[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the actual fuck is Trump doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: unfuckingbelievable.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
unfuckingbelievable.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
Just read Trump's official statement about this judge-bullshit-disaster and shit is about as fucking stupid as it gets. This whole Trump University lawsuit is stupid and pointless. Trump manages to say the worst thing possible that has endorsements flying left and right out the window. And now he says he won't be talking about it again in the future.

What the fuck is he seriously doing right now? He can't just stop talking about it now. Sad to say, he needs to be in full-damage control. Now you have Senator Fluke bringing up the possibility of a challenge at the convention.

This is fucking retarded. We were doing so god-damn well lately and I feel like Trump managed to fuck this whole bullshit Trump University judge-race-mexican-whatever bullshit in the worst possible way.

The pre-season is over; we won. But now it's really time to drive it hard home. I don't know what the fuck he is doing right now, but it's making me really, really, really nervous.

Let's call a spade a spade: Whether the judge is bias or not, Trump fucked up royally with his comments and he needs to fix this shit real fast before he loses even more endorsements and support from the establishment. We may not like the establishment, but we can't fucking win this election without them. Whatever, I'm just flabbergasted at the moment

End of fucking rant. I need a xanax now.
We've made it so goddamn far; Trump needs to get his fucking orange head out of his ass right now or he's going to blow everything we've stood for in the past year.
>>
>>76438141
Fucking thank you. Trump needs to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>76438141
What did Trump say that was problematic?
>>
>>76438360
>Trump needs to shut the fuck up.

He should've gone mute 2 fucking weeks ago when Clinton was the one under fire and he was beating her in the polls.Now he needs to fix his own mess.
>>
Concern trolling

Move along folks
>>
File: 1449605716405.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449605716405.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>76438141
>faggots doubting Trump
>ever
>>
File: trumpnkoch.png (484 KB, 461x502) Image search: [Google]
trumpnkoch.png
484 KB, 461x502
He's doing exactly what he was told to do.
>>
Stop buying into the mainstream media meme. Trump didn't say anything that will hurt him long-term. They just can't stump him so they have to blow shit like this out of proportion.
>>
File: judge_curiel.png (4 MB, 3522x2546) Image search: [Google]
judge_curiel.png
4 MB, 3522x2546
>>76438141

My views of Trump oscillate like this

>Trump's a fucking retard
>Holy shit, Trump's a fucking genius
>>
>>76438141
have a sage I made especially for faggots like you
>>
File: hands.webm (698 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
hands.webm
698 KB, 1920x800
What did Trump say that was problematic?
>>
>massive numbers of normies getting red pilled on la raza
>a mistake
>>
>>76438141
Idk most people on the wall on who to vote for are just gonna see this, after being told for a year that he is racist, and think "oh he called the guy a mexican..." and not make amything out of it.
>>
>>76438959
>He's doing exactly what he was told to do.

This. He's a Koch shill
>>
>>76440016
Most Americans are racist,

Most normal people aren't.

Those normal people you need to win an election.
>>
To be fair to Trump, the judge is an actual member of La Raza, which is a well-known hispanic supremacy group and imo should bar him from being a judge. But of course you won't hear the MSM bring that up.
>>
File: 1458511208461.jpg (782 KB, 2687x3221) Image search: [Google]
1458511208461.jpg
782 KB, 2687x3221
>>76438141
>>76438360
>>76438767
>>76438868
Can't believe you tards don't see what Trump is doing, he was never in it to win. He's trying to derail the republican party so that Hillary will have a clean win.
>>
>>76438141
>>76438360
>>76438737
>>76438767
>>76438864
>>76438868
Fuck all you cucks! The judge was fucking beaner! A BEANER! I hate beaners and don't think they should be allowed to be judges? I fucking hate beaner sympaziers and anyone who insults Trump. Fuck niggers and fuck SPICS
>>
>>76440424
can you post proof that he's a member of la raze please senpai?
>>
>>76440442
>He's trying to derail the republican party so that Hillary will have a clean win.

This
>>
Is his argument actually legally defensible?

Of course if you think the information you're hearing is good you're going to give the course a good review.. But what happens in practice though? What if you left a good review but the course lessons turned out to be garbage when you applied them in the real world? Feel like it's still totally fine to sue at that point, despite leaving a good review. Trump is just a dumbass.
>>
/pol/ please realize that this is just the latest in anti-Trump shilling that is a plague on this board.

daily reminder that Obama's recent strong latina woman supreme court judge said the following, and you will get at least one more of these types of judges on the SC if shillary is elected

>“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life"
>>
Mark my words: That judge will end up recusing himself before long
>>
>>76440424
ALL SPICS SHOULD OF COURSE BE BARRED FROM BEING JUDGES!
>>
>>76440442
>>76440690

>He's trying to derail the republican party so that Hillary will have a clean win.

Oh come on that's retarded.He is losing a lot of business and money with the way he's running his campaign.By the time this is over if he is not the president the Trump brand will be in the trash.How is Hillary gonna compensate him for that?
>>
>>76440874
Sotomayor?
>>
just got here, what did he say?
>>
>>76441337
by letting him have a say in major presidential decisions
>>
>what did trump actually say?
NO ONE CAN EVER FUCKING QUOTE WHAT TRUMP SAID.

THIS IS ALL A MASSIVE SHILL FALSE FLAG OP. LITERALLY BULLSHIT.
>>
>>76440169

I dunno about that, because the Kochs are heavy in Wisconsin and were total Cruzemissiles when the primary came around.
>>
>>76441756
ikr desu senpai
>>
>>76441658
>by letting him have a say in major presidential decisions

LOLNO

That's absolute bullocks.

But seriously, makes no sense.
>>
Trump just really hates this judge and wants to call him out as a loser to everyone in America.

Becoming president is a secondary goal to nationally spiting his enemies.
>>
>Judge Sotomayor has given several speeches about the importance of diversity. But her 2001 remarks at Berkeley, which were published by the Berkeley La Raza Law Journal, went further, asserting that judges’ identities will affect legal outcomes.

>"Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences,” she said, for jurists who are women and nonwhite, “our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.”

>Her remarks came in the context of reflecting her own life experiences as a Hispanic female judge and on how the increasing diversity on the federal bench “will have an effect on the development of the law and on judging.”
>>
>>76440311
most normal people aren't racist
>falling for the only some people are racist meme
>>
>>76438141
I call that Trump is purposely sabotaging the GOP so Clinton gets to be POTUS for her donors.(The Hills and Trump know each other before the race. This should've setoff alarms for pol/)
>>
I'm willing to overlook a lot with Trump but what I don't get is why the fuck does he keep calling the judge Mexican? He's an American judge born in Indiana. He's got ties to all kinds of Mexican advocacy groups, including La Raza, why doesn't Trump say that rather than just calling him Mexican? He had to know how easy that would be for normies to play "muh racism".
>>
>>76442619
>I call that Trump is purposely sabotaging the GOP so Clinton gets to be POTUS for her donors.

Trump's sabotaging his own brand in the process.Losing shitload of money and business left and right.

And which candidate wasn't supported by donors?
>(The Hills and Trump know each other before the race. This should've setoff alarms for pol/)

Why?It's not like either one of them tried to hide it.Especially Trump.
>>
>>76442000
>Bulgaria having ANY idea what's going on
please go back to being irrelevant
>>
>>76444215

After you, king of tinfoil.
>>
>>76438141
Fuck off comcern shill.

This while thing is a non-issue. This is the last hurrah of the establishment to stop Trump. It won't work. That's it.
>>
File: ctf.png (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ctf.png
147 KB, 600x600
>>76440311
But isnt normal Americans a minority if that's the case?

Trump needs the majority
>>
>>76438141
Mexicans are unapologetic racist tribalists, with an ethnic protectionism thing that we are not allowed to have anything like for whites.
>>
>>76440570
Go suck off Justin Trudeau you leaf
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.