[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12
File: alcatraz_prison_block_cc_img.jpg (226 KB, 1500x975) Image search: [Google]
alcatraz_prison_block_cc_img.jpg
226 KB, 1500x975
Do you have a criminal record?
How did it happen? What was your sentence? What were the consequences in your professional life?
>>
>>76435090

No, I don't. I'm not Arab.
>>
>>76435090
No, I don't. I'm not a nigger
>>
>>76435511
>>76435609
Are you guys sure about this?
>>
Got one for drunk driving and causing a crash with casualties.
>>
Yep, unauthorized absence when i was a conscript.
>>
>>76435090
i dont but i should at least have 200
>>
>>76436368
Kek hans with the thought crimes
>>
>>76435090
I had an ex accuse me of rape the day I dumped her. I got arrrested, was looking at life in prison. They had no case against me since I didn't even have sex with her recently. Judge wouldn't throw out the case. I pled to misdemeanor assault and got a year of probation.

I just told HR I got into a fight at college, no one cares.

In b4 "you should have fought it". If it would have went to trial and I was wrong I would have went to jail for 10-20 years. I can expunge this in a few months and will.
>>
File: DUIDwarf.jpg (184 KB, 750x789) Image search: [Google]
DUIDwarf.jpg
184 KB, 750x789
>>76435090
2 drunk driving offenses. Zero fucks.

>inb4 hate

Y'all can eat a big, fat, crusty dick.
>>
>>76436368
Let me guess: for "hate speech" ?
>>
I hit a car in a parking lot, smashing a window and rear light.

Panicked and Drove off without leaving any info. That is the only criminal act I have committed in my life and nobody even found out about it
>>
>>76435090
>Do you have a criminal record?
No.

>How did it happen?
I popped out of my mom's vagina and noticed I'm white.
>>
>>76437224
You never jaywalked or speeded with your car?
>>
>>76437381
Those aren't crimes.
>>
>>76435090
Nope, not even a traffic ticket.
Black, but set my vocoder to Wisconsin when I'm pulled over/around cops.
>>
>>76436113
What was your sentence?
>>76436765
Damn. I feel for you man
>>
>>76435090
yes. when i was in college years ago the principal accused me off threatening her for calling her an ass and other petty shit. she was secretly cheating on her man with a police officer and he felt the need to impress on his mistress by trying to charge me with a crime unathorized. what they did was not legal nor did they have a case, so i should have filed a report back but never did. meanwhile i made a discovery that the police officer was preying on little children on the web (saw his dating profiles by looking him up).

a degenerate sick couple.
>>
>>76437038
Why do you hate life anon?
>>
>sentenced to 5 yrs in Landsberg
>luckily the Bavarian S. Court let me out after just over a year
>prison was not too bad, I had plenty of time to do a bit of writing
>later on I was in the army, and towards the end I would have been in deep shit legally, but I faked my death and fucked off to South America
>now I shitpost from Argentina
>>
I used to just take things I wanted under the premise that 'I wanted them, so why shouldn't I have them?', but then I stopped being 12.
>>
>>76435090
I got charged with rape but was never convicted due to lack of evidence. No consequences, we had no mutual friends and I have since moved to another city.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 202x317) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 202x317
>>76435090
Got charged with DWI one time. Charge was dropped down to failure to signal a lane change. Traffic cops are pieces of useless shit.
>>
File: o2t2eb3.png (37 KB, 833x768) Image search: [Google]
o2t2eb3.png
37 KB, 833x768
>>76440015
>>
>>76440015
Damn, another one
All these laws and jurisdiction so biased it's unbelievable
>>
6 years in Angola State Prison (Louisiana State Penitentiary) for my part in an armed robbery

not a fun time
>>
>>76441735
My lawyer told me about 20% of rape accusations are false depending on the area, some areas it is higher.

Mine would not be considered in that 20% since I took a plea and was found "guilty", I can't imagine what the real number is.
>>
Got a GBH a charge when I was 17 for sticking a billhook into a somali's shoulder.
Oh and managed to Jew my way out of an arson charge after me and a few others tried to blaze up a gypsy campsite.
>>
>>76441900
Wouldn't hate it if you shared a few stories, but inderstand if you don't want to.

I can't imagine prison in Louisiana. If each US state was its own country Louisiana would have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
>>
File: 1465332924890.jpg (2 MB, 5728x3801) Image search: [Google]
1465332924890.jpg
2 MB, 5728x3801
>>76442436
>be young and stupid and just get back from tour in Iraq at age 22 (enlisted at 17)
>stupid nig army butt buddy convinced me to rob a Western Union with him
>do it, pull it off, get away safely
>""""partner"""" spends all of his money in some ghetto shithole strip club in New Orleans East
>find out the place is under DEA survellience 24/7 since its such a drug den
>DEA pulls arrests him
>he gets charged with armed robbers, assault, resisting arrest, assault of a federal agent, illegal weapons possession, possession of a firearm in the commission of a crime
>he snitches immediately
>arrest me at my apartment
>DA can only prove I drove the car away from the western union
>get 6 years
>dishonorably discharged
>lose all benefits
>get out at 28

i work at a car dealership now
>>
>>76442934
God damn that sucks. But keep at it, shit could always be worse. My uncle started out selling cars and now he owns a few dealerships and is loaded.
>>
>>76439582
hola senor adolfo
>>
>>76441900
Wow I looked up that prison. Looks pretty bad
>>
File: 1462599323190.jpg (207 KB, 493x500) Image search: [Google]
1462599323190.jpg
207 KB, 493x500
>>76436519
>>
>>76443482
Yeah, prison isn't as bad as being in Iraq, I'll tell you that. But it's pretty bad.

Silver lining; they never found my half of the money, to this day.
>>
All I can say it was a crime of passion.
>>
>>76441735
I never said I was innocent, I only said they dismissed the case due to lack of evidence :^)
>>
>>76435090
Yes and I'm not proud of it.
>DUI
>Parole Violation
>Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
>Performing a lewd and lascivious act on an endangered species
>Disorderly conduct
>Public intoxication
>Contempt of court (absurdly easy to get)
I feel like I'm a decent guy, heck I don't even have tattoos.
>>
>>76444632
Uncle Leo?

Hello!
>>
>>76435090
Got a ticket for driving without a license.
>>
>>76444816
eftersom du är anonym här, gjorde du det?
>>
>>76444816
Lol, so pretty much the exact opposite of mine. At last the world has balanced out.
>>
>>76444912
>Performing a lewd and lascivious act on an endangered species

I need to hear this one.
>>
>>76444912
Forgot
>Driving with a suspended license.
>>
Kleptomanian person here.
>>
>>76445289
Florida has some really crazy laws about manatees.
>>
>>76445430
>be american
>see 10/10 in water
>wouldfuck.jpg
>hop in and diddle her doodle
>gets arrested for fucking manatee
>>
>>76444981

Jerry! Hello!
>>
>>76445430
>Florida

Every fucking time, lol. What do they put in the water down there?
>>
Nope. Been stopped by the cops a couple times but I have never been arrested or charged with a crime.

Well, I do have one speeding ticket on my record. Does that count as a crime? I don't think that it does technically, but it seems weird that the cops can detain you and issue you a summons if a crime hasn't occurred.

Man, one time I got away with drunk driving. Shit was funny. I drank at a bar with a girl and then left. We were drinking in my car parked on the side of the road and a cop rolled up on us. Since I didn't have the engine on or the keys in the ignition he couldn't do shit. When he walked up to the car I opened the door to talk to him. In my state you can't get a DUI if the keys aren't in the ignition or the engine isn't on. So we put our beers in a paper bag before the cop walked up so he couldn't see them and the cop is all "You guys reek like alcohol. If I see you driving this car tonight I am pulling you over." Dude was all mad and shit. I called up one of my friends to come pick me up so I didn't get in trouble.
>>
>>76445863
Cubans.
>>
>>76435090

White collar felonies. Yes.

I'm a business owner, still committing the same felonies to earn a living.

I don't feel bad.
>>
>>76435090
Yes
>How did it happen?
Was young and stupid.Didn't think about consequences.
What was your sentence?
10 years,served 28 months in Mayberry county jail.

What were the consequences in your professional life?

Nothing.Oldfag here.Got out and applied for a job at the Union A/C factory. Checked the "never been arrested" box on the app. Been there for 22 years make $21/hr. Could be worse I guess.
>>
>>76445629
I will say in my defense I have always fully cooperated with the arresting officer, always responded with "yes sir, no ma'am etc". I've never really served a lengthy sentence. It's just that when I do stupid stuff a cop is always there to catch me. I guess it's for the best.
>>
>>76445118
Sorry, I don't speak Swedish.
>>
>>76435511
>>76435609
/pol/
>>
File: 500full.jpg (20 KB, 380x290) Image search: [Google]
500full.jpg
20 KB, 380x290
Never got caught on anything i ever done.
And i done alot of nigger tier shit
>>
>>76435090
Only record I got was a warning in high school once for being late and I thought I had detention so I spent two hours in detention for no reason. This old lady history teacher said my name wasn't on the detention list but told me to stay anyway. I met another old lady who looked like her about 8 years at my first job later and I made her life a living hell.
>>
>>76446054
Lol, at least you're polite.
>>
>>76445911
No, I'm white as snow. Blue eyes, dark hair. My family on one side German/English and other Scotch.
>>
>>76446017
Did they not ask why you had such a huge gap in your employment history?
>>
I got busted for having a boner in Indiana. No joke, they were about to give me a sex offender charge until the judge decided it was ridiculous. Watered it down to indecent exposure and I spent 10 days.
>>
>>76435090
I was a violent angsty fuck in high school and nearly got charged on a federal level for a few things I've said. Ended up getting sent to a correctional facility instead. It's made it hard to find a job because one look at my record and there it is.
>>
>>76445870

That's how it should be.

In Canada, if you are drunk and sleeping in back seat, you can be arrested for a DUI
>>
>>76446196
well aren't you just a little psychopath.
>>
>>76435090
If you're a real man, the consequences don't affect you. All society does is mold certain groups of people to believe they are winners and others are molded to believe they are cucks. Once you realize this you can control your own destiny without fear of failure.
>>
>>76446638
A criminal record can affect your future job applications though...
>>
>>76446388
This is basically a thought crime. Shoulda pleaded the first
>>
>>76446378
I had a rock solid reference from a concrete company where I busted my ass for 5 years after I got out. There were no gaps.I lied.
>>
>>76447082
Do you ever worry that they may fire you for lying?
>>
I haven't been caught for anything yet. I was arrested once for drugs but they didn't find anything when they searched me. I drove my dad's car when I was about 9 or 10 but it was in private land so I guess that doesn't count.
>>
>>76447082
Because there barely was an Internet in 1994.
>>
>>76444585
How much dosh was your half?

Dont have to answer if you dont want to, but are you able to at least say whether or not you need the job to survive or do you just do it to not look suspicious?
>>
yep, I got a record. just misdemeanors tho: public intoxication, reckless driving X4, possession of marijuana, obstruction of justice x2, and carrying a concealed weapon w. no permit. never been in jail longer than a few days, no prison.

hard to get jobs tho.
>>
>>76447298
They don't know that I lied,and it doesn't really matter.

What are they gonna do? I've been a great worker,I run my department flawlessly, but I lied that one time? Pfft.
>>
Nope. Was charged for assault once, but it got dropped.
>>
>>76435674
underrated
>>
>>76435090
I'm a felon for a hate crime it's rough but doable. This was 4 years ago and still gonna take more time and money for it to at least be expunged
>>
>>76448281
Can you explain a bit please?
>>
>>76439582
You mean Falklands, right?
>>
I don't know anyone with a criminal record except my friends father.

He fucked around with tax and income fraud. He got 2 years and lost his business and had to pay an enormous fine.
Most white adult men in Germany seem to go to the pen for financial crime because they lack jewish slyness
>>
>>76435090
>be me
>need asthma meds to breathe one day to the next
>not a disability
>don't have insurance
>can only get min wage job cause I'm in my teens
>start stealing to survive
>added it up once, stealing about $2000 a year in meds
>live like this for 10 years
>never get caught
>finally get a job with insurance and ability to buy meds
>feels good
>
>>
File: tmp_8660-1455652998341513763375.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8660-1455652998341513763375.png
273 KB, 600x583
DUI, Manufacturing, Intent to sell, possession of Marijuana and Methamphetamines

My dipshit limo driver ran into someone. Cops showed up, knew I had a record, searched the car with dogs. Found a pound of weed I was delivering specially to someone, when I usually had a runner. Dumb on my part. Then raided my house and found all my labware and ice.

5 years, plus years of probation.

I didn't have a college degree before, i still don't. Professionally I just work in warehousing now. Honestly, the only real problem is I have horrible migraines from all the drug use / making. If I got drug tested tomorrow, Id fail for weed or Oxy because they are the only things that help my pain without horrible side effects.

I regret spending a lot of my 20s in prison. I don't regret the degenerate fun times I wasn't in jail. I did things no one gets to do or will able to do.
>>
>>76449171
How old are you now? How does it feel to miss out on your 20's?
>>
>>76435090

> politics using justice

Nothing to add.
>>
>>76449171
This was an interesting story
>>
>>76445289
TFW, you will never cream pie a manatee
>>
>>76449416

> something ro add

Actuallyn, you will have to go hoùe.
>>
>>76446874
This. This is why cops have catch all laws.
>>
>>76448754
I was very drunk and punched a guy over some stupid argument. He lost a tooth and had the police find me, but they let me go when I denied hitting him. Got some papers home later saying the case was dropped.
>>
>>76435090
Never done something illegal, and I'm 24 years old.

I don't imagine Mexican prisions being pleasant to stay at.
>>
>>76450032
And he didn't identify you? How?
>>
>>76448733
Where does "hate crime" begin over there in America?

Here you could be jailed for mere words, if you're unlucky.
>>
>>76435090
>do you have a criminal record
Yes
>how did it happen
Possession of marijuana under an ounce at 14.
Same shit at 15 plus another charge for resisting.
Same shit again at 18, no resisting that time. Absolutely nothing happened from all three of those, just fines and warnings (Florida is pretty cool).
Move to bumfuck Georgia and pick up charges for publically discharging a firearm while intoxicated, public intox, and once again marijuana possession. Spent a month in county jail and I am currently on my last 3 months of a 2 year probation. I quit doing drugs and I quit drinking, I still own guns and I have the best job of my entire life thanks to the state essentially forcing me to get my shit together. Bumfuck Georgia county jail was horrible, the guards literally treat everyone like animals. Watched a guy have a seizure and nobody showed up for an hour.
All in all I think I came out better for it, once my hearing comes up at the end of August the judge may wipe all the charges too thanks to the fact that I'm not a nigger and I actually managed to do probation correctly unlike 99% of the other people on it.
>>
>>76449365
35. I'm married nowadays with a kid so my ability to do anything too stupid is not feasible. I still have connections for my personal drug use, but I'm just extremely cautious of it.

It's horrible to some degree. Your 20s are when you can bang the most sluts and have all the energy and balls to do anything.

But before I turned 23 and got arrested I had done some insane shit. No drug was ever out of the question. Girls would suck your dick for the chance to hang with you for your drugs. You'd be surprised how many attractive young girls just wanna party on hardcore drugs. FFM and MMF sex on X. Raves for days. Rented the nicest hotel rooms for weeks on end with wild parties because I kept the receptionist high on meth. Shotgunning generators for chemicals. Driving all sorts of cars and motorcycles.

My scariest moment was having a sawed off shotgun aimed at my head when I was dealing with these Mexicans. Fucking assholes.
>>
Yeah
>How did it happen?
Was at a park jogging, went behind a tree to piss. Some mom with her kid flagged down a cop, said "I know what you were doing" even though she didn't see me piss
>What was your sentence?
I was originally going to be hit with some pedophilia tier shit but the judge said it was bullshit, got hit instead with indecent exposure.
>What were the consequences in your professional life?
Nothing really, I specify it was indecent exposure at job interviews and the people always laugh and want to hear the story.
>>
>>76450672
Oh god that's just plain dumb. I could go around yelling nigger or kill this minority and at worst you'd be picked up for making a disturbance. I can't really say what I did because a simple Google search would find it quickly, but the nigs in jail for murder and assault were much more cool than the petty thieves and drug nigs.
>>
Assault and resisting arrest
3 months Greene County Jail, TN

I've evaded arrest multiple times. Also failure to appear in Texas and Nevada. Not going back to those states for a few years
>>
>>76451131
Apart from ending up in jail your story sounds pretty adventurous. It reminds me not to forget getting the most of my 20's while making sure I don't fuck up my life.

And since you have a job and married with a kid you ended up pretty well. Could have been a lot worse I guess.
>>
I got away with a crime. I threw some shit at people outside of a bar.

>Be me
>Pounding beer at a sports bar
>They have some theme night where you get to keep your beer mugs after drinking, the mugs had sports team insignias on them
>I get a few mugs
>Go to leave
>Get in my car
>Realize that these mugs still have residual beer in the bottom of them and possibly could count as open containers
>Start driving away from bar
>See a group of faggots standing outside
>Roll down my window and throw the mugs at their feet
>CRASH
>Broken glass flying everywhere
>They jump a mile looking all scared
>I laugh and peel out
>Couple blocks later a cop pulls me over
>"Ah shit, I didn't think that they might call the cops..."
>Cop walks up to my window
>"Do you know why I am pulling you over?"
>Me: Poker face: "Speeding?"
>Him: "No. We got a call saying a car with *make and model* just threw stuff at people outside of a bar."
>Me: Still a poker face: "I don't know what you're talking about."

The cop ended up talking to me for so long that the people outside of the bar left. I guess they were waiting for a cab and didn't feel like waiting around to press charges. The cop was wanting them to come positively ID me but since they left they couldn't. So he had to end up cutting me loose.
>>
>class b felony pos. with intent /heroin
>class b felony pos. With intent /heroin
>class A felony pos with intent /heroin
>engaging in a heroin conspiracy
>assorted misdemeanors
>attemped murder (didnt even make it to a courtroom totally stupid bs)

All dropped to midemeanors (which they should have been from the start, except for conspiracy) I did change and it worked but justice system is fucking retarded, 99% of the time it doesn't.
>>
>>76451468
Wish we had more people standing up to freedom of speech.

From what I can tell, most Americans are really proud of it (except the few, who are brainwashed), but here, you can barely hear about it.

We can't just say the equivalency of "This is our First Amendment right", because it won't have the same effect. It's like most people have given up already.
>>
>>76452324
You sound like a huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>76444585
Prison stories? What are race relations like in angola?
>>
File: moonings.jpg (67 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
moonings.jpg
67 KB, 400x273
I was born a convict. Sentenced to life in Australia.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>76452809
104th post best post
>>
>>76436765
If someone accused me of rape and didn't let up, I would legitimately murder that person. Have you considered doing something to make her life more hellish?
>>
File: Hey.jpg (369 KB, 1223x1632) Image search: [Google]
Hey.jpg
369 KB, 1223x1632
>>76452809
*puts on sunglasses*
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.