[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I went to school in America and graduated but viva mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160607_184259.jpg (116 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_184259.jpg
116 KB, 750x1334
>I went to school in America and graduated but viva mexico

Why are shitskins so ungrateful /pol/?
>>
File: 1386538475424.jpg (214 KB, 1000x812) Image search: [Google]
1386538475424.jpg
214 KB, 1000x812
>>76441333
No idea, I think they really want Trump to win, keep up this shit; and hell have it in the bag.
>>
It's literally just Mexicans who pull this sort of shit.
>>
She's qt btw
>>
So she'll be going right back to Mexico to help them Make Mexico Great

right ?
>>
>>76441333
These people piss me off.
Celebrating your country of origin, in the country you moved to solely because your own country sucks.
>>
File: confused black man.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
confused black man.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>76441333
Some Amerifats do this literally everywhere they go, especially during vacations
>>
Nonwhites don't really do the whole "intelligence" thing, except for East Asians.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 453x576
>>76443295
>>
>>76441612
Ricans and Cubans do the same shit all the time.
t. Florida
>>
>willingly taking on life crippling debt
>smart
>>
>>76443295
What's your point? Being proud of your country whilst still living in your own country is not an issue. Cuando tiene la gente le gusta otros paises, eso una problemo aunque vive en estadosunidos.
>>
>>76443295
on vacation is a lot different than permanently living in a country and taking advantage of institutions in the US
>>
>>76441333
Don't you get it?

To millions of shit puke fucking mexicans the reconquest is complete, the southwest is already mexico.
>>
>>76443901

There is an issue when there is absolutely NOTHING to be proud of.

NOTHING.
>>
>>76441612
Bullshit.

>cubans
>dominicans
>Puerto ricans

>especially columbians
They are the worst, cubans second.
Shit would piss me off, theyd say fuck usa and how their country is much bettet. I had them get mad because i said they were american, they would respond " american is not my race". Holy fucking shit i had to contain myself, told them it was their nationality but they weren't having that. Told them my grandparents left because castro stole their farms / newspaper.

FUCK, im gonna surpress the shit out of my hispanic culture to my children. Disgraceful.

Cuban btw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.