[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to assume that when a woman says she was raped, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 1454358843371.jpg (385 KB, 2916x1944) Image search: [Google]
1454358843371.jpg
385 KB, 2916x1944
Is it wrong to assume that when a woman says she was raped, that she's either exaggerating or downright lying?

Say what you want, but isn't it weird that all a woman has to do is say she was raped and she automatically is believed? Doesn't that show some sort of systemic bias against men?
>>
Well, maybe if 1 in 4 women wasn't raped in college, you're argument would hold water.
>>
>>76439037
*your
>>
>>76439037
>MUH 1 IN 4

That's been proven to be false for a number of reasons. Next you'll be telling me there's a wage gap.
>>
>>76438459
That depends, according to die hard alt right faggot /pol/tards

If the accused is white, then the highest standard of evidence should be required.

If he's non white then the lowest standard for evidence is fine.

So basically thinking based on racial fear just as retarded as fear based on gender
>>
Did she go to the police? If not, you can safely dismiss the claims.
>>
>>76438459
sauce on this spunk monk and her pretty white feet?
>>
>>76438459
Women suffers real rapes. Of course there will be some that are fake but the majority aren't.

For example my sister was at night waiting for the bus. Suddenly one guy asked her if she had time. When she wasn't focused in him, he catched her neck and started masturbating while she could do nothing. It's sad but this kind of things happen, women are weak and can't protect themselves
>>
>>76439037
You're not Australia .
>>
>>76439310
>When she wasn't focused in him, he catched her neck and started masturbating while she could do nothing.

What? She couldn't get away?
>>
>>76439310
So he hold her in place while he masturbated? Sorry to blow your bubble. But that isn't rape. It's sexual assault or abuse, but not rape.
>>
>>76439211
To be fair, blacks commit a very disproportionate number of rapes., especially white women.

There have been a large number of false rape allegations towards blacks, though. Look up Brian banks.
>>
>>76439545
The guy was strangling my sister, not so hard for making her stop breathing, but she was trapped.
>>
>>76439310
This story has more holes than swiss cheese sorry to tell you you sisters a lying slut
>>
>>76439561
Yeah, I know it's not rape, but I'm just saying this kind of things happen. My sister is now okay, when the guy finished masturbating he just left.
>>
>>76439203
Explain
>>
>>76438459
There are no consequences for lying and getting caught. There are few numbers on this because it is not kept track of. One police department decided to take it seriously and found that more than a quarter were falsifiable. There are also tells to watch out for: she is still willing to be anywhere near the guy, she brightens up in response to comfort from others, her eyes track to the creative instead of the remembering corner.
>>
>>76439881
It's a bit hard to explain it in English. But my sister is not lying, she hasn't earned anything from these, she just told it to the closest family.
>>
>>76440019
>Yeah, I know it's not rape,
>>76439310
>Women suffers real rapes. For example
>>76440019
>Yeah, I know it's not rape, Women suffers real rapes. For example my sister
>Yeah, I know it's not rape,
>>
>>76440024
The study that claims 1 in 4 women will be raped in college was a small number of students at a very small school and basically broadened the definition of rape to include heavy petting, urging the girl to go further than she wanted, and not stopping the instant she wanted.
>>
>>76439037
1 in 4 statistic myth BLOWN AWAY by Factual Feminist Christina Hoff Sommers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5XMuTAomNk&index=6&list=PLytTJqkSQqtr7BqC1Jf4nv3g2yDfu7Xmd
>>
>tfw I will never ejaculate on a girl's feet
>>
>>76440265

If you want, can you explain, briefly, how to read people based on what directions their eyes go in?
>>
>>76438459
I would lick her feet.
>>
>>76438459
#DontBelieveHer #ShesLying
>>
>>76440350
>hard to explain it in English
say it in your language and take the "o" off the end of every word then
>>
>>76438459
great feet, really nice arch
>>
>>76438459
>Is it wrong to assume

Don't assume anything. Don't come to a conclusion prematurely. That's what feminists do, assuming the accuser is right (if the accuser is female) to the point of wanting to skip the trial phase and head straight to sentencing, and assuming the opposite is just as wrong.

Moderate skepticism is healthy, but discarding a rape accusation on first sight harms actual rape victims, both male and female.
>>
>>76438459
my sister got raped, and i didn't know about it until 3 weeks after when she broke down and tried to put her head through a marble countertop

these women who immediately go "HE RAPED ME HE RAPED ME" to everyone including the press are either not thinking straight or lying
>>
>>76440024
the study was only done once and counted sexual assault and mutually consensual drunk sex that no one involved had hard feelings over as rape
>>
>>76441437
how about discarding posts that bear all the hallmarks of narcissistic virtue signalling?

can i discard those still?
>>
>>76441491
This. A women will be ashamed of getting raped, if she is telling to everyone start to suspect.
>>
>>76439211
Why do you hate this board so much, yet continue to come here?

Fuck off, Mexican. I can't stand this poster.
>>
>>76438459
>Is it wrong to assume that when a woman says she was raped, that she's either exaggerating or downright lying?
If the women is all sorts of bruised up it might be wrong. If she looks fine & her Instagram is full of her wasted from the night before, then no it isn't wrong.
>>
>>76441437
>skip the trial phase and head straight to sentencing, and assuming the opposite is just as wrong.

>assuming the opposite is just as wrong

No it's not wrong, it's the intrinsic value and principle of the US justice system. Innocent until proven guilty.

Fuck off, commie feminist cunt. Go hold your precious gulag tribunals in some shit-tier country somewhere outside of the United States of America.
>>
>no one here took the biggest redpill of all, that women dont actually exist
>>
Everyone always talks about how hard it is to press charges in rape cases.

How is it hard?
>>
>>76442419
You're misinterpreting my post. I said that feminists concluding that the accuser is right from first sight isn't morally okay, and concluding from first sight that the accuser is wrong isn't morally okay either.

If you say "the rape accuser is lying" the second you hear the accusation, you've made an unjust prejudicial claim.
>>
>>76442199
You are so buttblasted it's unbelievable, am I intruding in your safe space, friend?

If /pol/ doesn't like SJWs why does a good deal of its userbase spend so much time on twitter and Facebook?
>>
>>76443010
That's how the justice system works. They ARE lying or have no case until they can provide proof otherwise. These are not trials in the first place, they are tribunals and "trial by public". These cunts are going to the public first, and refusing to even go to the authorities, and they shy away from the court of law. Gee, I wonder why?

This shit needs to stop. The "system" does not discriminate against rape victims, it is in fact chomping at the bit looking for any reason to legitimately prosecute rapists, but cunts don't use it because they're not interested in justice. they are interested in subverting, usurping and dismantling the law because they are fucking commie fucks.
>>
>>76442989
It's not. Prosecutors are thirsty, they are looking for any reason at all to lock up a rapist.

This entire "movement" is communist. Why do you think it originates from college campuses, aka commie breeding grounds? They are subverting the rule of law to create tribunals, anything they can do to delegitimize the court and government. This is basically a communist revolution, one of the earliest steps.
>>
>>76439211
how does someone from Mexico (worst country in NA) have any opinion of value on politics in the US?

why would any beaner talk shit about the country they want to live in?
>>
>>76439310
whoopedee fuckin do, some guy jerked himself off at you. Seriously how is that even a crime? If you don't want to see it, don't look.

Also, how come it's legal to walk around nekkid as fuck during some gay pride parade, but showing your dick to some chick is still somehow sexual assault? BUT, taking a pic of your dick and sending it to her would be legal?
>>
File: 11reap.jpg (1 MB, 655x2150) Image search: [Google]
11reap.jpg
1 MB, 655x2150
>>
>>76442989
You have to actually be raped, which really throws a wrench in the works for a lot of these cunts.
>>
File: 1431658972893.png (2 MB, 500x3328) Image search: [Google]
1431658972893.png
2 MB, 500x3328
>>
>>76438459
>Is it wrong to assume that when a woman says she was raped, that she's either exaggerating or downright lying?
I always have a heavy dose of skepticism.

Raped in college or lives in an all-white suburban town? Probably bullshitting
Lives in minority-infested urban blight? More likely to be actual rape.
>>
>>76438459
Of course it's wrong. Contrary to /pol/pular belief, rapes by white, straight men do occur. Not believing a woman who said she was raped would be like not believing a guy saying he got robbed; utterly ridiculous.
>>
File: 1411731261168.jpg (2 MB, 1384x3408) Image search: [Google]
1411731261168.jpg
2 MB, 1384x3408
>>
number of false rape accusations consistently lie around 20% of all accusations, according to several estimations.

so it would be silly to assume that they're all fake. unless you have different numbers than this 20%
>>
File: why4.png (540 KB, 720x663) Image search: [Google]
why4.png
540 KB, 720x663
It's such a difficult crime to deal with. So few rapes in the western world look like what people imagine rape to be: some mongrel forcibly taking some woman against her will. The reality is that most women are raped by men they know, and moreover men they LIKE.

And so what happens? For some time after, a lot of women will deny they were raped (this is why they lose their court cases) out of concern for anything from their own reputation to the wellbeing of their beloved attacker.

It strongly resembles the situation of women who suffer from domestic abuse and can't manage to leave. It is actually the same psychology in play. So again, very hard to prosecute, very hard to genuinely declare something a rape even when it seems like it -- sometimes the victim just can't bring herself to say it. Even in reading some of these hypotheticals, there will be people in this thread who say NOTHING I described counts as rape, because it was nominally consensual and the woman only decided later on that what happened to her was morally wrong.

What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>76438459

wtf I hate rape now
>>
You should believe the victim, but please be smart and never fuck someone who says they were raped. Even if they're telling the truth they'll accuse you of it sooner or later.
>>
>>76447365
What I'm thinking though...

Is would you really trust someone who just outright tells you they were raped? I used to work with someone who used to do the sort of victim counseling thing and she always said that they were usually pretty ashamed and were hesitant to talk about it to regular people.
>>
>>76439310
was he a moor?
>>
>>76439037
Is this b8?
>>
>>76439310
When I was in Spain, I was walking back to my hotel, I seen a girl standing at a bus stop, she shouted "Disculpe senor", ushering me over. I crossed the street & when I got there she took my hand and put it round her throat, unzipped my jeans, started wanking me off. Well I had just watched Based Nigel give a verbal kicking to Schulz, so I was already about to burst, two of three strokes & I had finished.

Then I ran away cause she was rambling about her mi cucked hermano.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.