[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Puerto Rico /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (42 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 2000x1333
Thoughts on Puerto Rico /pol/
>>
>>76444489
Bunch of cucks
>>
BRS

Brown Reggeaton Shithole
>>
Too many dumb, lazy Puerto Ricans on the island. Too many dumb, niggerish Puerto Ricans in NY. Not too sure what's the status on Florida's Puerto Ricans.

t. Nuyorican who isn't dumb or niggerish, just slightly lazy.
>>
>>76444489
Its a very funny table game
>>
>>76444489
We should bail them out. If it was my state I would want a bailout. Yes I know it is not a state.
>>
>>76444872
>Not too sure what's the status on Florida's Puerto Ricans.
Its being overrun by Puerto Ricans.

>>76446029
No bailout please. If we get bailed out, we'll be in the same situation again 20 years from now.
>>
>>76447701
Why are you people so obese?
>>
>>76447701
Fuck Puerto Rico it's full of cacos and sluts that get pregnant in middle school then rely on food coupons, live on shitty communities with niggers were they don't pay water bills cause they steal it from their neighbors, all of them have air conditioners and flat screen tv, more then dozens of fatherless kids, most of the fathers are dead or in jail. Obviously no one knows this because tourist only visit the old san juan but for a small island it's a real piece of crap.
>>
>>76444489
Based Island. No problems at all. The entire population is Germanic. Everyone listens classical music only.
>>
>>76444489
Overspending monkeys who will eventually make the American taxpayer bail their brown asses out.
>>
>>76448311
>implying it isn't the same in the States

Do you fell for the only educated people go to the US meme? Americans living near Puerto Rican communities know we are shit. MAYBE puerto ricans that go to Europe or other countries besides United States are the ones who aren't shit on average.
>>
>>76448179
I blame it on hyper-consumerist culture and general laziness.

>>76448311
>cucked by a caco

>>76448481
A bailout is not going to happen if Paul Ryan has his way.
>>
What if I am a mulatto that have enough white blood to look like a Mexican. Can I score European trash that love African niggers or I am too white for them>
>>
>>76448600
The only puertorrocans that are shit are the ones that listen to reggaeton, dress like man children with expensive 200$ jordans and fuck women to later leave them alone with the child. The women are a different story.
>>
>>76449412

What I mean is they are more or less equally represented between the island and the States. The population that leaves the island in recent times to places like Florida aren't the model citizens like some people say.
>>
>>76444872
Floridian puertoricans are shit too. The good hard working ones move to Texas, Massachusets, and North Carolina. Florida, NY and Illinois Puertoricans are garbage. I know because I'm Puertorican myself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.