[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this performance just for an opening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Switzerland.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Switzerland.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
What do you think about this performance just for an opening ceremony (Gotthard, Switzerland)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g
>>
File: 1459879754512.jpg (348 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
1459879754512.jpg
348 KB, 1559x803
>>76445312(OP)

Just some regular Baal/Moloch cult dressed as " perfomance" in order to establish archonic power beacons.
>>
>>76445312
This is fucked up
>>
>>76445312
surprised there havent been more threads on this
just very strange, especially as a "memorial service" to those who died working on the tunnel
>>
File: meninas.png (420 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
meninas.png
420 KB, 640x430
>>76445312
>White "people"
>Not mentally fucked up
Pick one
>>
if I were a 10,000+ year old demon that had watched all of human history, why would any of this stuff even matter to me?

do you ever think they do this just for laughs?

like this is something they did when they were baby demons and it just seems rebellious and badass
>>
>>76445312
pretty lame
>>
why the fuck is europe constantly doing shit like this

what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1513x788) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1513x788
totally normal celebration to commemorate an 18 year effort

this after that shit on memorial day is sickening
>>
>>76445312
I certainly got hard.
>>
SkyWatchTV News 6/7/16: Honoring the Old Goat Demons
https://youtu.be/7hFBzl1r92o?t=13m43s

Dignitaries from all across Europe attended a bizarre ceremony for the opening of a new tunnel under the Swiss Alps. The pagan festival reminds us of the Old Testament warning by God to abandon the /seirim/, the goat-demons to which the Israelites sacrificed during their 40 years in the desert.

From Set to Azazel to Pan, it appears the /seirim/ are still with us, and there are people still willing to pay them homage.

tldr they are welcoming back the old demon 'gods' (baal, allah, cernunos, apollyon, molech, etc.)
>>
>>76453700

it's fucking blatant and sick

http://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-36428799

real serious shit happening here
>>
>>76445312
What the fuck? This is why Europe is going to fall. Your countries are importing savages and you are busy trying to summon a demon or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.