[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(D)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 1024x683
How do I convince my BernOut gf to be a Shillbot like me? This primary is seriously fucking up our relationship.
>>
>>76443640
Fuck off to leddit fucking cuck.
>>
>>76443640
Commit suicide and say she caused it. Say you will haunt her if she doesnt become a clintorus
>>
>all those signs
Jesus fucking Christ that is cringe.
>>
Tell her that her candidate just fucking lost and she's a retard to continue supporting him.
>>
File: pepe-meme-farmer.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
pepe-meme-farmer.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>76443640
It's like a crop field of cancer.
>>
what a waste of material
>>
>>76443897
I have but she's never into politics before.
>>
Just start prepping the bull.
>>
>>76443640
Ask her son.
>>
>>76444101
She has a daughter.
>>
>>76443640
Bernie will withdraw soon and then #SheCanBeWithHer
>>
>>76443847
That might work but then I wouldn't be able to vote for Hillary.
>>
>>76444177
*biracial daughter
>>
>>76444214
I hope so. I've been with her since she announced her candidacy. I had been watching Bernie Sanders on Real Time for years and never saw him coming. I used to like him before he started doing irreparable damage to the party.
>>
File: ha2.jpg (93 KB, 650x409) Image search: [Google]
ha2.jpg
93 KB, 650x409
>>76443640
Reddit is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>76444440
I don't like that guy.
>>
>>76443640

kill yourself
>>
>>76444242
Her dad is of Mexican descent. My gf's dad is from El Salvador but my gf is also part white.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.