[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: trumptits.jpg (42 KB, 460x532) Image search: [Google]
trumptits.jpg
42 KB, 460x532
Can someone tell me why people think Trump is a racist? I see, hear, and read all of the things he says and I do not hear racism, only common sense. Does it make me a racist for agreeing with him on damn near everything to these people?
>>
>>76434908
not sure, but you did start a thread called "Racist trump" so you're obviously not intelligent.
>>
>>76434908
Because their Facebook feed and John Oliver said he's racist.
>>
I don't start many threads , so forgive me for not knowing what goes in the appropriate fields etc. Is it because people think Mexican is a race? I mean , the judge may have something against Trump for the wall comments among others but he does have a point. This judge could sway a verdict against Trump just for that reason alone
>>
>>76434908
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

That's the only reason.
>>
>>76434908

ask yourself this:

who is calling him a racist?
>>the media, the left, the powers that be

who invented the term "racist"?
>> the zionists.

who owns the usa?
>> the zionists.

why does it matter?
>>it doesn't. the kikes control both sides, republic and democrat. in fact, they control everything.

what you should yourself ask, is this:

why am i still in the matrix, taking fake pills?
>>
>>76434908
I wish I was her in the pic.
>>
>>76434908
Why do you care, OP?

I thought Muslims were "shitskins" and Mexicans were "spics."

Trump is racist. Deal with it. You support that shit.
>>
You're so smart and right... the proper term is bigot. Much better.

Jackass.
>>
File: 1458753245169.jpg (19 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1458753245169.jpg
19 KB, 223x226
dem tiddies
>>
>>76436043
yeah but Mexican isn't a bigot.
>>
>>76435785

I don't fall in with the majority of those views believe it or not. I certainly agree that PC culture is a disease though, so I do somewhat support racist talk just because. I just have not heard him say one thing that qualifies as racist. I'm more concerned about getting the USA back to being more nationalistic and out of the global web of international bankers
>>
>>76436225
Is this your first election? Libs scream about racism as much as they do about rape. These are basic tactics.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.