[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let you daughter of wife wear tights in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450512823137.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1450512823137.gif
1 MB, 400x225
Would you let you daughter of wife wear tights in public?
>>
>>76431782
Only if she fucks me exclusively.
>>
File: 1457068679421.jpg (112 KB, 639x673) Image search: [Google]
1457068679421.jpg
112 KB, 639x673
no

i can always tell passive cuck fathers to authoritarian fathers who are actually real men by observing what his spouse and his children are dressed like along with observing their hair, and so forth, i hate that so many people are wearing them that shouldn't be like 400 pound nigras at walmart
>>
Yeah. OP. Let me ask you. I know you obviously think yoga pants in public is degenerate (It probably is). But don't you like looking at women like that?. Is the problem that you don't like when other guys look at your loved ones in a sexual way or you think that since women in yoga pants would be degenerate to you you feel as though you have no woman to select from anymore since pretty much all women wear them?
>>
No. Highly inappropriate. Not in public.

And what's with these repeated threads? This was posted yesterday.
>>
>>76432365

How would you stop them? do you stop your family now?. Not trying to be aggressive here.
>>
>>76431782
Nope. She would be late to school, even miss it, if she did not go back and redress herself in modest clothing. If there was strong backlash for awhile I may even go to school for surprise visits on campus to see if her friends were sneaking in her clothes for her.

>>76432518
Neither. It's that I want to raise a respectable young woman, not a whore.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 316x316
>>76431782
>daughter OF wife
Cuck pls go
>>
>>76432982

>It's that I want to raise a respectable young woman, not a whore.

Alright, I hear that. Is yoga pants the only thing on your list that you'd ban for your daughter to do in order to ensure to the best of your ability that she remains disciplined and decent?.

For example would you also ensure she is back before dark when as long as she's living with you?. Would you allow her to have complete freedom with her cell phone or would you limit that?.

It seems to me that if you'd stop them from wearing yoga pants there must be a bunch more on your list to control because I would assume if a woman is a slut wearing yoga pants she's have a bunch of other degenerate habits along with that.
>>
>>76431782
fuck no
>>
>>76432924
I would supress my daughter's need to find someone for sex by having sex with her myself. That way she can be satisfied until I marry her off. Makes great practice for when she finally fucks that special someone.
>>
Women shouldn't be allowed to wear this shit in public. It's fucking distracting to have a crowd of essentially waist-down naked girls walking around me at college when im trying to focus on school. It's like trying to eat a bowl of oat flakes while there's steaks, ice cream, and fried chicken laid out all around me
>>
>>76431782
>daughter >OF< wife

JUST
>>
>>76433511
I have just the religion for you
>>
>>76433372
>For example would you also ensure she is back before dark when as long as she's living with you?
Of course.

>Would you allow her to have complete freedom with her cell phone or would you limit that?
She wouldn't even have a smart phone until she was in high school. She'd have a cheap flip-phone or a non-internet accessible phone to simply make calls to her family or friends.

The things is, you make it sound as though these things are bad. When did it become stigmatized to properly raise your children to be respectable human beings? I'd do the exact same thing with my son as well so don't think this oh so terrible existence would be forced on some poor little girl simply because she was born female. Their music would also be regulated, the shows and movies and video games they play would be monitored, their friends parents would have to be visited by me and my wife before giving the okay to stay the night over, and their grades would be the most important thing to keep in charge of.

People seem to forget that when you are a parent you are supposed to raise your children, not be their bros and just let them do whatever they want.
>>
>>76434135

>The things is, you make it sound as though these things are bad.

I'm not saying it's bad. Seems like you have a good methodology to raising kids.

I just think that might be doing more damage than good. MIGHT. I think a lot of times a good kid is a good kid and if you stop a kid from doing things YOU see as degenerate when they really would be OK with it might really make them resent you and possibly start a reason to defy what you say.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.