broke calf around the ring for a few minutes. They get all sorts of praise, and money, and recognition for doing this shit because they are black.

Meanwhile I have been raising my own cattle on land I pay fair rent for since I was 16, do all of the work, foot all the expenses, and give those kids a fucking chance (all while turning a profit) and couldn't get one single scholarship even the one that I was the only one to meet the requirements for (spoiler, it went to the nigger).

I finally told them to fuck off I'm done with them, and I have never felt better. I wasn't even racist before, but after dealing with them I am so far off the spectrum that I make Hitler look like a moderate.

Since I lost a shit ton of scholarship money to them, I couldn't go to college, so I instead got myself a minimum wage job that helps stretch my cattle money out so I can live fairly comfortably.

I am slowly destroying my body every day so that some worthless fucking nigger can have a spot I am more deserving of just because the color of their skin.

Just try and convince me white privilege is real.

And since I know someone is going to say something, I got a 1760 on the SAT, and graduated with a 3.5 GPA from highschool, so I didn't get overlooked because I'm stupid.
>>
>>76475393
Yeah, what you describe is actual privilege. Congratulations, must be nice to be a Paris Hilton.

But your privilege isn't based on race. It's based on the silver spoon you were born with.
>>
>>76476041
>Also how long do you think we needed to entrench ourselves in a country on the other side of the globe for no gain?
>Fifty years. But if we stay there, we turn it into gain the same way we did with the occupation of Germany and Japan.

This. After a couple of generations our presence will be apart of their culture to the point where killing us would be viewed as wrong.
>>
File: bencarson.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bencarson.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>76459704
based black guy
inb4 a sjw calls you uncle tom
>>
>>76475814
>Why would every intelligence service on the planet all collude? Wouldn't one of them somewhere say, "yeah, na?"

Because they all wanted the war? They are all controlled by the same people, it was a war for Israel. Why would any of the western intelligence agencies break the narrative? What would they gain from it? They all wanted the war.

We also probably would have detected the weapons being smuggled out. We had constant satellite supervision. The war didn't last very long and Saddam was in hiding pretty quickly. If he had had them, for what possible reason would Saddam not have USED THEM TO DEFEND HIMSELF?

I think you just swallowed the Republican narrative and don't want to confront the fact you were deceived.
>>
>>76475213
>>76476150
No wait, I fell for the medicine meme. I'm so ignorant that I actually spoke about my health instead of quietly sitting there waiting for death.
>>
>>76456848
>ITT: debunk white privilege
Asian Americans (drops mic).
>>
>>76475293
> there was peace.

But why should you be interested if peace was in Iraq, there only needed to be peace because you attacked them without gaining anything.

I think to attack Iraq was a dumb thing to do, in fact German generals were hanged in 1946 for the exact same crime. The "evidence" was completly fabricated, you know it.

It's not the soldiers fault, but you should not defend the Bush administration, they fucked up and are zionist-neoconservative idiots who could not care less about your people.

And no, I don't say this because I am a leftie or anti american, as you can see by the genocidal war strategies I suggested, but with Iraq you just shot yourself in the foot.

Btw, don't you ever ask yourself how beloved president Bush was friends with the bin Ladens? Dont you smell it?
>>
File: 1461019733177.jpg (45 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461019733177.jpg
45 KB, 320x320
>>76474028
>its the most sciency
> sciency
Wow you should take that description to the top economist in the country. That will get you real far I bet.
>>
I know white privilege is real because I have negotiated my way out of being arrested. Niggers couldn't get away with that shit
>>
>>76476272

Were or are you a FFA member? The FFA has gotten pc over the past couple of years because your story is somewhat common sadly.
>>
>>76475213
Point is, it doesn't matter if it is actually real, the idea that it is real is being used to shape our social policies. In the same way some asshole in a hat made up hell to control peoples actions, some asshole pushed white privilege as a means of controlling peoples actions. You wouldn't say talking about religion makes you a fool for believing in religion without listening to what the person is actually saying about it.
>>
>>76456848
>If you don't think black privilege exists
>Congratulations, you are enjoying the benefits of it.

See I can do it too.
>>
>>76476541
They can't get away because they have the highest crime rates wherever they are. Maybe if they stopped killing, robbing, and raping people then maybe the cops would cut them some slack.
>>
>>76456848
Privilege is earned.
>>
>>76456848
It's the same privilege for everybody - it's just that niggers and spics don't take advantage of it, and expect Whitey to pay for it all.

Show me a kid from some inner-city shithole with a 30+ ACT and I'll show you a kid with a free ride to Harvard, paid by white guilt.
>>
>>76476281

Hell yeah it is privilege. Sweet, delicious privilege. But I would say that it is based on race to an extent. My family from the very beginning taught the value of hard work, rabid study and the ability to adapt and overcome.

You don't see those kinds of qualities much in black culture. I'm privileged with an ethnically European background.
>>
>>76456848
Easy - we have to fight off mudskins everywhere we go, be it the USA, India, Africa, hell anywhere the White Man walks we have to constantly murder other non-white mother fuckers just to live there
and you all get all "oppressed" about it, so we feel bad, let you go free, and you shit on us
So we sit back and wait
>>
>>76476041
>He did not. He refused to renegotiate a SOFA, which he then used as a pretext for a complete withdrawal.

You're full of shit. Bush signed the SOFA and president Obama actually extended the deadline by 10 months.

>Fifty years. But if we stay there, we turn it into gain the same way we did with the occupation of Germany and Japan.

But Iraq isn't filled with Germans or Japanese. Nor are global conditions the same nor is US economic power the same.
>>
File: The ultimate JUST.jpg (34 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
The ultimate JUST.jpg
34 KB, 600x304
>>76457948
>mfw grew up poor
>mfw father's family are all rich and he cut all contact because they were cunts
>mfw family has no connections to anything at all
>mfw wont ever achieve in life because I'm too socially retarded to succeed in business
>>
>mfw in brown as shit
Some how benefit from white privilege
>>
>>76476541
I think that has to do with crime rates and the lack of intelligence of the average negro than its do with your white skin.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.