[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zootopia confirmed more redpilled than angry birds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Zootopia.png (482 KB, 719x679) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia.png
482 KB, 719x679
Zootopia confirmed more redpilled than angry birds
>>
>>76449234
How can this be right if Zootopia was made by Disney and Disney is like 99% Jewish
>>
>>76449234
Angry Birds was half animated by Finns so I think it balances out.
I'm a movie usher so I've seen the credits like a bajillion times, I can set my watch to the y's and รค's.
>>
>>76449234
>movie about how great racemixing and multiculti is is more redpilled than "Refugees, and why they're bad for you: The movie"

kek
>>
>>76449471
Also I did a show check during the "I went on their boat" scene and it was hilarious just how obvious it was that it was in reference to (((refugees)))
>>
>>76449234
Zootopia was worst film I ever see

So much propaganda
>>
File: aghj89ah982.png (170 KB, 665x545) Image search: [Google]
aghj89ah982.png
170 KB, 665x545
Man, zootopia was so bad, not even regarding all the fucked up gender-multi-bla propaganda.

>Sure son, your a fox, but you can be an elephant if you want to! You can be everything.

Wasn't that shit even the title song? You can be whatever the fuck you want? How fucking original is that....

Hope angry berds will be better.
Never played the game though. :|

>>76449984
Tell me about it.
:|
>>
>>76450219
>>Sure son, your a fox, but you can be an elephant if you want to! You can be everything.

But it was a scam
>>
>>76450969
>But it was a scam
Sure, sure. But the "message" is still delivered and will stick. At least w.r.t. target audience, which are kids.

Oh, and it's not you can be everything, but you should fucking *try* everything. That's even worse.
>>
>>76451180
>>76451180
>Oh, and it's not you can be everything, but you should fucking *try* everything. That's even worse.

As opposed to blaming the one percent for your incompetence and becoming a welfare leech? When the sheep was talking about "90 percent of the population" the first thing I thought of was Bernie Sanders.

The only thing I hated was the biased portrayal of affirmative action laws.
>>
File: 1456094380770.jpg (81 KB, 756x393) Image search: [Google]
1456094380770.jpg
81 KB, 756x393
>>76449234
Jdar is kike bullshit.

>see goy! Our product isn't THAT Jewish.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.