[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is bo burnham red pilled or just another cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1500x1000
Is bo burnham red pilled or just another cuck?
>>
>Comedian walks onstage
>with a guitar

Immediately dropped
>>
You have to be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
>>76448196
Absolute shit tier entertainment the absolute lowest of the low
>>
Bo Burnham is just a ripoff of Stephen Lynch
>>
He's basically the definition of a cuck.
>>
I saw his latest special live, and the song about white privilege was fucking odd. He's such a weird dude it's hard to tell how deep the sarcasm runs. It was a redpilled show but bluepilled at the same time. Really fucking odd.
>>
>>76448533
No that's exactly it! I'm watching it now and couldn't tell if he is sarcastic or a dweeb
>>
>>76448826
My city is pretty split between rednecks and university kids, and this was so fucking awkward in the theatre. Uncomfortable laughter from both sides during that song.
>>
>>76448196
I only heard "Art is Dead" which was pretty redpilled.
>>
>>76448273
This.
>>
>>76448196
This guy went to my private school and was the cousin of a girl I went to school with
>>
>>76450467
>>76450467
Did he beat up the gays and subjugate niggers in all the extracurriculars he participated in, or was the the chairman of your school's gay-straight alliance?
>>
His poem about sluts is beautiful
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.