[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders supporters angry with news of Clinton's victory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: clinton-vs-sanders.jpg (120 KB, 699x466) Image search: [Google]
clinton-vs-sanders.jpg
120 KB, 699x466
Supporters of Bernie Sanders expressed outrage in the hours leading up to Tuesday's primary elections, upset that The Associated Press and several television networks had already declared rival Hillary Clinton the party's presumptive nominee.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/06/apoiantes-de-sanders-ficam-irritados-com-a-noticia-da-vitoria-de-clinton.html
>>
>>76442400
Well yeah let's be honest that totally looks suspect that suddenly on monday night they decided to declare her the winner right before the next day's primaries.
>>
Hillary is the globalists choice to ruin america like merkel with germany
>>
I am telling you, i have foreseen it in a vision.

A mad as fuck bernie supporter will try to assasinate hillary
>>
>>76443357
Only to fail when he realizes his dildo dipped in poison doesn't reach Hillary
>>
good
>>
>>76443317
And Sanders would push the PC culture a 100 years worldwide. That's why Trump can't lose!
>>
File: 1446095207206.jpg (54 KB, 707x698) Image search: [Google]
1446095207206.jpg
54 KB, 707x698
>>76443357
Not actually unconceivableleblaebe. Fox10 is gonna haveveveve Hillary rally in like 30 minuteseseses. I think I'm going to watch itit. They could be so angry they try.
>>
>>76443864
You okay?
>>
but... vagina...
>>
Did Bernie lose California yet?
I just want to see the meltdown on /r/berniesanders
>>
>>76443864
Are you having a minor stroke?
>>
>>76443864
Hell fucking yeah
>>
>>76442400
The issue is that the media had been pushing this image that the superdelegates have already bagged the election for Hilary since months ago, as if they would never change their nominee based on pledged delegates. Nevermind all the other shilling the mass media has done for Hilary.
>>
>>76442400
All this did was motivate what would have been lazy Bernie supporters. Now they're actually attempting to vote.

Fuck the media.
>>
File: Goku__PeePee_.png (43 KB, 231x211) Image search: [Google]
Goku__PeePee_.png
43 KB, 231x211
>>76443573
>dildo dipped in poison
>>
>>76444982

Typical Bern out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plEnEhJFDmU
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.