[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is empty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
File: Wounded.jpg (64 KB, 502x664) Image search: [Google]
Wounded.jpg
64 KB, 502x664
My life is empty. I see no meaning.

What is the purpose of this life?
To study? To work? To make money? To build a business? To give people work?
Anything you do benefits only Shlomo Shekelsteins in the end. I don't want to participate in this corrupt system.

But what else to do?

To move to the woods, outside of civilization altogether? I don't think that would make me happy either, knowing that the world will burn anyway and I haven't done anything against it.

I just wanna do something. To do my part in a fight for a better world. I want to be a part of something greater. I wanna know that my work has a meaning and that it will benefit good people.

Vision. Brotherhood. Unity. Common goal. That's what I dream of. I want to march side by side with my comrades towards a new dawn.

Oh, God, how I envy the soldiers of WW2!
Their sense of brotherhood, their optimism, their feeling of fighting for SOMETHING - for their people, for the nation, for a better world! That was the last time when Europe was truly great. I'd rather die at Stalingrad than to live this dead life. At least those men died with honor. We only live in shame. It's always better to die for something than to live for nothing.

How can the current degeneracy fulfill anyone? How can this lifestyle satisfy the Western men? In fact, I don't think it does. All the faggotry and cuckoldry we see today is only a logical consequence of subconscious self-hate which western men have for themselves today. Subconsciously every man longs for honor, adventure and an honorable death.

I just can't take this degeneracy anymore. It devours me from inside. I dream of a better world.
>>
Find a wife. It's odd that wasn't on your list in the first place.
>>
The purpose of life is to survive, by any means necessary. Anyone who contradicts this highest law of life needs to be crushed
>>
>>76434355

I feel similar, in a sense. I was absolute trash in high school and college. Was a complete man whore, fucked anything that walked, destroyed friendships by fucking my friend's girlfriends, partied all over the country, did nearly every drug under the sun. It was fucking amazing, but now I'm only 24 and I feel like an empty fucking shell. I'm burned out and I can't find meaning in anything anymore. Maybe this is what I deserve for fucking over everyone who cared about me, who knows. Just like you, I want a reason to fight, something greater than myself to strive for.

>this is now a vent thread
>>
Most people are occupied with jobs
>>
>>76434355
Find something that makes yourself comfortable while youre bot doing anything. Before you go out in the world to try and give back you should look insode yourself and ask what would make you content with living your life.
>>
the most intelligent thing to in Dao is to be like the ship that uses wind to travel
>>
Talk to a therapist OP you are probably depressed.
>>
>>76434355
create something that you want to leave for the future generations, that's what I'm trying anyways
>>
File: putin ded.jpg (70 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
putin ded.jpg
70 KB, 574x574
>>76434546
>The purpose of life is to survive,
We are going to die anyway
>>
File: they live.jpg (478 KB, 1920x858) Image search: [Google]
they live.jpg
478 KB, 1920x858
>>76434446
>Find a wife
Why? To fuel the system even more? To bring my children into an even more degenerate world than I was born into?
>>
>>76435760

What are you making?
>>
>>76434355
Search for a woman and have kids. It's the ultimate thing that can fill your emptiness.
>>
>>76436001
short animation, lotta work and my laziness doesn't help
>>
File: image.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>>76436132
I hate to agree as it is such a conditional thing, but this.

I'm a single dad and my kids are literally the only thing keeping me going right now. I have to constantly be stronger, and a better person for them to look up to.
>>
Take some time completely away from the Internet.

Your feeling is because of information overload and digital addictions.
>>
Your life is given meaning by your actions and motives. You must make good use of them.

I would suggest you do it sooner than later. The stars foretell a lack of time.
>>
>>76434355
When this fucked up system dies you have to be prepared. Stock on all the items you would need if you absolutely had to go inna woods. Find a nice residence in a rural area. Find a job you can tolerate, and better, a job you actually care for.

And as other have said, find a wife and have kids that can fight against the system as well.
>>
>>76435190
We need more posters like you on /pol/ to tell the hard truth and fight the "virgin shaming" crowd who believes everyone who has conservative views is a loser in their basement and getting laid is the most important thing in life.
>>
>>76436903
Hope you dont've daughter(s), coz otherwise odds are you find them BLACKED.
>>
You could reject communism, god, etc. You could choose the impossible... you could choose... RAPTURE!
>>
>>76434355

Read up on stoicism. Start with Marcus Aurelius and keep going from there.
>>
>>76434355
I got your point i feel that way sometimes but there is no honor in war only shit and blood.

This is a good footage from german soldiers in WWII with beautiful quotes from vets at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE
>>
>>76434355
be like the soldiers. find a purpose in life that is worth serving
>>
Do you know Pascal's Wager?
Apply the same reasoning to your life. There is no gain whatsoever in giving up, yet if you keep searching for purpose/working for your goals, however unlikely they are, the chance of success exists, even the slightest one.
>>
>>76437656
I know that work, but somehow I can't connect such thinking with my life. I have to read (or listen - I have that also as an audiobook) it again. Maybe I'm too much of a coward to follow such calm, manly thinking. But it surely is an inspiration.
>>
>>76434355
If you have purpose, then what is stopping you from doing whatever you want? Take off the shackles of society and live as a true free being. Ride the Tiger.
>>
>>76438176
>There is no gain whatsoever in giving up
I can always kill myself and get rid of this shitty existence. But only if that was so easy....
>>
>>76437358

I was just lucky enough to be born with good looks and into a family with money. I might not be a loser in the traditional sense, but I still haven't done anything worthwhile with my life.

Still, you're right. Seeing all these people who think getting a girlfriend will solve all their problems is pretty fucking depressing. If you're counting on another person for fulfillment you'll never get it. And I agree, insulting or shaming someone for being a virgin is stupid, I've met plenty of great people who weren't good with women. One of the handsomest motherfuckers I've ever met was a virgin until he was 21. He went to an all boys boarding school and had absolutely no experience with women. He was awkward as fuck, but college girls are easy so we got him laid in his first semester. I don't even know what my point is anymore, I've been drinking for a few hours now.
>>
>>76438518

>Ride the Tiger.

That's /pol/'s edgy way of saying 'be a disposable male and enjoy it!'.
>>
get STEM

earn cash

play vidya and watch anime

otherwise kill yourself you freak
>>
>>76434355
Have you ever had a full-time job?
>>
File: mabRf.jpg (513 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
mabRf.jpg
513 KB, 2048x1366
>>76434355
DO THE THING BECAUSE RAISINS
>>
>>76436610

Best of luck with that, mate.
>>
>>76434355
>your life is empty
Shut the fuck up, you know nothing of emptiness and suffering. My wife and best friend, the girl I've been with since we were 13 is dead. I will never find someone as awesome as her as long as I live. She bought me a 67 mustang for my birthday and every time I look at it I hate myself. I tried adopting a 4 year old white kid so I could maybe give him a better life than he would have but there's no chance in hell social services was going to let a single straight man making 100k adopt a child
>>
>>76435826
try living for other people, it's much more fulfilling
>>
>>76434355
Go to Syria and fight ISIS.
>>
plebs

reason to live currently is to know the unknown. and those who survive are those who are interested in it. those who seek primitive pleasures are more likely to disappear from this world than those who just want to know more. and those who cant figure things out for themselves, well their only way out is to listen those who do.
>>
File: Starzec_z_ksiazka.jpg (63 KB, 683x800) Image search: [Google]
Starzec_z_ksiazka.jpg
63 KB, 683x800
>not enriching your life with intellectual pursuits
There's a wealth of knowledge out there, ensuring you'll never get bored.
>>
>>76434355
Become a communist. Non-commies are total brats and communism will make your life good.
>>
>>76439456
But will I get a loli harem?
>>
>>76434446
first post worst post. How can someone be this deluded?
>>
Honestly what you need is jihad the men may be our enemy but they have everything you described they fight for their belief they have brother hood and die in battle go Muslim and kill for Allah
>>
>>76440284
I know. And that's the problem. I don't think that islam is the way, but they have what we don't - faith. And that will help them in the end.

Pat Buchanan wrote about this many times.
>>
>>76439163

not bad
>>
>>76439456
I wouldn't know who to fight for these days.
>>
>>76439163
Interesting.
>>
>>76438796
>Says the Canadacuck.
>>
>>76442046

Nice deflection. All your post says is 'I know he's right, so I'll make an arrogant greentext and use a /pol/ meme to insult him! That will show him!'.
>>
Kys. Just another useless white devil not to worry about.
>>
>>76434355
>eat
>sleep
>shit
>procreate

quit thinking about why youre here so much. it obviously only gets you down.

live your life and be happy if you cant ponder existence without crying and saying "poor me"
>>
File: Leon Degrelle.jpg (278 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Leon Degrelle.jpg
278 KB, 1000x1500
>>76442890
You know what? I'm not racist. I wish everyone only the best.
>>
>>76443336
Have you read The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus? It deals with this kind of stuff exactly
>>
>>76443700
Honestly, no. I will do so as soon as possible.
>>
>>76435826
The ultimate goal is then to beat death itself.
>>
This video reflects my feelings quite well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
>>
File: 1465186042290.jpg (328 KB, 1128x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465186042290.jpg
328 KB, 1128x1024
The problem is that of Earth's surface is explored. There isn't anything left to really satisfy our pioneer spirit. Sure you can go out into the wilderness of Alaska or something to pretend you're going into uncharted lands but in the end you're just pretending. We need to find other habitable planets for the sake of all men.
>>
>>76444017
Yeah it's a whole book of essays but the self titled one is the most important. Camus states that the greatest philosophical question is whether or not life is worth living. Basically whether or not we should just kill ourselves. You could Wikipedia it too but it's interesting to see his take on it because he obviously contemplated the same things as you and me.

>>"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."

>>"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

Two of my favorite quotes from Camus
>>
>>76434446
fpbp
>>
File: list.png (19 KB, 387x439) Image search: [Google]
list.png
19 KB, 387x439
>>76441947
Work on an immortality project so you can try to outlast the degeneracy.

Also go down the Übermensch track and start making rules to live by. My list might not resonate without the relevant context, but these some things that I've found useful.
>>
>>76434355
You know who said the same sort of shit, right before he became a prominent figure in the biggest HAPPENING in the history of mankind?

That's right, my old buddy, my old pal, my finger wagging friend; Joseph Goebbels
>>
>>76437656

This, I've found myself in this same existential dilemma as OP recently, and discovering stoicism has been a huge help in how I handle these issues personally.

I would recommend starting with Marcus Aurelius too, and then moving onto the Enchiridion and Discourses.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.