[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHILLARY WINS NJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 23158392405_d3e3b60cb8_o.jpg (536 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
23158392405_d3e3b60cb8_o.jpg
536 KB, 2048x1365
BERN OUTS KEKED
>>
>>76455491
I really rooted for bern to win, even though I hate his policies.

I wanted to see that bitch lose so much. The pain in her eyes, when she finds out it's not her turn, and she's not gonna be around for another round.
>>
>>76455742
Trump will beat Hillary easier than he would beat Bernie. The right person won.
>>
>>76455798
He's not gonna beat Hillary, but you're right - he'd lose to bernard even harder.
>>
She won new mexico and south Dakota too. Bernie has been rejected
>>
>>76455925
Sure he would cuck.
>>
>>76456194
You're as delusional as the bernfags were.

But keep dreaming. Donald is gonna build the wall anon, he truly is.
>>
Its amazing how New Jersey, the Australia of the USA, cucked Bernie
>>
BERNIE YES
>>
File: 1463083628964.jpg (102 KB, 533x430) Image search: [Google]
1463083628964.jpg
102 KB, 533x430
>>76455742
>it's a Ronny wants to hatefuck Clinton episode
>>
>>76456194
You are the cuck. You're too stupid to see what's going on.

Trump is the only person she could win against.

The media treated like the celebrity that he is, until he clinched the nomination. Now they're going to rip him apart.

The FBI has basically announced they will suppress the email investigation. But Trump said something objectively racist about a judge who is actively trying a case with him in it. He is using a bully pulpit to try to intimidate the justice system. And then he fucking doubled down on it. And now the media is focusing on that instead of on the fact that aspects of the email case are now under a 75 year lock safe from queries through the FOIA.

Trump will keep delivering these shelters and opportunities to Clinton. Any other candidate could have just stood back and let her corruption be exposed. Not Donald, he IS a celebrity, he needs the spotlight on him at all times, it's a pathological need. Of course I am not actually writing this to you as you're far too stupid to comprehend anybody beyond a twitter soundbyte, but lurkers may eventually come to understand what Trumps real role in this is. He's her boy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.