[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You prepared to get blown the fuck out today, /pol/? Based Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
You prepared to get blown the fuck out today, /pol/?

Based Bernie is going to win and beat the shit out of your precious babyhands Drumpf.
>>
>ties with Clinton, at best
>split the delegates
>he still loses

FEEL THA BERNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>76440672
/thread
>>
>>76440758
No, OP post is /thread

/thread
>>
File: 1465337158305.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1465337158305.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>76440494
HAHAHAHAHA! Good luck with that, you cucks
>>
File: bernieprimary copy.jpg (86 KB, 880x495) Image search: [Google]
bernieprimary copy.jpg
86 KB, 880x495
>>76440494
>>
>>76440494
Clinton already clinched the nomination. It's over. Just vote for Trump and get it over with, you people are associate with being cucked.
>>
File: 14832755222.png (249 KB, 419x363) Image search: [Google]
14832755222.png
249 KB, 419x363
>>76440992
>>76440926
>>76440898
I can sense your fear Hillbots.
>>
>>76440494
I've been thinking... There's a chance the whole pre-orchestrated "Hillary wins via super delegates!" shit blows up in her face.

>HILLARY WON. GAME OVER.

Sanders people have been hearing this all year. There's a very high likelihood they're still going to go vote.

What about Hillary voters? She already won. She's "cinched it".

Will they stay home?

If I was a Hillary voter and people are telling me she already won, she has it in the bag, super delegates super delegates super delegates, I'd be thinking fuck. I guess I don't even need to vote.

But Sanders voters have handed him state after state even knowing his end game doesn't exist. They're voting just to stick it to the establishment. So I think they'll still be out in force.
>>
>>76440494
I can't wait to never see that image again after today.
>>
>>76440494
>bernie making gainz in cali
>ahead of hillary in a lot of polls after making up 13 pt deficiet
>will not win but be close enough to show how weak hilldog is
>msnbc and dnc can not let that happy
>1 day before the biggest election day of the primary, declare hillary is the presumptive nominee
>take a fuck ton of wind out of bernies sails
>essentially call the east coast states while the west coast still has polls open
>implying this shit hasnt been rigged for years

fucking insane man. i really couldnt believe that dike maddow called the election last night when i was at the gym. pretty much guaranteed a huge amount of support for sanders wont show up to the polls today. meanwhile her promo piece for msnbc is about how republican constantly try to make it harder to vote... stupid cunt
>>
If Bernie became president, I would be totally fine with it.

Hillary Clinton is a horror show. I'm only voting for Trump because Clinton is intolerable.
>>
File: pol_stumps_the_jew copy.jpg (91 KB, 295x475) Image search: [Google]
pol_stumps_the_jew copy.jpg
91 KB, 295x475
>>76441075
Look here son, I am a True-Mother-fucking-RED-WHITE-&-BLUE Trump supporting American.

But Hillary is sending Bernie to the showers and then the oven tonight
>>
>>76441300
was thinking this about the blacks and hispanics. whites will still vote, but her stupid minority vote may stay home. would be glorious to see
>>
>>76441075
95% on /pol/ are Trump supporters
>>
>>76441075
She already has enough delegates to clinch.
>>
>>76440494
He's going to lose California by double digits, just like Obama did in 2008.
>>
>>76440494
Bernie winning would most certainly not blow /pol/ the fuck out.

In fact I think it'd be the most amazing thing possible.
>>
File: selling_your_digits.jpg (121 KB, 672x520) Image search: [Google]
selling_your_digits.jpg
121 KB, 672x520
>>
File: bernie2.jpg (68 KB, 334x302) Image search: [Google]
bernie2.jpg
68 KB, 334x302
>>76441700
>>76441717
>>76441626
Can't fool me, Hillbots.
>>
>>76441906
Yes, we have Hilary shills, but they are not part of /pol/. They are paid to do it.
>>
>>76441906
Shitty bait
>>
>>76440494

Bernie's camp isn't loading illegal Mexicans on to buses and sending them to the polls to vote for him, therefore, he's going to lose by a large margin. Sorry, OP, but that's how the game is played by the democrats now, you're still assuming that there's any "fairness" left, which was your first mistake.

Ready to vote Trump once your guy is left in the gutters tonight?
>>
>>76441799
/pol/ wins either way:
>$hillary wins = expose her crimes = goes to jail mid-election = Trump wins by default
>Commie wins = Trump debates a fucking a cucked communist = kek'd banishes my sides = Trump wins by default
Just bring it motherfucking on, you fucking donkeys.
>>
File: BSforareason.jpg (55 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
BSforareason.jpg
55 KB, 600x499
Crazy Bernie or Crooked Hillary, makes no difference. Tiny Hands Trump will crush them into powder w. his infant sized fist
>>
>>76440494
I'd still be OK with this. #NeverHillary
>>
File: 1465332735039.png (828 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1465332735039.png
828 KB, 1280x800
*TRUMP'S SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS*

I hope you understand that the end goal to the globalist movement is Neo Feudalism

Let’s check out Trump's presidential qualifications for POTUS:

The massive disappointment president Obama is against Trump

The Lying and Deceiving Mainstream Media are against Trump

The Criminal and Corrupt BIG banks are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Democrats are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Republicans are against Trump

Who is the Establishment???

The Mainstream media (MSM), GOP, AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, Neocons....

The fake Pope is against Trump

Globalist UN is against Trump

Tyrannical EU is against Trump

The Bilderberg Group is against Trump

The Council on Foreign Relations is against Trump

The Trilateral Commission is against Trump

Slave worker Hellhole China is against Trump

Corrupt Drug cartel Mexico is against Trump

Corrupt George Soros is against Trump

Corrupt Koch Brothers are against Trump

The whole (((AGENDA))) is against Trump

#blacklivesmatter terrorist are against Trump

MoveOn.Org is against Trump
>>
>>76441477
I dunno. Bernfags are still donating their ramen money. They don't give up. I see most of them still going to vote.

Shillary isn't going to lose a single vote, of course, because all of the illegal immigrants and the army of the dead that vote Democrat every election were entered into the system months ago. :^)
>>
File: 00.png (395 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
00.png
395 KB, 420x420
>mfw Bernie supporters didn't even show up to vote because the news announced Hillary had already won

baka senpai
>>
>yfw Bernie cannot get the nomination with the remaining pledge delegates
>Even if hillary wins only 40% of the remaining delegates, she will still have more votes, more pledge delegates, and more support from minorities than bernie.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.