[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still a classcuck? Why are you escaping into meaningless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: communism.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
Why are you still a classcuck?
Why are you escaping into meaningless memes and vulgar emotions?
Why are you acting like a peasant who never left his village and thinks monsters live behind the forest?
Why are you not picking positive lessons from history, instead of being a slave of history?
Why are you not participating in the struggle to free the Man from shackles of ignorance and servitude?
Why are you not a communist?
>>
>>76453428
>Why are you not a communist?

Because starving would be unpleasant.
>>
>>76453428
jokes on you i love being a classcuck
>>
>>76453652
>dictatorships like Venezuela or Stalin's USSR
>communist
pick one friendo
>>
I like my freedom of speech
>>
>>76453428
>Why are you not a communist?
i make a lot of money
>>
>>76453652
FPBP
>>
File: ayn_rand.jpg (60 KB, 350x534) Image search: [Google]
ayn_rand.jpg
60 KB, 350x534
>>76453428
An Objectivist utopia would beat a Communist utopia any day.

And I fucking hate Objectivists.
>>
>>76453652
You're refering to historical failures of communists in past.
Instead of rejecting a noble idea, we should learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>76454613
Their first mistake was never bothering to learn economics.
>>
>>76453652
>Blames communism for starving people
Oh and i bet those 900 million people starving to death right now in the world are all from communist countries and not Africa where most every country is capitalist. Oh no wait, that's exactly what it is... uhh.. DEY JUST LAZY!
>>
File: SSmugpepe.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
SSmugpepe.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>76454089
>>
>>76453428
I generally like the ideas of communism, but it has yet to comment on the Chad question. Purge modern feminists/SJWs from the movement too.
>>
>>76455086
Based anon, exactly my thoughts
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.