[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... Did y'all read the 8 pages long statement by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 600x336
So... Did y'all read the 8 pages long statement by the Stanford rapist trial girl?
https://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/newsroom/newsreleases/Documents/B-Turner%20VIS.pdf
"He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes. He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes."
>>
>>76452913
Sounds like hes not guilty of shit.
>>
>>76452913
No means no but yes means no.
>>
File: 1464551527542.jpg (31 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1464551527542.jpg
31 KB, 500x370
>>76452913
No I didn't because it's just another case where some drunk slut gets fucked, wakes up and regrets it. I have seen people comparing this guy's sentence to some nigger rapist and trying to be black apologists about it.

It's all just bait ready to trigger me so I have to ignore it and not go full red pill.
>>
>>76452913
The sjw media has their symbol. Isn't it clear that she passed out halfway through their consensual encounter.
>>
>>76453139
I blank out when I read these headlines now, I know if I read the story I'll have a psychotic break
>>
Didn't say no made no attempt to walk away either.
>>
>I blacked out so I don't remember anything
>this is definitely what happened

how can people be so fucking dumb?
>>
I've got a hunch there's going to be more to this case. This isn't over. From Emma at Columbia U. to "Jackie" at UVA, the sjw media has gotten it wrong so many times before.
>>
>>76452913
a few thoughts

1. the faggot did try to run away after he was spotted. his story would be a lot more believable if he stayed laying next to her and try to get help when he was over enough
2. he didn't fuck her. although everyone is shouting "rape", its really just sexual assault. he fingered her for 20 mins while they were both blasted as shit
3. "On the other hand, as a society, we cannot forgive everyone’s first sexual assault or digital rape." - girl who was "raped". what the fuck is a 'digital rape'?
>>
>>76452913
>>76453007
>>76453139
>>76453202
>>76453284
>>76453481
Sorry, m80s, but you're wrong. They found the girl behind a dumpster and a student had to chase this faggot off of her unconscious body. Cherrypicking is what tumblrtard SJWs do. /pol/ should be better than this.

Read the whole statement thoroughly and listen to a couple of the actual reports.
>>
>>76452913
>Apparently I said yes
>Apparently
what idd she mnean by this ?
>>
"If you think I was spared, came out unscathed, that today I ride off into sunset, while you suffer the greatest blow, you are mistaken. Nobody wins. We have all been devastated, we have all been trying to find some meaning in all of this suffering.
You should have never done this to me. Secondly, you should have never made me fight so long to tell you, you should have never done this to me. But here we are. The damage is done, no one can undo it. And now we both have a choice. We can let this destroy us, I can remain angry and hurt and you can be in denial, or we can face it head on, I accept the pain, you accept the punishment, and we move on.
Your life is not over, you have decades of years ahead to rewrite your story. The world is huge, it is so much bigger than Palo Alto and Stanford, and you will make a space for yourself in it where you can be useful and happy. Right now your name is tainted, so I challenge you to make a new name for yourself, to do something so good for the world, it blows everyone away. You have a brain and a voice and a heart. Use them wisely. You possess immense love from your family. That alone can pull you out of anything. Mine has held me up through all of this. Yours will hold you and you will go on.
I believe, that one day, you will understand all of this better. I hope you will become a better more honest person who can properly use this story to prevent another story like this from ever happening again. I fully support your journey to healing, to rebuilding your life, because that is the only way you’ll begin to help others."
>>
>>76452913
He didn't even rape her. She wasn't even a student and went to the frat party completely wasted and agreed to go home with this kid. He made out with her and fingered her a bit then got off her because he felt drunk. Then a couple of white knights started harassing him while he was puking & he ran off because he was scared. He did nothing wrong. She said yes to everything.
>>
>>76453851
>>76453901

It does read like she's had people giving her cliff notes to read doesn't it?
>>
>>76453859
She was a drunk skank and doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions.
>>
"He is a lifetime sex registrant. That doesn’t expire. Just like what he did to me doesn’t expire, doesn’t just go away after a set number of years. It stays with me, it’s part of my identity, it has forever changed the way I carry myself, the way I live the rest of my life."
>>
>>76453851
digital rape is rape with your digits (fingers) or what I do to your e-mom
>>
Not picking sides, but read the pdf...

OP's quote is from her paraphrasing the dude's sequence of events
>>
>>76453859
she means she was too drunk to remember what happened but she a good girl she dindu nuffin wrong she wud never cheat on her boyfren

>>76453856
fuck off leaf, this isn't cherrypicking
the case is literally just like 'well we have a girl who was too drunk to remember anything and a guy who was extremely drunk but vaguely remembers it and says she gave consent, let's just fuck this guy up because muh feelings'
>>
Next in the story, two people approached you. You ran because you said you felt scared. I argue that you were scared because you’d be caught, not because you were scared of two terrifying Swedish grad students...When they tackled you why didn’t say, “Stop! Everything’s okay, go ask her, she’s right over there, she’ll tell you.” I mean you had just asked for my consent, right? I was awake, right? Your attorney has repeatedly pointed out, well we don’t know exactly when she became unconscious. And you’re right, maybe I was still fluttering my eyes and wasn’t completely limp yet, fine. His guilt did not depend on him knowing the exact second that I became unconscious, that is never what this was about. I was slurring, too drunk to consent way before I was on the ground. I should have never been touched in the first place."
>>
>>76453139

She didn't even get fucked. He just fingered her.

But apparently she was too drunk to consent.

Also;

>Rapist

Jesus, what hyperbole.
>>
>>76454107
So every college kid is pretty much a sex offender. This cunt refuses to take any personal responsibility. He didn't get her black out drunk.
>>
"The point is, this is everything my family and I endured during the trial. This is everything I had to sit through silently, taking it, while he shaped the evening. It is enough to be suffering. It is another thing to have someone ruthlessly working to diminish the gravity and validity of this suffering. But in the end, his unsupported statements and his attorney’s twisted logic fooled no one. The truth won, the truth spoke for itself."
>>
>>76454242
yes and they literally have no evidence that would say that guy's sequence of events is not the truth

she just doesn't wanna take responsibility for her actions and realise she got blind drunk and cheated on her bf

it's amazing the lengths women will take to save face.
>>
>>76452913
Who cares whether she got technically raped or not. It's a good day when a promiscuous and bold whore is put in her place and shamed. Sounds like the drunk ho was getting down to business behind a trash bin before they were interrupted. My guess is the guy knew it looked bad since she was trashed and he ran.

Maybe if the whore hadn't decided to get trashed at a frat house and drop her panties so fast she would be better off.
>>
>>76454649
not saying you're wrong, just saying that OP's quote is out of context
>>
i was a good girl i dindu nuffin i just wanted to go to a party with my sister
>>
>>76454965
you lil fulla wanna go cunt?
>>
File: Middle_finger_BNC.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_BNC.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
>>76454211

>digital rape
>>
any day m8
>>
>>76455211
>>76455039
>>
>>76453856
>
>>
>>76454422
>>76454422
I GOT DUB DUBS!

ALL CHARGES WILL BE DROPPED!!
>>
>>76455666
Satanic trips!!

The whore will be put to death!!
>>
>>76455787
XD
>>
>>76455271
>>76455211
get on the road then you white cunt

dis my land
>>
>>76452913
No I didn't read it. It's gonna be the same shit filled with emotional pleas. If the guy was drunk also is it still rape?
>>
>>76452913
So even if you do the feminist bullshit, ruining your girl's respect for you and her mood, by asking for permission every thirty seconds, you are still a rapist.
I foresee wizardry.
Collect all the stars!
>>
>>76455953
yeah I'm white you aboriginal poo in loo
>>
>>76453901
Yeeeah someone is coaching her. She's obviously after cash from this guy's family and the feminists/SJWs just want him hanged because he's white.
>>
>>76453927
THIS
>>
>>76456158
her statement is such bullshit

at the start she says like 'is it really that much to ask that you just ask for consent?'

and then later in the article it's like 'oh yeah you asked for consent to finger me, like that ever happens in real life'
>>
>>76452913
I haven't been following it. I just assumed he was innocent:
>>
college grad here

let me explain what happened

>both get fucked up and horny
>they make out in the back of a dumpster
>he fingers her
>she feels trashy about it the next day
>????
>rape
>>
>>76454379
Have you never been drunk before? Are you sure you're old enough to post on this website? You don't have rational thinking when drunk. Hell if he did and say everything you said you should you would be twisting it to say he wasn't drunk and he was just a predator skulking around in the night looking for easy prey or he prepared his defense before hand in case he got caught.
>>
>>76455888
Trips!!
>>
>>76456681
Whoa, I'm just posting a quote from the rapist trial girl's statement.
>>
>>76456865
Sorry I'm a dumb nigger from the caribbean. Please forgive me, I apologize. Carry on.

Also, someone has to be god damn insane if they think that shit wasn't written up by a professional lawyer.
>>
Is there evidence that he was drunk? If so, why only he is accountable for his drunk actions?
>>
>>76453595
I would use that green text if I was defending this kid.
>>pick one, jury!
>>
>>76452913
Did she happen to have a boyfriend elsewhere at the time?
>>
>>76457389
yes
>>
>>76457323
Because women are like children. Men are men.
>>
>>76453901
You can't run from the sex offenders registry. That will follow him around the rest of his life.
Even then, why the fuck should he be forced to leave his home, and move somewhere else, because of something so fucking petty.
This bitch was not raped. They were both impaired. Furthermore, it was her fucking choice to get wasted. You want to be treated like a respectable adult and not a whore? Then make responsible choices and don't act like a whore.
>>
>>76457473
Ok, yeah. She is totally lying.
>>
>>76457323
Because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
>>
>>76452913
Don't forget to mention the most important part of the letter!

"My boyfriend did not know what happened."

That's literally the only reason why she made such a big deal out of it. If she was single, she probably wouldn't have pressed charges, and she cried rape so her boyfriend wouldn't break up with her for being an unfaithful little whore.
>>
>>76453901
> devastated
> life ruined after some drunk guy poked around a bit while she was unconscious
This is insanity, pure and simple yet this all will be so much more fun once Hillary is president
>>
>>76456670
She was out cold and he was trying to get something out of this evening but knew that fucking her would be wrong in her state so he just finger fucked her.

Shitty and retarded act by the guy and he should be punished. Let's not pretend this was nothing just because 90% of women in college lie about getting """"raped"""".
>>
>Gets brutal vaginal wounds, dumped behind a dumpster, guy runs after being seen humping a lifeless body
>okay cuz she's a whore

Wow this board is full of republicunts isn't it
>>
>>76453901
Seriously. Athlete at an elite school. You gotta practice defense. Also, the judge went to Stanford. I doubt he is a rape apologist. He probably made a fair sentencing decision given the facts, which he knows better then us
>>
>>76454318
wasn't she fairly injured, that doesn't happen during your run of the mill fucking

unless there is some other reason for that

seems everyone is just jumping to conclusions based on their political ideology

if they were both drunk and did sex stuff and she got hurt in some other way the guys did nothing wrong besides chose a pore place and time to do it
>>
>>76452913
How did he know she was intoxicated?
Why has not anyone argued this?
Innocent until proven guilty, right?
>>
>>76458476
"I had scratches and bandages on my skin, my vagina was sore and had become a strange, dark color from all the prodding, my underwear was missing, and I felt too empty to continue to speak." Brutal wounds?
>>
>>76453284
I try to read dispationately, but it's getting hard with the shit they spew out every day. Like that cuck on Huffpost today with the article justifying political violence against Trump supporters because he's a 2016 fascist. That made me angry.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
>>
>>76457707
Precisely
>>
>>76458476
>""""brutal"""" vaginal wounds
>>
>>76452913
No, but the judge did and reduced his sentence
>>
File: marriage_rate_USA.gif (34 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
marriage_rate_USA.gif
34 KB, 500x353
WE NEED MORE FEMINISM
>>
>>76456670
you guys are autistic as fucked

"One more time, in public news, I learned that my ass and vagina were completely exposed
outside, my breasts had been groped, fingers had been jabbed inside me along with pine needles
and debris, my bare skin and head had been rubbing against the ground behind a dumpster,
while an erect freshman was humping my half naked, unconscious body. But I don’t remember,
so how do I prove I didn’t like it. "

Obviously she was raped. Don't believe my words, or hers for that matter... here's the hero that pulled him off her:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/swedish-hero-recounts-nabbing-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-n587421
>>
>>76458476
Fascist actually.
>>
>>76459512
But he didn't penetrate her.
>>
>>76459512
Swedish men can never be heroes in current year. They are the most emasculated beta cucks in the entire world.
>>
>>76457323
in the report he was 2x the legal limit
in the report she was 3x legal limit

i think this has some sort of semantics value. She was MORE drunk thank him or some shit
>>
>>76459512
>Swedish

So the biggest white knights on the planet?

Everything is rape in Sweden......unless you're Muslim. Then you can't rape anyone because you are oppressed.
>>
>>76452913
>Stanford rapist trial girl
whats she look like
>>
>>76453851
Digital rape is similar to glitches that look like online players in GTA V were being fucked by other players.

Yep. I said that. That was a thing.
>>
>>76452913
> He said he
didn’t know why we were behind a dumpster. He got up to leave because he wasn’t feeling well
when he was suddenly chased and attacked. Then he learned I could not remember.
So one year later, as predicted, a new dialogue emerged. Brock had a strange new story, almost
sounded like a poorly written young adult novel with kissing and dancing and hand holding and
lovingly tumbling onto the ground, and most importantly in this new story, there was suddenly
consent. One year after the incident, he remembered, oh yeah, by the way she actually said yes,
to everything, so

Why is /pol/ shilling so hard for a Jewish boy?
>>
>>76452913
These days safe sex means you have to murder her when you're done just you don't catch a rape charge.
>>
>>76459584
>erect
>freshman
>was
>humping

no penetration? can't you read?

>>76459755
So, you believe the hyperbole about rape cases from asylum seekers, but you don't believe the rape case in which there were actual first hand accounts?
>>
>>76460327
Ok, bye. She was digitally penetrated, can you read?
I'm done here, thanks
>>
>>76459747
>3x the legal limit

Seriously? That's fucking nothing. Three glasses of ordinary wine at the most. Nobody gets shitfaced off three glasses of wine.
>>
>>76460825
lol

at the time of inspection

they had be drinking all night long
>>
>>76460247
This.

Seriously, this is what 20+ year sentences do to people.
You will be safer by killing her and then trying to hide it, than by just hoping she won't go to the police.
>>
Did she actually say all this in court? Jesus that would have been insufferable. Forty bucks a day to listen to that word salad is borderline serfdom.

>tfw just got a summons to jury duty last week.
>>
File: 1465181130473.jpg (145 KB, 563x769) Image search: [Google]
1465181130473.jpg
145 KB, 563x769
>>76458139
This is what's sickening. Even more than that this prick teasing whore said yes, is that she says her life is Fucking ruined because some guys tickled her rotten second assholes of a vag. The role playing, sympathy chasing victims that these kids have become is disgusting. So you got your cooch rubbed, fuck you, get over it, because this poor guy will never be able too. The only life ruined here is his, because he chose to finger fuck the wrong attention seeking whore. Reeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>76461882
if that was your sister knocked out, dragged to a dumpster, stripped of her clothing, and violated.. by, let's say, your favorite type, a Syrian refugee... you'd be singing a different tune.

Fucking autists
>>
>>76462122
It's not tho.
>>
File: final scoot.gif (3 MB, 569x367) Image search: [Google]
final scoot.gif
3 MB, 569x367
>people defending a guy who stripped and raped an unconscious woman behind a dumpster at 1 in the morning
>>
>>76462258
Read the fucking thread. She gave consent to everything.
>>
>>76452913
I'm not necessarily sure who's right or wrong in this case. I actually think rapists are despicible human trash who should face the death penalty but regardless of that there's the simple fact that this generation is so completely out of touch with personal responsibility that I simply don't give a shit about any of this anymore.

The amount of people who get piss drunk with strangers and then complain when bad shit happens is shocking when you stop for a moment and think about the potential for bad shit to happen. Are these kids that fucking naive and sheltered that they seriously think everyone wants to be their best friend?

Are they that emotionally self-centered that they think they should be able to do whatever they want without any fucking consequences?

I absolutely despise everything about my generation.
>>
>>76462122
My sister wouldn't say yes to a dune coon. She wouldn't be leading on a sand nigger. And she wouldn't act like a victim after she led some guy on and then regretted it. I hope you get your asshole fucked by the fattest fingered nigger in Detroit, but you'd probably like that wouldn't you.
>>
>>76462420
she didn't though, she was fucking unconscious. that's how the dudes that chased the rapist away found her.
>>
>>76462122
Alrighty, say it was you. You said yes to a girl at a party for her to dance with you, yes when she asks if she can blow you, and you're both so drunk that you end up sitting on the ground behind a dumpster, head reeling, while she tries to get you off with just her hands. Two burly biker dudes come running up because they see that you're not moving, girl gets scared and runs, bikers pin her down while you pass out. In the morning you wake up,with a splitting headache vaguely remembering what happened. Then you find out your family and girlfriend know about this ... Oh shit... Your girlfriend will know you said yes to another girl fingering you. The media find out too and ask you invasive questions. You have the choice as to how you respond.
>>
>>76454318
he was literally caught in the act of having sex with her unconscious body in an alley with two eyewitnesses

what more do you want until something is a 'legitimate rape' lmao
>>
>>76462258
yeah, /pol/ sure as hell turned to shit in recent years. Nothing but a bunch of contrarians spouting off nothing but memes, hyperbole and non sequiturs
>>
>>76462618
Blowing* you, sorry I'm too autistic to type.
>>
>>76457622

Sex offender registries aren't always for life you know. Different offenses have different lengths of time someone needs to register, and the terms vary by state. He might have to register for something like 5 years. That felony conviction is for life, though. He'll never be able to work in the medical field, law, or any number of other businesses that require someone to be of good character.
>>
>>76462449
Agreed, but worse than all that is, no one was raped. She got her cooch diddled and now her life is ruined. Fuck this generation of crybabies.
>>
>>76462645
/pol/'s always been shit bro. Moot made a big fucking mistake bringing back a political/news board because it's turned the whole site into bigger garbage than it was before. I don't even know what I'm doing here.
>>
>>76462552
>"Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes."
And he did just that, nothing more. He did not fuck her, because she did not give consent to that.
>>
>>76462550
how was she able to react in the situation? lead him on or otherwise?
She.
was.
passed.
out.

According to many first hand accounts.

god damn.
>>
>>76462851
You hear all these feminists crying about "rape this" and "rape that" but wasn't feminism supposed to be about female empowerment? As in, females being responsible for themselves?
>>
A girl decides to drive while drunk and kills a man, her fault and is responsible for her actions

A girl decides to have sex while drunk, it's the man's fault
>>
>>76460327
>So, you believe the hyperbole about rape
>hyperbole
>rape
>asylum seekers

Lol, are you high?
>>
>>76462986
No, that's not at all what feminism is about.
>>
>>76463055
You're wrong about the first one: the responsible party in that case would be ALL SAILORS AND MARINES FOR THREE HUNDRED MILES.
>>
Good. Faggot should have his life destroyed. Can't go around molesting people and then say it wasn't your fault. When your drunk as shit and you get in a car its a crime. When you digitally rape a drunk woman its a crime. He initiated and penetrated. He's a sexual assaulter. I would fuck curbstomp that little faggot of I could. Stay mad faggots.
>>
>>76462908
How the fuck is this rape??? Bitches are getting away with murder. If I was a college age kid these days, I wouldn't touch theese whores without written consent. This is fucked.
>>
>>76463199
Yeah exactly its a load of shit for a bunch of self-centered cunts.
>>
>>76463199
Your digits raped me sir.
>>
>>76463350
Bait, but I still hope you get real raped you Fucking idiot.
>>
>>76462632
Define 'eyewitness' and 'unconscious'. Genuinely curious. Did the eye witnesses walk up and tap the guy on the shoulder while he was balls deep in that chick?
>>
>>76463055
Nope she didn't initiate. If she hopped on his dick and started fucking it while he was sitting doing nothing, then that's different. She was passed out behind a dumpster probably out of her mind
>>
>>76463127
you believe unsubstantiated claims about mass rape by refugees, but not one that was observed by two witnesses and held up in a court of law.

you're out there...
>>
>>76452913
Say she remembers his questions without doubt but struggles to remember her own answers?

>I smell another false rape allegation
>>
File: 1421992929694.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1421992929694.gif
457 KB, 390x293
>>76463350
>digitally rape
>>
>>76462908
That's what the rapist is claiming, and if you read the full thing it's obvious he's making bullshit up.

here's the full context because you seem to not know how to read anything beyond whatever bullshit OP throws out of context in the top post

>And then it came time for him to testify. This is where I became revictimized. I want to remind
you, the night after it happened he said he never planned to take me back to his dorm. He said he
didn’t know why we were behind a dumpster. He got up to leave because he wasn’t feeling well
when he was suddenly chased and attacked. Then he learned I could not remember.

>So one year later, as predicted, a new dialogue emerged. Brock had a strange new story, almost
sounded like a poorly written young adult novel with kissing and dancing and hand holding and
lovingly tumbling onto the ground, and most importantly in this new story, there was suddenly
consent. One year after the incident, he remembered, oh yeah, by the way she actually said yes, to everything, so.

>He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes. He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don’t ask, Can I finger you? Usually there’s a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, not a Q and A. But apparently I granted full permission. He’s in the clear.

(1/2, continued in another post)
>>
>>76452913
Holy fucking shit, how much emotion did this cunt have to inject into her statement?
>>
>>76463703
Not bait. Get raped too, faggot. It's the world we live in now, and with Hillary as president you bet little faggots like this swimmer wont get away with molestation of passed out women. U mad cause now u can't molest women beta bitch. Ur only way to get laid.
>>
>>76464055
(2/3, sorry for the weird formatting, but I"m too lazy to figure out why copy past is being so weird. also too long for only two posts)

>Even in this story, there’s barely any dialogue; I only said a total of three words before he had me half naked on the ground. I have never been penetrated after three words. He didn’t claim to hear me speak one full sentence that night, so in the news when it says we “met”, I’m not sure I would go so far as to say that. Future reference, if you are confused about whether a girl can consent, see if she can speak an entire sentence. You couldn’t even do that. Just one coherent string of words. If she can’t do that, then no. Don’t touch her, just no. Not maybe, just no. Where was the confusion? This is common sense, human decency.

>According to him, the only reason we were on the ground was because I fell down. Note; if a
girl falls help her get back up. If she is too drunk to even walk and falls, do not mount her, hump
her, take off her underwear, and insert your hand inside her vagina. If a girl falls help her up. If
she is wearing a cardigan over her dress don't take it off so that you can touch her breasts. Maybe she is cold, maybe that's why she wore the cardigan. If her bare ass and legs are rubbing the pinecones and needles, while the weight of you pushes into her, get off her.
>>
>>76464294
(3/3)

>Next in the story, two people approached you. You ran because you said you felt scared. I argue that you were scared because you’d be caught, not because you were scared of two terrifying Swedish grad students. The idea that you thought you were being attacked out of the blue was ludicrous. That it had nothing to do with you being on top my unconscious body. You were caught red handed, with no explanation. When they tackled you why didn’t say, “Stop!
Everything’s okay, go ask her, she’s right over there, she’ll tell you.” I mean you had just asked
for my consent, right? I was awake, right? When the policeman arrived and interviewed the evil
Swede who tackled you, he was crying so hard he couldn’t speak because of what he’d seen.
Also, if you really did think they were dangerous, you just abandoned a half-naked girl to run
and save yourself. No matter which way you frame it, it doesn't make sense.

Now do you see how idiotic this guy's testimony is?
>>
>>76452913
Who cares if some normie goes to prison?
>>
>>76461882
You sound like you'll never have an interesting time with a woman. Slobber on the penises you deserve.
>>
>>76464367
There are two sides to every story. That is all I will say on this subject. Anyway, in about a year people will probably forget this. I'll just say that if you weren't there, and if I wasn't there, how can we judge what happened given partial testimonies from witnesses who are both worried about their reputations? Yeah, I'm done with this thread.
>>
women aren't human. i don't know why anyone bothers with trails for these harpy 'victims'. he should have just stomped on her head until it split open or some shit and be free of the bitch
>>
File: image:93155.jpg (42 KB, 1075x1600) Image search: [Google]
image:93155.jpg
42 KB, 1075x1600
>>76452913
Got drunk. Has sex. Man is also drunk. Man is now rapist.
>>
File: brock.jpg (5 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
5 KB, 302x167
The poster boy for white privilege abuse. Since when do they let a rapist get a haircut and change into a nice suit before they redo the mugshot?
>>
>>76459512
Never heard of white knighting have you?
She "remembers nothing" but is 100% willing to believe some random white knight?

What if she consented and doesn't remember?

>but why did he run away?
A scrawny little shit like that is probably easy to terrify plus we don't know exactly how the knight scared off the lil Brock.

The only dependable words are from Brock and the White Knight. But seriously why would the WK even go looking behind a dumpster in the first place?
>>
File: cartoon2.jpg (238 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
cartoon2.jpg
238 KB, 1129x1600
>>76464794
trials*
>>
>>76464730
there are two sides to every story, yes, but the one corroborated by two witnesses who stopped and reported the rape describe a man stripping and force-fingering an unconscious woman alone behind a dumpster in the middle of the night
>>
File: No-means-no-yes-means-no.jpg (70 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
No-means-no-yes-means-no.jpg
70 KB, 500x747
>>76452913

Had three qt3.14s come on to me outside the ladies room the other night at the bar. This is just the kind of thing that makes me wary... well that, and the fact that you never know if they've been fucking diseased niggers or not.

Being a Chad really isn't all that great anymore.
>>
>>76464832
woman was passed out.. not drunk.

he forced his hands down into her pants.. without consent..

again, imagine if that was your sister getting her tender bits prodded
>>
>>76464794
When did you get out of jail?
>>
>>76465099
They saw something in the darkness for a split second, squinted, shouted, and chased and pinned the man. The woman says in her testimony she wasn't fully unconscious. The media took its side based on partial statements from assumptions made in the dark.
>>
>>76462258
The most they have on him is that he fingered her, and that they were both drunk. The story so far is that they agreed to leave, went behind a dumpster, and she passed out.

Where exactly does the rape come in here?
>>
>>76465234
As long as you don't rape their unconscious bodies next to a trashcan in an alley at 2 in the morning I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>76454379
To be fair, Swedish student means 24-35 year old gang rapist and ex soldier from Somalia
>>
>>76465328
If the man had done nothing wrong, why did he run? Why didn't he ask the two men to help him with the bruised, unconscious, and half-naked woman he was "helping"?
>>
>>76465571
>bruised
Good job making shit up. Are you a woman?
>>
>>76465571
Because he was confused about why he was being shouted at and tackled by two bikers, maybe. Not sure. Maybe because I wasn't there.
>>
>>76465698
or the doctor that examined her body who confirmed she received trauma...
>>
>>76465246
Dude, (((you))) imagine sex with your siblings whilst the rest of us cast severe doubt over this drunken girls testimony.
>>
File: Cartoon24.jpg (263 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon24.jpg
263 KB, 900x1273
>>76465286
lol

six months is pretty poetic for this shit and indicative that the judge really didn't buy the whore's two cents on the matter. gotta put up some facade of punishment for t his non-crime, though.
>>
>>76465879
Pardon me, but where in her statement does it say her doctor confirmed trauma?
>>
>>76465389
dude, you never heard of a rape kit before? They've got forensic evidence that her vagina had abrasions, lacerations, and dirt and pine needles was found inside her vagina. When was the last time shit like that happened consensually? Who consensually leaves a woman unconscious, bruised, and half naked behind a dumpster? Because that's how she was found by the police.
>>
>>76466036
He has to register as a sex offender
>>
>touching a women without signed constent, at least 3 witnesses and a justice of the peace present
>>
>>76465890
i don't give two shits what an unconscious girl remembers or recalls..

I care about the expert testimony from the doctor, confirming there was chafing.

I care about the two eyewitnesses that observed an unconscious girl being raped.

I care about the ever changing story Brock is coming up with to fit the narrative, but doesn't quite fit the facts
>>
Why is this getting so much attention when dindu's go on raping sprees on the daily?
>>
>>76466169
He was tackled by Swedish bikers, which is what caused her to be left there.
And nowhere in her testimony does she say she had lacerations or abrasions in her vagina. She does say dirt and that her vagina was bruised and turned a weird color from the rape kit and from people poking around in it.
>>
>>76466208
guy's a fucking creep-looking motherfucker and would have found the exact same employment he will now, anyways.

all water under the bridge. hopefully he will get over the damage caused by the lying skank
>>
>>76465879
Yes, but what trauma?

Let me quote the guy you're defending:
>people defending a guy who stripped and raped an unconscious woman behind a dumpster
>If she is too drunk to even walk and falls, do not mount her, hump her
>don't rape their unconscious bodies next to a trashcan in an alley
>Why didn't he ask the two men to help him with the bruised, unconscious, and half-naked woman

In case you weren't aware, this man is very openly framing this as full-on penis-in-vagina rape for the purpose of procreation by a sober man against a drugged woman, and that he beat her unconscious to do this.

This is what "digital rape" means to these people. They don't care about the facts and they have never consumed alcohol because they are 15 years old.
>>
>>76466473
dude that second one is a quote from the victim's letter, I didn't say that. You kinda need mental help because you're still defending a sexual predator who has been forensically and testimonally proven unaminously by a jury to be guilty. If his testimony was worth salt it would have worked.
>>
>>76462894
>wahh people disagree with me this place is for losers i just hang out here to laugh at everybody but me being stupid
>>
>>76465234
yes means no means I'm not putting my fingers or dick anywhere near your crazy cunt
>>
>>76466867
I didn't say that though, I'm just talking about how this website became a hell of a lot less fun after all the assholes that regular this board started showing up
>>
>>76466857
You explicitly cited the "mounting and humping" quote as proof that he raped her with his penis. You were furiously responding to someone who told you it was fingering in an attempt to disprove him.

>>76467046
Newfag
>>
>>76453595
I learned something from a girlfriend who has been sexually assaulted for quite a while. 6 times in the last 4 years of her life she has been raped.

Much of the time they like to leave out little details. The things that make them look trashy or stupid.

For example my ex had a history with Meth and was somehow surprised when they people she hung out with took advantage of that.

I read some of her official story posted on news sites and things don't really add up. I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt but knowing her she was very manipulative and a stellar actress.

I know it's not her fault, but Jesus Christ some of the shit she does basically screams "I'm a stupid bitch who is almost asking for it."
>>
>>76467317
For some reason they choose to argue from their purity rather than realism. This makes the discussion impossible because it becomes a moral question and ruins everyone's day.
>>
>>76467083
I was quoting the entire passage so that y'all could read how bullshit his testimony sounded. I have never said anything about whether it was PIV rape (it wasn't), so I don't really understand where this chip in your shoulder came from.

And I've been on this site longer than you've been alive.
>>
File: 1461903724927.png (98 KB, 575x548) Image search: [Google]
1461903724927.png
98 KB, 575x548
>>76453901
>a young man's name is destroyed and his freedom is taken away on little to no evidence
>"I'm a victim too! Muh hurt feelings are JUST as bad as your literal incarceration!"
>"Wow just cure cancer or something to un-ruin your name, it's easy! Now MAN UP and accept your unjust punishment :^) "
>"I wish you the best of luck though! Lol not really but everyone thinks I'm a good person now, right?!"
This level of emotional rhetoric is disgusting. I'm seething. Race war now.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 636x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 636x622
>scroll through kikebook
>see the SJW butt rage

>inb4 using kikebook
>>
>>76467317
If a woman lets a strranger finger her, she is definitely asking for it.
>>
File: 1421189901788.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1421189901788.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
>>76467476
>And I've been on this site longer than you've been alive.
Your range for "young" is 13 or less years?

Your frame of reference says more about your age than I ever could.
>>
>>76467798
It's called a hyperbolic insult, bucko. Learn to take it like a man.
>>
>>76467627
two eyewitnesses and an expert doctor testimony is rhetoric??

fucking autists are the ones that need the cowbells
>>
>>76466942

I know, right?
>>
>Can I finger you?
>yes

Case dismissed.
>>
>>76454649
>yes and they literally have no evidence that would say that guy's sequence of events is not the truth

are you fucking delusional kid?

the rape kit indicates forced penetration. the multiple eye witnesses both say she was unconscious while he was on top of her "thrusting". the kid got up and ran when the witnesses approached, indicating he knew what he was doing was wrong.

there is a fucking mountain of evidence proving turner's version of events wrong, and proving him guilty.
>>
>>76452913
fuckin told u.i didnt even read that shit earlier today and white knights were all over it.hes a fuckin scumbag blah muhfuckun blah.
knights gotta learn this sgit is a mechanism not individual cases.bitches are compulsive liars and whores get uses to it.theres nothing to protect
>>
File: fuckyou_worker.gif (385 KB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou_worker.gif
385 KB, 202x360
>>76452913
Why is everyone so butt-hurt about this? Literally just fingering a drunk-ass skank. If you are a girl and you get unconscious drunk at a party, a white guy fingering you is the BEST you can hope for.

Niggers usually gang rape and cum inside of drunk girls and fucking film it, and now everyone loses their mind cause of some fingering of a drunk fucking whore?

If they hadn't "caught" the guy she wouldn't even remember anything or be hurt or offended by anything. Don't be such pussy ass whiteknights /pol/, it's pathetic to defend such a whore.
>>
>>76467941
Eyewitnesses didn't see shit. They were both drunk as fuck and her "injuries" were played up. Kill yourself, cunt.
>>
>>76468207
>>76468251

are you both fucking illiterate?

that is his story. there is a mountain of evidence contradicting it. he lied. he raped this girl. and because of retards like you, he got away with it.
>>
File: up and down the produce aisle.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
up and down the produce aisle.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>it's a rape hoax getting indulged episode
>>
File: Elin Krantz - LsfVs.jpg (583 KB, 1515x1600) Image search: [Google]
Elin Krantz - LsfVs.jpg
583 KB, 1515x1600
>>76467922
>Learn to take it like a man.

Not a sexist comment.

Fuck off cunt. Hope you get raped by the niggers you love so much.
>>
>>76468251
It's the plebbit invasion that are the white knights
>>
>>76468251
you guys were too busy white knighting over overblown, unsubstantiated refugee rape claims to notice the pile of evidence that blows his account of the story out of the water.
>>
>>76452913
Who gives a fuck about alcos, male or female.
>>
>>76468376
post mountains of evidence and ill look at it white knight cuck faggot
>>
File: statement.png (19 KB, 640x88) Image search: [Google]
statement.png
19 KB, 640x88
Yes literally does mean no.
>>
>>76463730
t. Bill Clinton
>>
>>76468376
>and because of retards like you, he got away with it.

What fucking planet do you live on you absolute raging faggot?

Go back to fucking reddit
>>
>>76468686
> autist doesn't realize that paragraph is filled with sarcasm
>>
>>76452913

I just read the part where two SWEDISH students came to her "rescue".

Fuck you Sweden, you can fuck up your own country but now you're fucking up America.
>>
File: hmmmno.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
hmmmno.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>76468376
>>76468565
>WwwAAAhhh!!!!
>SHE IS JUST AN EMPOWERED WYMEN!!1 SHE CAN GET PISSED DRUNK IN SLUTTY CLOTHES WITH GUYS SHE DOESN'T KNOW AND IT'S FINEE!!! NOT ASKING FOR ITT!!
>NO ONE DESERVES TO BE RAPED IT'S WORSE THAN DEATH

Fucking FAGGOTS. Get your fucking BALLS BACK. She acted like a SKANK and got FUCKED. She was not hurt. Stop mourning for her.
>>
>>76468343
another lying sack of shit

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/03/21/brock-turner-trial-continues-in-second-week-of-testimony/

>In Thursday’s court session, graduate student Carl-Fredrik Arndt recounted biking to the KA party in the early hours of Jan. 18 and discovering Turner “thrusting” atop an unmoving woman on the ground outside. Arndt said that he and fellow graduate student Peter Jonsson confronted Turner, who attempted to run away. Arndt and Jonsson tripped Turner and held him until police arrived.

there is a mountain of evidence proving his guilt. there is literally nothing that corroborates any of his story. anyone who believes his story is willfully disregarding reality because the reality of the situation clashes with their worldview.

>>76468631
the witness testimony
the sister testimony
the friend testimony
the SART (rape kit)
the lack of vomit in the bushes (turner claims he vomited in the bushes, which is why he was on top of the girl)

how have you not seen any of this evidence before??? you are sitting here commenting on this case when you know fucking nothing about it? the only reason you would be unaware of all of this is if you were intentionally ignoring it.
>>
File: 1464658507671.gif (3 MB, 252x304) Image search: [Google]
1464658507671.gif
3 MB, 252x304
>>76468385

That picture's wrong. That actress is Mikaela Granlund, who's alive and well.

Elin Krantz was just some poor girl who was raped and murdered by a jig.
>>
>>76465025

>collegiate competitive swimmer
>scrawny little fuck

He could snap you in half, chavshit.
>>
>>76468565
jesus u fuckin Kiddin me you dick sucker u see the story of a fucking nigger raping s 12 year old for hours making her bleed fuckin profusely in sweden thats last few days he admitted it and got nothin cuz hes a fucking nigger.
man u need to get the fuck outta here and go back to sucking on hillary clintons dick.
>>
>>76468850
so let me get this straight...

if a girl claims she's been raped / assaulted by a white guy, the girl was asking for it.

If a girl claims she's been raped / assaulted by a brown man, ALL HANDS ON DECK! WE'RE BEING INVADED! RACE WAR NOWWWWWWWWWW!

no, it's you that's fucking up America
>>
>>76453901

That paragraph is such bullshit, he is now a registered sex offender, his life is fucking ruined. What a drunk slut cheating lying sociopathic attention whore cunt.
>>
>>76458620

>fairly injured

>no scratches or bruises on her

>fairly injured

Riiiiiiight
>>
>>76468829
it's not sarcasm retard
>>
File: 1293701682398.jpg (31 KB, 555x359) Image search: [Google]
1293701682398.jpg
31 KB, 555x359
>>76468686
>post-humorous retraction of consent

and they fucking wonder why no one takes them seriously.

>>76468829
>sarcasm
>a trial

women, man.
>>
>>76452913
sounds like she was blacked out. If she was consenting whilst blacked out and he had no knowledge of her being blacked out, then he shouldn't be convicted at all.
It makes no sense that he would force himself upon a girl just to finger her. Hell, I've been accused after the fact for having fingered a girl that was just a bit stoned and she gave me a handjob. She told everyone I held her down and fingered her.
I'm calling bullshit. Women are insane and cannot be trusted.
>>76453851
If she was actually passed out and he knew that, then yeah he assaulted her sexually. If he was drunk and then get startled when people stumbled upon him shouting at him angrily and took the fuck off in dumb fear, then that could make sense.
>>
File: 1458054302011.jpg (60 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
1458054302011.jpg
60 KB, 479x492
>>76452913
>fingered some drunk horny slut who was gagging for it
>she got herself so fucked up she can barely remember it and calls rape when she finds out he's a famous loaded swimmer

GEE I WONDER
>>
>>76469075

>two drunk people having sex = rape

>man violently beating his fists into a woman's face while sodomizing her asshole = cultural differences

This is how seriously deluded the left is folks.
>>
>>76467922
>HAH! I bet that hurt your FEELINGS, didn't it?
You calling me between 0-13 years old. I'm not sure how constitutes an insult other than that it's hard to believe.

It would be more believable to, or used against, someone who is closer to this age range, say a 14- or 16-year-old.
>>
>>76468778
you are the outsider here kid. get the fuck off of our website.

>>76468939
>ignores evidence
>imagines fake scenario because it corroborates his pathetic worldview
>worldview is shattered when confronted with evidence
>spouts memes and posts images of shitty tv shows

you are everything that is wrong with the world today, you subhuman fucking animal. do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>76456366
Mind quoting the statement on those? Not doubting you just curious
>>
>>76452913
Started reading it, this bitch is a Reddit freak!
>>
>>76469150

Apparently I said yes
APPARENTLY
APPPPAAAARRREENNNTTTLLLYYYY

You guys are more autistic than Sheldon.. jesus, tap-dancing, christ

>>76469154
not the time for it, I agree.. but it was in her letter to the assaulter
>>
File: 1464171227916.jpg (31 KB, 468x423) Image search: [Google]
1464171227916.jpg
31 KB, 468x423
I just don't have any more sympathy for whores whoring around harder than they're used to trying desperately to reclaim their social capital by ruining another persons life.
>>
arent you more impressed that the eyewitnesses fucking swept kicked the guy into submission

i live for that moment of being the hero of town
>>
>>76464367
Why would he give a fuck about a girl he just met if he thinks he's going to be assaulted? Sure, it's pathetic, but he has no duty to protect her and that should have no bearing upon judgment of a legal case.
>>
>>76469352
Fucking SHILL cocksucker
>>
>>76469352
White-knight beta faggot bitch-boy virgin fedora wearing lib-shit. Kill your self.

What evidence? Are you implying he forced her to get pass-out drunk and go out with him?
>>
On January 17th, 2015, it was a quiet Saturday night at home. My dad made some dinner and I sat at the table with my younger sister who was visiting for the weekend. I was working full time and it was approaching my bed time. I planned to stay at home by myself, watch some TV and read, while she went to a party with her friends. Then, I decided it was my only night with her, I had nothing better to do, so why not, there’s a dumb party ten minutes from my house, I would go, dance weird like a fool, and embarrass my younger sister. On the way there, I joked that undergrad guys would have braces. My sister teased me for wearing a beige cardigan to a frat party like a librarian. I called myself “big mama”, because I knew I’d be the oldest one there. I made silly faces, let my guard down, and drank liquor

wtf big mama?
>>
>>76468686
Actually, the new affirmative consent law in California does require nearly constant verbal consent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2015/10/13/why-we-made-yes-means-yes-california-law/
>California has created a standard that requires affirmative consent — affirmative, conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity — throughout the encounter, removing ambiguity for both parties.
>>
>>76469008
>"eye witness" claims to see the defendant thrusting on top of her
>it was already proven there was no penetration
You are willfully ignorant. Stop ignoring reality because it clashes with your worldview, SJW cuck. :^)
>>
>>76468829
>using sarcasm in court
>>
>>76469239
The former being false as determined by first hand accounts, eyewitnesses and doctors. It was forcible penetration.

The latter is hyperbole.

>>76469352
I second that,
>>76468939
please kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>76469577
More importantly, it's speculation. It's a character judgement based on no evidence other than an assumption. It's something you'd say in court to sway a jury, but it isn't based in actual evidence.

Consider who would actually be convinced by this argument.
>>
Christ, you fucking men and your white male privilege. Imagine if you were passed out drunk and a moderately attractive swimmer white girl you were making out with tugged on your cock. COULD YOU FUCKING LIVE WITH THE CONSTANT MENTAL TORTURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WOULD BE AFTER THAT? AND THAT, YOU STUPID FUCKING COWARDS, IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE A WOMAN.
>>
Eh, she was found with her dress up over her head, passed out behind a dumpster with pine needles in her vag. The dude didn't even know her name.
>>
>>76469788
You realize what sarcasm is, right?
It's a tactic used to show how ridiculous an argument is.

Everyone but autists get that.
>>
>>76464944

It's not white privilege, its class privilege. A poor white guy wouldn't get that kind of treatment. Its all about socioeconomics/class privilege.
>>
>>76463730
>Define 'eyewitness' and 'unconscious

Are you retarded?

>Genuinely curious

Sure you are. You could read the court transcripts online if you were actually curious.

Eyewitness means the two persons who saw what was happening with their own eyes. Unconsciousness means unresponsive and with eyes closed.
>>
>>76453856
I definately have made out behind a dumpster before.
>>
>>76463906
She didn't say that at all. You retards make yourselves look so dumb.
>>
>>76468686
>guys don't ask if you can finger
I've asked that very fucking question. He should have been found innocent just off of the assumptive basis of the defense. If it were clear that she were saying yes to dance and then to go with him to his room, which is obvious intention of sexual action, then I wouldn't doubt she'd consent to fingering the same.
Then again, I've been falsely accused of shit so I'm a bitter cunt to this sort of matter and just assume that women are lying shitfucks.
>>
>>76469709
that's only for universities.
doesn't apply to criminal law.
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=pen&group=00001-01000&file=261-269
you can read this baby to see what it really is
>>
File: 1451159954158.jpg (76 KB, 463x363) Image search: [Google]
1451159954158.jpg
76 KB, 463x363
>>76468251
When I was in college me and my mates used to have house parties, and the first people to fall asleep would knowingly get physically trolled, be it by stupid shit like drawing dicks on their faces, removing pieces of clothing and throwing them in a tree, pulling out their dicks/tits and drawing smiley faces on them and shit.

Nobody ever complained or gave a shit because it was all fun and bantz and everyone got a round of doing it at some stage, if you were the first to fall asleep you were gonna get trolled and everyone came to the parties knowing that, I was at the receiving end loads of times since I'm pretty lightweight too.

It was all fuckin bantz, yet nowadays it seems you can't even slap someone's fucking wrist without them freaking the fuck out and suing you.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>76465234

brah, I feel ya, brah
>>
File: 1460831576220.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460831576220.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
>>76453856

fucking leaf trash

its always you faggots.
>>
>>76470124
I think he's in the clear...

just has to avoid fucking passed out girls near a dumpster at 1 am in the morning
>>
>>76469715
>>it was already proven there was no penetration

He penetrated her with his fingers and has admitted this. He was humping her through his shorts because he couldn't even rape properly. You're the cuck, cuck.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>76468829
>big bang theory
>>
>>76469958
You realize using it is not bright where your words basically decide your fate right? Remember the Hogan case with the guy giggling like a retard saying it was okay to film nude children as sarcasm?
>>
>>76469797
>calls me a faggot
>thinks it's ok for a woman to ruin a man's life because he put his dick inside her
>even though she willingly went out with him
>even though she got so drunk with him she couldn't even move
>even though she admitted to giving him consent

Because of pussies like you we live in a liberal dystopia. Because of betas like you women keep voting liberals into office. Because of manginas like you men have a really bad time in courts.

Get your balls back, son.
>>
All men are rapists so even if he didn't do it he's still guilty.
>>
>>76465234
I'm wary about bringing a girl home now, between bitches lying about their age or just being lying cunts you can't be too careful.

Hell I don't even like banging tinder sluts any more due to all this shit.
>>
>>76462826
25 year on the registry minimum
>>
>>76470360
>>even though she admitted to giving him consent

She literally did not do that. Do you know how to read? Read the letter she wrote. What she said was a repeating of his claims, which he changed twice.
>>
>>76470360
I realize, English may not be your first language. And the fact that you seem to be retarded. So I'll re-iterate:

She. Did. Not. Give. Consent. At. Any. Step.
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>76470312
>He was humping her through his shorts
>eye witness testimony gets BTFO
>n-no he was just trying to rape her through the fabric of his pants! hurrrr!
And you actually believe this? C U C K
>>
>>76470266

I'm guessing you never had dumpster sex before. Affluent white girls love it, makes them feel like a dirty whore, really turns them on.
>>
>>76458358
>out cold
Older slut, lets herself get fingered/cheats on bf, lays there like a starfish, people see, bf finds out
>rape
>>
>>76462122
>knocked out
>dragged
REEEEEEEE

You have never been around drunk girls before. She was probably begging for it.
>>
Better leave this chick behind this dumpster I'm bailing!
>>
File: 1431999844592.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1431999844592.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>76468686
>Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don't ask, Can I finger you? Usually there's a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, now a Q and A. But apparently I granted full permission. He's in the clear.

ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING CUNTS WANT? AFFIRMATIVE CONSENT? I MEAN I KNOW THE GUY PROBABLY NEVER ACTUALLY ASKED LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE'S 100% RIGHT, IT'S LAME AS FUCK AND YOU WOULD SHRIVEL HER PUSSY RIGHT UP AND NEVER GET LAID WITH THAT FAGGY BULLSHIT BECAUSE WOMEN HATE IT AND HERE SHE IS USING THE IDEA THAT NO ONE WOULD ACTUALLY OBTAIN "AFFIRMATIVE CONSENT" AS EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM FOR NOT GETTING IT! THEY JUST NEVER EVER WANT TO GIVE MEN AN OPTION TO BE COMPLETELY SAFE FROM AN ACCUSATION. IT'S THEIR FUCKING NUCLEAR OPTION, WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN AND THE KREMLIN WON'T PICK UP THE PHONE ANYMORE, THEY TURN THE KEY AND THE LITTLE GLASS CASE THAT COVERS THE RAPE BUTTON OPENS UP. GOD I FUCKING HATE WOMEN! I HATE THEM! DO THEY UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING FULL OF SHIT THEY ARE?
>>
>>76469593
>>76469597

>"waaaa stop using facts and evidence! it isn't fair! waaaaaaaa!"

you pathetic fucking losers. you can't deal with the real world, so you have to imagine your own reality. you can't handle the fact that your opinions are verifiably wrong, so you regress and lie to yourselves. you pray every day, either for death, or to be me - a man that can actually face the world.

you will never be me. death is your only option. kill yourselves now, you pathetic animals.

>>76469715
the rape kit proved forcible penetration, and turner had the victim's DNA on his fingers and under his fingernails. to sit there and state such a blatant fucking lie, claiming that there was no penetration - you have to be shilling for turner. how much is turner's family paying you?
>>
>>76470880
Walk into the back of a frat house, see this, what do
>>
>>76463323
lol nice
>>
>>76459864
Fat 23 year old, hamplanet, special snowflake
>>
>>76470569
Did the letter make you tear-eyed? Did you weep for her, you little mangina? Do you think she's ever gonna get through such a horrifying experience of.. not remembering she got fucked?
>>
>>76470896
that is turner's story. his story is a lie - none of it ever happened.
>>
>>76470672
What are you even talking about? The eyewitness testimony did not get BTFO. Keep believing whatever you need to believe to feel like a victim.

He wasn't "trying" to rape her through his pants, he was literally raping her with his fingers.
>>
File: 1436110041047.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1436110041047.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>76470896
>omg asking 4 permission is the BIGGEST turn off, like stop it omg
>RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
>>
>>76470909
>>76471034
Eye witness lied, retard. Get a grip.
>>
>>76470998
Please, kill yourself. I know you feel like a big boy by being such a retard, but I promise you that feeling won't last. Your only hope is to carry through with that suicide you've been putting off.
>>
That's it from now on I'm using the vidcam on my phone to record a drunk slut's consent before we have dumpstersex.
>>
>>76471148
They did not lie. There is DNA evidence to prove their testimony. Why don't you actually look into the case before arguing about it on /pol/?
>>
>>76462122
Your little sister drinks a fuckload to the point of being near out, then agrees to dance, then hook up with a guy, then goes and allows herself to be fingered behind the bins until she falls asleep during
>no fear sven is near!
She deserves everything she gets, calling this sexual assault or rape is just an insult to non-degenerate women that have actually non-contentiously been taken.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.