[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ actually think about Netanyahu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What does /pol/ actually think about Netanyahu?
>>
>>76443562
Pretty based Jew who is against Mudslimes, has a giant wall to keep immigrants out and made it illegal to race mix.
>>
>>76443562
>Netanyahu
racist
>>
>>76443562

Based because he kills Muslims and doesn't give a fuck about what Bama thinks.
>>
File: 1465340548784.jpg (79 KB, 781x593) Image search: [Google]
1465340548784.jpg
79 KB, 781x593
Great leader! Oy vey!
>>
>>76443562
Based if he weren't a fucking kike and friendly reminder that Israel should not exist.
>>
>>76443562
Jew King. Would not give much of a fuck about him, but he pisses off shitskins, so thats good.

Also an ex-intelligence rambo, and got called a chickenshit by obama, so thats cool.
>>
File: 1454762393468.jpg (901 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1454762393468.jpg
901 KB, 1200x1500
>>76443562
Benjamin Netanyahu that just happened to be in New York City on 9/11 said in 2001. “Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” and "this event (9/11) is very good for Israel" and “If You Take Out Saddam, I Guarantee, It Will Have Enormous Positive Reverberations on the Region.” and "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq...... 'This event' swung American public opinion in our favor. " and “If we get caught they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth. So it doesn’t matter what you do, America is a Golden Calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the World’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control."
>>
>>76443562
Also a follow-up question... why the fuck is Brazil suddenly so conserned about jews? Its now nearly every thread about israel or jews, it comes from brazil...
>>
>>76443562
based as fuck and ward of the future kingdom of greater israel
>>
Another US Ivory league asshole running a foreign (((country))).
>>
>>76444364
They are one of the few countries to recognise the state of Palestine. They kicked up a huge fuss during Protective Edge and Israel called them irrelevant
>>
>>76443562
Strong leader who cares for his country. Does what needs to be done, even though the hipsters with token Muslim friends in Tel Aviv hates him. He will do whatever that's best for his country and he looks like a BAMF.
>>
>>76443562
Fuckin hebe
>>
>>76444364
I asked because so far I didn't get it if /pol/ either hates or loves him, to my surprise a lot of people like him apparently
>>
>>76444634
Fuck dig, skrid fra mit land, perker
>>
>>76443562
He is based, actually. Destroying Palestine mudslime is always a plus.
>>
>>76445711
>/pol/ is one person
you should hang yourself for your idiocy, Hue
>>
He's an absolute alpha male leader that puts his country first. If he was leading a nation that wasn't Israel I'd consider him based as fuck.
>>
Unlike most of /pol/ i dont hate Jews for just being Jews. However, if someone came to my house, telling me that all i had to do was eat once in the next twenty four hours, and this kike wouldn't be sodomized with a fucking cactus while being burnt alive and struggling for air, i'd starve to death just to watch that happen. This man is a fucking nazi zionistic piece of shit, and i feel horrible knowing i'm breathing the same air as he is, fucking killing children and shit, and everyone who supports him deserves a similar faith as he does, which is something along the lines of what i described, only worse
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.