[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In/Out? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 45
File: image.png (123 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 1200x600
In/Out?
Why?
>>
shake it all about?
>>
Out, because that's the only way for us to get out.
>>
out

put me to rest
>>
Out.

If the Brits leave it sets a precedent which means the decision will be easier for other countries to make. And the countries that decide to stay in the EU will be rid of the retarded Brits and their retarded antics.
>>
Out.

The EU dissolves my voting power, and my control of my country.

Even if I have (voting) power over who controls my country I have very little control over who has input into the EU, and absolutely no control over who actually controls and runs the EU, since they aren't elected in the first place.

The EU is no longer a Union, it is a dictatorship.
That wouldn't be too bad if they didn't have literally green-party tier economics.

It's either leave or prep the bull.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 750x1334
This fag is voting out
>>
Around
>>
In if you want to remain cucked
>>
File: 1419757034037.jpg (38 KB, 384x673) Image search: [Google]
1419757034037.jpg
38 KB, 384x673
out

just, out
>>
i'm from burgerland, so I don't know how this will play out

will the EU make an example out of the UK if they vote to leave?

>look how we crippled UK, want this to happen to you?
>>
File: 1463201376465.jpg (232 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463201376465.jpg
232 KB, 1200x1600
>>76430673
Out you faggots.

I will lose ALL respect (well, what's left of it) for you fucks if you stay.

Pathetic.

Reminder: THIS is voting to STAY. Don't be THIS.
>>
>>76430673
Out.

Please, please pick out. Save us all.
>>
>>76430673

Out because I want the housing market to crash
>>
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/brexit-trigger-disintegration-eu-not-164313734.html

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/02/08/turkey-blackmailed-eu-either-e3bn-per-year-eu-accession-or-we-send-buses-full-with-refugees-to-europe/

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-turkey-to-suspend-eu-refugee-deal-if-no-visa-free-travel-for-turks-minister-2220869
>>
Out

The EU is a German plot to destroy Europe and it's working

I honestly can't understand how countries that sent millions of their citizens to die to stop the Germans from controlling them would then a few decades later willingly sign over their sovereignty to the Germans. WW3 already happened. It was fought with pen and paper and Germany won so easily that nobody even noticed there was a war at all.

The fact that the Brits managed to avoid also abandoning their own currency for the "Euro"(which might as well be called the Reichsmark) means they have one last chance to escape with their national testicles still attached.
>>
>>76430673

out because i love my country, anyone stay must hate the UK.
>>
>>76433285

We originally agreed to join a trade area.

then it mutated into this beast
>>
Out.

Fuck the sinking ship that is the EU. Once Turkey and half the Mediterranean are in, the organisation will completely crumble if it has not already done so by then.

Stay cucked remainfags
>>
File: 1441960175538.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441960175538.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>76430767
breddy gud first post but only enough to make me chuckle mildly/10
>>
>>76431821
>>76432131

We will lead the way brothers.

When we leave and the country doesn't collapse the EU will be done for
>>
I'm out, someone just sent me this, got any good info to counter this? want to shut this guy up
>>
Out

The public is gullible, they do whatever the media says generally and most are on our side

Our shills are on every online post, even on lefty websites

Recent polls indicate a Brexit win, it's neck and neck, remember that the based oldfags will (hopefully) drag us out as the retards you see on TV debates like this and posting le ebin memes on twitter never go vote

God I just want to see the EU collapse and /pol/ go into hyperdrive
>>
Out. This time we seem to be succeeding in burning Europe to the ground, you want to be as isolated from the continent as possible. Make sure to prepare to gun down any migrants that the French may suddenly lose track of.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (42 KB, 680x455) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
42 KB, 680x455
>tfw all of my mates are voting in
>some of them don't even care about politics
>attempts to redpill them aren't working
Fuck this, lads. Watching my country destroy itself through complacency is too much
>>
File: 1465331887134.jpg (19 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
1465331887134.jpg
19 KB, 600x339
>>76430673
>Getting out of the EU cuckshed means you're a quitter!
WE'RE NOT QUITTERS, RIGHT GUYS? GUYS?
>>
>>76432922
That's why I'm voting to stay in
Brexiters say we will get a Norway or Switzerland style deal, but seem to forget that both of those countries need to follow EU regulation without having a say in that regulation
>>
Trying for the life of me to find that bitch from the audience who kept calling Nige a racist.

But her name is something I've never heard of. The presenter says her name is something along the lines of 'Emrial' or 'Amriel'. Anyone heard of any similar names to that I might be missing?
>>
>>76433679
Indicate tariffs and heavy taxes from the EU destroy trade, and businesses that are in the EU don't make 10x the profit.
>>
>>76430673
Out.
Democracy.
Control.
>>
>>76433679
>but also you have to host two brown people inside of your house and if they victimize you it's because you're racist
>>
>>76433038
Thanks, Mr 60%, your approval sure means a lot.
>>
In
I run a business that sells most of our products to Europe so enjoy the freedom of staying in gives me.

Also I feel this is just a distraction to what's really going on in the UK
>>
In

So GBP stays strong and I can convert all my savings back to PLN and get back to my white country. I had enough of londonistan :^)
>>
>>76433880

we sell shit to China as well but don't have a say in their regulations.

Do you suggest we become a Chinese province?
>>
>>76433794
Not being funny la but you must have some a) retarded mates or b) be fucking shit at redpilling

Give them facts, and if they ignore them they're absolute cretins. Tell them to make 20 minutes and read up, perhaps by watching this. If this decision "so important man lmao dude" then they should have no inhibition forbidding them from watching an alternate view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
>>
>>76430673
If you leave our union, scotland will leave your union and will join our union.
You have lost Britian, es ist zeit für reich.
>>
>>76433880
So you're capitulating to the Germans out of fear?

Buddy, I'll give you a little tip: I hear the Germans prefer red wrapping paper. Be sure to use it on the box you send them your testicles in. Wouldn't want to offend your new bosses.
>>
>>76432583
what a cuck. bet he goes to exeter uni
>>
Going to shit and piss and burn a star on a pic of the EU flag on the 24th lads, will deliver
>>
>>76433966
You got us good, Ahmed. Damn I am #feelingdahberm now.
>>
>>76434075
le scarecrow

why is the out campaign full of retards
>>
I left registering until tonight like a twat and the site is cannot handle the amounts trying to do so like me, currently 40k users on there, twitter blowing up with people who can't do it.

Will they extend voting times by a few hours, or will it be tough titties?
>>
File: eu.png (1 MB, 2108x970) Image search: [Google]
eu.png
1 MB, 2108x970
>>
>>76433679

Tell them we want to set up stalls in other (bigger) markets but can't because we're trapped in an exclusivity contract.
>>
File: 1464012182096.jpg (32 KB, 420x429) Image search: [Google]
1464012182096.jpg
32 KB, 420x429
Out.

The European Union is controlled, on all levels, by people who dream of a world where everyone's a mulatto and our only identity consists of the corporate brands we buy. There is no way to reform it.
>>
>>76433679
>£180 you get back is spent on your stall
This is a load of bollocks. We have no control over what this money we get back is spent on.
>>
File: 1462998003712.jpg (21 KB, 413x384) Image search: [Google]
1462998003712.jpg
21 KB, 413x384
>>76433966
You will want our approval when we come to save your asses in Europe AGAIN.

Faggot.
>>
>>76433880
>That's why I'm voting to stay in
Because you're a fucking coward who buckles to intimidation basically?
>>
Out.
This is England.
It is an island.
>>
File: 135660.jpg (117 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
135660.jpg
117 KB, 898x701
>>76430673 Wall of Text Incoming. (Part 1)
Seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about June 23rd, and people want to know the facts. Here are some:

You are not voting to leave the EEA or WTO, meaning all of the UK's trade and benefit agreements will remain unchanged should we leave, until such a time that the UK decides to renegotiate them for any reason.

You are not voting to leave NATO, meaning our security agreements remain unchanged. Should we receive an act of hostility from a non-NATO member, then NATO countries are obliged to come to our assistance. This does not change.

You are not voting to leave the UN, G8 or G20, meaning Britain will have the same voice on the world stage as it does today.

You are not voting to leave Europe!! The UK will still, geographically, be part of Europe. Non political organisations aligned to Europe will still extend membership to the UK (I.e. sports governing bodies, and so on).

You are not voting to stop recognising Interpol, Europol and neither are you voting for SIS / MI6 to stop dealing with other intelligence services in the fight against terrorism and global, organised crime.

You are not voting against being able to travel to Europe, contrary to the belief of some fools recently on TV. The UK has always maintained stricter border and passport controls than many EU members. This will not change. You will still use a passport to go on holiday and you will still be allowed entry to countries in Europe. You may even get chance to skip queues by using the non--EU queues at the airport (the only point so far that is my opinion, and not necessarily a fact).

The UK economy will benefit to the tune of £billions in the first year after we leave.
>>
File: 1463785398189.png (374 KB, 919x407) Image search: [Google]
1463785398189.png
374 KB, 919x407
>>76434284
Why did you postpone it, anon?
>>
>>76430673
Out because I love my country and her traditions
>>
Obviously all the people who want Out are just racist piece of shits who don't want non-white immigrants to be in the United Kingdom when this whole world belongs to all of us. People are so fucking ignorant, like, we LITERALLY all came from Africa
>>
>>76433679
You also have to have a bloke from the market follow you home and tell you what to do in your own house.
>>
File: eudontbeglum.png (3 MB, 2174x1632) Image search: [Google]
eudontbeglum.png
3 MB, 2174x1632
>>76430673

Out, because the size of government bureaucracy must be constrained at all costs, especially when that bureaucracy is

1) One we cannot remove on a regular basis in its entirety through a general election.
2) One that has no prospectus we can examine ahead of electing/dismissing them.
3) One where things that impact my day-to-day life are decided by people far-away who do not have me and those living within a few hundred miles of me (i.e. my countrymen) as their primary subject of concern.

...and finally...

4) The EU is likely to collapse in some way anyway due to sovereign debt, immigration, resentment of its actions by member states population, an assertive Russia, and redically different societies in some of its current or member states (Turkey vs Poland for instance).

I'd rather not be inside the building when it falls on my head thanks. The UK has its own dire problems coming in the next 5-10-20 years already.
>>
File: 1cEhej6.gif (455 KB, 620x410) Image search: [Google]
1cEhej6.gif
455 KB, 620x410
>>76430673 Wall of Text (Part 2 of 3)
Medical and science research will not simply stop. The UK pays into the EU to then get money back in the form of funding. The UK will now be in control of this money and can choose to fund whatever UK based medical, science, art or other research it chooses.

Farming will not lose money because of EU funding being cut. The UK negotiated a rebate of some monies that the UK pays to the EU, in order to subsidise UK farmers. Instead of asking for our money back, we can give it straight to farmers. No change there.

You are not voting against human rights. The EU Convention on, and European Court of Human Rights are not part of the EU. Until parliament passes a new bill of rights for the UK, these will still apply, as will precedents already passed down to UK courts from Brussels.

You are not voting to kick anyone out of the UK or block access to anyone. Neither are you voting to stop recruiting valuable European workers into things like the NHS. Like my other point about passports for travel, the UK is already outside of the Schengen zone and so migrant workers must enter the UK with a valid passport before and after June 23rd. That will not change. British borders maintain full control of who comes and goes. Should someone have the skills to apply to work in the NHS, then they will still be permitted travel and given an opportunity to apply for a job. Worst case, points based assessment, like the US, Canada and Australia use, will come into effect. The UK is likely to negotiate freedom of labour movement though, in exchange for freedom of goods movement.

You are not voting to move jobs nor production out of the UK! The EU actually helped fund the move of Ford Transit production from the UK to Turkey... Yes, the EU helped give UK jobs to people in Turkey by giving Ford a loan of £80m with very generous terms!
>>
>>76430673 Wall of text (Part 3 of 3)

What you are voting for is UK sovereignty. You are voting to stay in or leave a political union of leaders and representatives that you British people did not elect. You are voting against a commission of unelected, elite men that nobody at all voted for and yet they make decisions on our behalf. You are simply voting to bring sovereignty back to Westminster, and that is all. If you worry about that because you don't like the Conservative government, look at the reality. Their majority in parliament is very slim. They have been blocked on big decisions already. You are therefore not giving sovereignty to David Cameron, but to the UK House of elected representatives. Do not be fooled by the fear campaigns that are simply run by the wealthy, who need EU money to thrive! Think about the future, and your family's future.
>>
democracy, sovereignty, get our fishing industry back, i may then have a chance of getting on the property ladder
>>
File: 1445890710987.png (137 KB, 335x412) Image search: [Google]
1445890710987.png
137 KB, 335x412
>>76433679
[citation needed]

>£350 each
>£170 goes to running the market
>£180 return
>making 10x your investment

Completely unsubstantiated. Then, for a counter, how about discussing how one day the stall owners get together and elect a group to watch over the stalls, who then gradually start making it so you all live together when you signed up literally just for a space in this market. Then the new faction starts making further demands of you to integrate, to change, and you and your family at the stall only ever wanted to trade.
>>
>>76430673

OUT

FUCK THE GLOBALISTS
>>
Is there any debates/interviews tomorrow?
>>
>>76433679
Our gross contribution post-rebate is £13 billion and we get £4 billion back, so it is totally wrong.
>>
>>76430673

Out

> Because reasons
>>
>>76433679
>It protects everyone who works there
Ultimately, employment is not down to government policies but due to supply and demand. Think of the Industrial Revolution, when the constant migration of people from the countryside to the cities meant that workers who asked for a raise were simply replaced by two others. With theoretically endless unskilled labour migration from Central and Eastern Europe, employees on the lower end of the market in Britain find themselves in a bad negotiating position.

>You make 10x your investment in profit
Ask him to prove it. My bullshit alarms are sounding.
>>
Out. I'm so proud of how many people I've redpilled.
>>
>>76433391
don't forget what Thatcher said
>>
If you stay, they will force you to adopt the Euro before it collapses
>>
>>76434916
Same mate, I've red pilled so many people at my work office whilst still concealing my power level
>>
File: Untitled.png (59 KB, 968x579) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
59 KB, 968x579
>>76434417
We will call you when we need saving from the pro-white, pro-fascist, pro-nationalist Germany which nation that lost 80% of their armed forces fighting against Russia, but America somehow defeated.

But this time I don't think we will - we've had enough of multicultural degeneracy. That's why we're voting out, and you're voting Hillary. Stay cucked.
>>
>>76434916
>>76435069
Don't stop just now. Go out and talk to everyone you can talk to. You need a comfortable margin if you want to make it impossible for Leave postal votes to go missing or Remain postal votes to appear out of nowhere.
>>
>>76433880
Hang yourself you fucking traitor.
>>
>>76435165
I know but at the same time, if there genuinely is a massive economic crisis I don't want to be the guy everyone blames it on and try to assassinate me lol
>>
Out

I want to see the UK (except based Scotland) burn and die
>>
File: redcoat.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
redcoat.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>76430673
i want to restore the empire and reclaim the east coast of america

cant do that with the EU lol

sounds like a silly plan but the beaners seem to be doing it with the west coast lol
>>
>>76430673
Out, because I am British. Out, because I am not insane. I would have to be to vote remain.
>>
>>76433880
>Implying we have any real say while in the EU anyway
>>
File: Surprisingly based.jpg (382 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
Surprisingly based.jpg
382 KB, 900x1366
>>76430673
Out. Motherfucking OUT.

Every, virtually every goddamn argument I've heard in favor of Remain talks about how it would destroy the economy.
In doing so, they have proven 1 thing and 1 thing alone - that money is their god. They don't care about integrity, principle, sovereignty, self-determination or the ability to decide our own fate.
I wish I could be in one of those debate audiences. To be able to stand up and shout at at Dave, "YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF AS AN UNQUALIFIED AND INEXCUSABLE TRAITOR TO THIS NATION" before reaching into my pocket and tossing him a coin.
"I guess that makes 31 pieces of silver now. Sleep well Judas."
>>
>>76435390
thats funny...thats the fate we wish for you ayrian :^)

we will live on! we are ETERNAL
>>
>>76430673
Nothing to argue abOUT

just do it you bunch of god damn pussies. We need to get rid of this whole EU shit, and you have the honorable task of doing the first step.
gl
>>
Out. The EU is an awful union that needs serious reforms if it wants to survive without destroying all of their members. Us leaving will be the first step in destroying it before it destroys us.
>>
>>76430673

The referendum will be rigged in favor of remain.

The's UK's current government and the EU are absolutely above any law and just do whatever they want, the current state of British parliament and European politics in general do nothing but reinforce that.

Everything is fucked, all we can do is cast our meaningless votes as we see fit and enjoy the rest of the ride before the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>76433794
I have an acquaintance like that. He's a chubby manlet autistic so it's to be expected
>>
If this site doesn't load soon I'm going to put my foot through the screen.

There are probably a team of Governemtn system admins somewhere in London crying at the shitstorm
>>
>>76435390
>>I want to see the UK (except based Scotland) burn and die

you mean IN, then
>>
>>76430673
REMINDER:

Voting to leave the EU literally doesn't matter. We won't be leaving.
1) The government have no plan to actually leave, if we vote to, they will overthrow it and have their own election in the pretense of democracy and vote to stay
2) The EU won't let us leave. They'll tell us to revote or say no - like the dead with Denmark, France, The Netherlands, Portugal etc.
3)The votes will be rigged
4)In voters outnumber out voters
5)If we do leave we won't actually leave for 5 years - in that time we'll have a revote and the amount of immigrants in that time will have increased to give a sufficient 'right' vote

We aren't leaving lads. Save your time and don't even bother. There is nothing left for white people anymore and the quicker you accept that the faster you will find happiness in chasing other pursuits.
>>
File: 1464751257940.png (1 MB, 595x1216) Image search: [Google]
1464751257940.png
1 MB, 595x1216
>>76435080
Damn. I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.
>>
REMINDER:

Voting to leave the EU literally doesn't matter. We won't be leaving.
1) The government have no plan to actually leave, if we vote to, they will overthrow it and have their own election in the pretense of democracy and vote to stay
2) The EU won't let us leave. They'll tell us to revote or say no - like the dead with Denmark, France, The Netherlands, Portugal etc.
3)The votes will be rigged
4)In voters outnumber out voters
5)If we do leave we won't actually leave for 5 years - in that time we'll have a revote and the amount of immigrants in that time will have increased to give a sufficient 'right' vote

We aren't leaving lads. Save your time and don't even bother. There is nothing left for white people anymore and the quicker you accept that the faster you will find happiness in chasing other pursuits.
>>
>>76432922
>Europe tries to cripple Britain, economically, militarily or otherwise
It worked out so well all the other times
>>
>>76435069
>>76435165
What's even funnier is that I'm Scottish (known for being the blue pill of the U.K.). I've redpilled my mum, friends at uni, event my half-Turk mate who now hates 'refugees'. Now I just need to do that to my sister and uncle.
>>
File: 261.jpg (76 KB, 623x349) Image search: [Google]
261.jpg
76 KB, 623x349
No one cared who I was until I put on the referendum.
>>
>>76435736
>The referendum will be rigged in favor of remain.

Don't let the fact that it'll likely be rigged, or at least skewed, stop you from voting.

Don't let the fact that even if it isn't rigged, and it passes, the corrupt government may very well ignore it, or try to push it to the back burner with vague promises and dissembling.

They're taking your country, but they haven't yet taken your ability to make your voice heard. If they think that's harmless, they're wrong. The ability to say what you feel is never worthless.
>>
File: 1462022507079.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1462022507079.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>76435915
>No matter what, we can't leave immediately anyway
>fuck it, lets just stay
>>
>>76435974
Good work lad
>>
>>76435080
So this is what it's like to be cucked to the core
>>
>>76432922
This argument is tosh the maximum 10% tariff set by the WTO for all exports amounts to less than our contribution to the EU so if they slap us with a tariff we still come out better off but it will hurt the EU since we could put 10% tariffs on their exports but since they are still in the EU they have to pay the membership fee too, we run a massive trade deficit with the EU so such a move would cripple the EU businesses that rely on exporting to the UK.

The uncertainty you hear is because investors are not sure what economic policies the government would draft in place of the EU ones this is mainly because Mr Slippery has absolutely no intention of taking us out the EU and as such has not presented us with any plan of action should we choose to leave because doing so would give investors more confidence which would support the brexit vote.
>>
>>76435870
>Save your time and don't even bother
There is nothing to lose by putting a cross on a piece of paper, even if you're 99.9% sure we'll lose, if you can vote to leave you should. Why shouldn't you?
>>
Countries going to be in Sperg mode for next two weeks. Whatever the result is government will be forced out too I think. Interesting times
>>
>>76435327
You'll never be the one they blame it on. They'll go for the big names like Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage.

>>76435974
Keep up the good work. If you ever come across Remain campaigners out in public, engage them in a civil debate. Make sure that if the debate escalates, they're the ones screaming at you and not the other way around. Be the 'reasonable one', as that's the one who tends to get a neutral audience on his side. And if you come across Leave campaigners and you have some free time, offer them a hand. They'll need it in Scotland.
>>
Out.
I don't even disagree with the fundamental ideas behind it, but it's demonstrated itself to be completely incompetent and only interested in expanding itself.
>>
>>76436891
>Whatever the result is government will be forced out too I think.
Whichever way this goes, Cameron's party will eat him alive.
>>
File: 'cultured'.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
'cultured'.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>76433963
Democracy is so shit in this country and probably won't change if we leave. Funny, how the DUP gets 180,000 votes and gets the same amount of seats that the Lib Dems get (8 seats) even though Lib Dems got about 2,000,000 votes. Fucking insanely stupid, and it won't change in or out.

PS- I'm currently on the fence on the referendum.
>>
>>76435879
Nice, thick legs with a gap.
>>
>>76435915
>>
>>76435915
>we're probably doomed anyway so don't even try to stop it

wow it's almost like you never really wanted to leave and are just trying to spread defeatism
>>
File: 1464342941199.jpg (143 KB, 921x668) Image search: [Google]
1464342941199.jpg
143 KB, 921x668
>>76437528
Still a system where the people in charge were actually voted for and can be voted out. That's more then you can say for the EU.
>>
File: giphy (22).gif (472 KB, 437x320) Image search: [Google]
giphy (22).gif
472 KB, 437x320
Out. Out into the world!
>>
>>76437136
Can you or one of your British brethren fill me in on the pros/cons of leaving the EU?

Won't it wreak havoc on your economy?
>>
>>76438296
Its something you could write a book on... but it is more a price of leaving than anything else..
>>
>>76435915
Kike detected.

Even if your points were true its literally what 30 mins walking to the polling station, voting and going home, and it's another on the tally. Jolly old blighty is worth that.
>>
>>76438296
When we leave, our trade agreements can't be fucked with for two years, giving us some time to sort out new ones, so leaving will not harm the economy as much as the remain people will have you believe. Also, there's the fact that the EU is collapsing by itself, so economically it's a pick your poison scenario.

On the other hand, leaving lets us form our own trade agreements, lets us control our own borders and control our own regulations. In other words, it turns us into an independent nation rather than the vassal of a watered-down USSR intent on flooding Europe with Islamic immigrants.
>>
>>76438296
>Won't it wreak havoc on your economy?
We'll be fine, obviously there'll be an initial shock to the system but it'll be worth it in the long run as we will have regained our sovereignty which is far more important an issue than a temporary drop in GDP.
>>
>>76438629
It's a price I'm willing to pay if it means I get my freedom back
Fucking Common Market propaganda
>>
>>76438875
Projections suggest it could rise by as much as 6% by 2020, in fact
>>
>>76438296
At this stage it's going to be bad either way.
>>
Out

The EU was founded as a fundamentally democratic organisation, when it gets to the point where the entire union is living at the whim of Jean Claude and the other faceless goons of the EC, none of whom are democratically elected and thus accountable to the EU populace they preside over, then something's gone wrong and we need to stop. Roll back to the EEC, negotiate individual border treaties, deglobalise a little.
>>
>>76438296
Cons: The economy will probably take a bit of a dip and the salty Germans would probably try to take some kind of petty revenge

Pros: Britain will no longer be beholden to Germany's whims, will regain its sovereignty, and after the initial dip the economy will end up better off and even if it doesn't, the British will end up better off because a bad economy geared towards furthering the aims of Britain is better than a good one geared towards furthering the aims of Germany.
>>
Out obviously
>>
You just need a majority to leave the EU right?
>>
>>76430673
I'm really counting on a Brexit so we can get out eventually. We will never leave if Britain doesn't do it first. Don't fuck us Britfags.

Also, unlike most potato-niggers i actually like Britain quite a bit, so i want to see it be able to escape the clutches of radical leftist, multicultural globalists
>>
Postal voting OUT as abroad for voting day. Jews will probably burn my ballot to rig it for remain faggotry but at least I tried. Will move to the USA if Trump wins and we remain, probably kill myself if both fail
>>
>>76438629
>>76438821
>>76438875
>>76439337
Well shit. I hope you guys get out then. It's nice to know there are some Brits that still care about sovereignty and having a British nation.

Best of luck to you gents.
>>
File: 448598.jpg (34 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
448598.jpg
34 KB, 590x350
>>76439588
They ask us if we want to stay in the EU and if >50% say no then we leave.
>>
>>76439588
Yes.
Majority of polls in couple of days are putting "Leave" ahead by a couple of points.

Betting firms have remain for favourites though, and they don't throw money away.
>>
It doesn't really matter. Either way, lives of normie nobodies won't change because of this vote.

If you stay in everything will remain the same.

If you leave you may put yourself in a better or worse situation, depending on the kind of deal that you can make with the EU, and honestly in the worst case scenario you stand to lose upwards to 5% GDP. Wow, big deal.
>>
In.

Live in rural agricultural area reliant on European development funds for infrastructure development, farming subsidies, trade with common market and migrant workers because indigenous workers are lazy.

Could do without economic instability of brexit too.
>>
>>76436262
Thanks.
>>76436979
I will but it's quite tough because it's Scotland and all.

>Muh independence!!!
>Tory bastards!!!
>>
>>76439588
Theoretically.

Considering that the current government consists of a bunch of Quislings I imagine they'll do their best to stonewall it. If the margin's large enough they'll likely fail to but if it's quite close they'll probably pull out all the stops to try and shut it down.
>>
File: 1465338232474.png (40 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
1465338232474.png
40 KB, 640x450
>Bremain have allah on their side

Brexit on suicide watch
>>
File: 1465325501799.png (72 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
1465325501799.png
72 KB, 960x560
>>76440401
>If you stay in everything will remain the same.
The EU has goals it's working towards and we'll be taken along with them down this road, things won't remain the same either way. There is no status quo vote, we're choosing between two roads, being an independent nation or being a European state.
>>
>>76430673
Out. Off with immigrants, stay out of degeneracy and rescue your culture and traditional values asap.
>>
>>76440401
>>If you stay in everything will remain the same.

If you stay on a sinking ship, your situation does not remain the same. It gradually becomes worse until the ship goes under and you drown.

If you take a lifeboat, it too may sink, and you may drown. Or it may float, and carry you to safety. The fact that the lifeboat is not guaranteed to float does not mean you should stay on the ship that has already proven it will not.
>>
>>76440657
Of course, that's right, I forgot that farming and rural lifestyle literally didn't exist before the EU came along. Britain was just a great green desert
>>
File: 1464640398340.png (113 KB, 599x351) Image search: [Google]
1464640398340.png
113 KB, 599x351
Hahahaha you faggots think you have a chance of getting out? I've been convincing brits on twitter and FB to vote Bremain just because I hate england and will be laughing my ass off once the whole state falls to the Islamists. Do yourselves a favor and sleep in that day. Your vote w9n't matter.
I'll be laughing my ass off from across the pond while Britain takes down the Union Jack and puts up the ISIS flag, meanwhile BBC while be speaking arabic and reciting the suras.
Can't wait to read articles of businesses and schools shutting down 5 times a day to face Mecca and bow down.
I and all my friends have been telling people that Nigel and Boris are both racists, because thats what they are.
Vote IN.
>>
>>76441060
>>76441854

But it's not really a sinking ship. It's just a future without whites. Not like any of us are doing anything to prevent it. Best to just ignore it and live the rest of our 60-80 years and return to dust.
>>
File: 1442314034909.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1442314034909.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>76442355
>>
File: ffs.png (4 KB, 195x354) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
4 KB, 195x354
>>76430673

In, I'm standing with my european brothers
>>
>>76442355
stfu ahmed go back to syria
>>
File: albion.png (43 KB, 888x603) Image search: [Google]
albion.png
43 KB, 888x603
DONE WITH A MINUTE TO SPARE, 11 BONGS 58 MINUTES BABY

BREXIT HERE WE COME
GONNA WIN THE EUROS
BORIS AS PM

what a time to be alive
>>
File: 1465303591001.jpg (59 KB, 340x320) Image search: [Google]
1465303591001.jpg
59 KB, 340x320
As a german, I'd like you to stay...
or take us with you.

seriously, you can't leave us alone with those fucking useless states in the east/south.

why can't we just dump all those shit-countries and stay with the scandinavians, UK-fags, us Krauts, the baguettes and maybe spain and Italy?pls make it happen
>>
File: 1454532580853.jpg (355 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1454532580853.jpg
355 KB, 2400x1800
>>76435945
The only reason you won is because the entire """allied""" side was on the jews payroll.
World War 2 was quite the show..

"Churchill fought the war to end German dependence"
BUALLLLshit, fuck that,
you have 60 billion euro's worth of German autos going into the UK so that's really working out.

It took the whole world and a fuck tonne of propaganda to Defeat Nazi Germany and Japan

Well done now you can live with 4.5 million shitskins in the """" UK""""""
>>
IN!

NIGEL FARAGE IS NOTHING BUT AN IRRATIONAL XENOPHOBE RACIST!!!
>>
>>76443629
This.
>>
>>76434075
we are a chinese province already lad, i suggest you look at who the major real estate investors are in your local major city
>>
I hope that our Britbros can secure the out in order to regain some of their independence and MBGA.
>>
>>76443417
For the love of God, Helmut, you have no one to blane but yourself. Stop finding intelligent reasons to not even try. You people are like a beta who can always find a million totally logical cases for never approaching a hot girl.
>>
>>76435390
this t.b.h.
>>
So what happened with the debate tonight, quick rundown? I was a bit out of it until now
>>
File: 1465141988078.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465141988078.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
In

You'll just be paying higher tariffs to some of your largest trade partners. Plus, come on... you faggots are barely in the EU as it is. You have the sweetest fucking deal ever right now, and you probably won't get it again if you decide you want to come back.

Also...when Scotland votes for independence again, leaving the UK may seem prudent if it means they can join the EU.

Tell me why I'm wrong
>>
File: 1461145956529.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
1461145956529.png
392 KB, 832x832
>>76444381
Standard stuff. Leftie audience stacked against Farage, Mr. Slippery constantly going on and on about the economy to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that money is his god.
>>
>>76440678
Put this to them, though - the SNP couldn't carry out half of its proposed policies within the EU, because the EU sets a bandwidth for legislation and that bandwidth is getting very narrow.

Scotland might gain independence on paper, but as a full, non-opt-out member of the EU the Scottish government would be even more castrated, even more impotent than it is now.
>>
>>76444473
>You'll just be paying higher tariffs to some of your largest trade partners
see
>>76436522
>>
File: 1465075779337.jpg (24 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
1465075779337.jpg
24 KB, 400x397
>>76445238

So you think a trade war is a good idea?

Gal Dukat likes your idea
>>
Out, and if you're a Brit and you vote in, let me tell you why you're retarded, or rather, let the based Paul Joseph Watson tell you why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
>>
>>76443629
>>76443806
Do you not understand tripcodes?
>>
File: Capture.png (11 KB, 513x367) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11 KB, 513x367
>>76445673

kek

so sick of liberal reddit shills desu
>>
>>76430673
Out, I feel that I lack any sense of control, I don't like how large the EU is, I don't like their ambition, and I don't feel that immigration benefits me as a Northern working class pleb.
>>
>>76442355
>and all my friends

Mate, if your spare time consists of convincing people to vote remain on Twitter then you probably don't have friends.

>>76444841
That could work. Anything that appears to put down the Scots will have a tough time winning their trust.
>>
>>76445673
he's retarded but that's not what a tripcode is
>>
>>76432922
They can't. They sell so much stuff to the UK, they can't afford to shaft us. If they lose our input into the economy through us leaving, they can't also afford to fuck over trade with us. At least, not without smashing their own economy.
>>
>>76433880
You're a certified morn then buddy.
>>
>>76437528
At least the people in our government are accountable. If we don't like them we can at least remove them from office through a new election. Members of the European Parliament however, we can't do shit to them, because they're not elected.

We need to leave if we want anything resembling a democracy.
>>
>>76438296
Nah, the economy is pretty stable. The EU can't afford to not trade with us because they'll fuck their own economy up. It allows us to globalize properly, and since only 9% of our GDP comes from trading with Europe, we're not gonna take a huge hit, since we'll be enabled to trade with other countries, with growing economies.
>>
File: 2016-06-08_00-47-39.png (532 KB, 530x903) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08_00-47-39.png
532 KB, 530x903
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>76440657
There will be no economic instability. Jesus fucking christ how retarded are people?
Watch this if you give a shit about your future, your kids' future and your grandkids' future at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leKEUT1TiLU
>>
it is racist to vote leave
>>
>>76443417
I'm not sure how German politics works, but if it's anything like ours; if you want to leave, collect signatures and force a referendum.
>>
>>76430673
Leave.

Great Britain focus should not be limited merely to the confines of Europe, but also to the globe. The EU stifles chances of the UK acting alone to forge these connections.

As the leading nation in soft power, the UK wields unbridled influence for such a small nation.

Additionally, reverse racism card, the fact that Yarislav from Krakow can move freely to the country, yet Kunal from Bombay is denied by the EU's introverted and self-destructive migration policy.
>>
>>76435390
Well we'll be leaving. Our economy and global trade will flourish. We wont get fucked over by the migrant crisis; leaving our women, children, and in some cases young men alive and un-raped. And Europe will keep trading with us as they simply can't afford not to. All the while one of the three pillars holding Europe up leaves, letting the Union collapse, and promoting the other countries that actually fucking work to leave too.

Tl;dr start another world war if you like. You'll lose that one too.
>>
>>76447974
Ridiculous, that cuck can stay the fuck with the snow niggers in Norway.

I do think their will be an economic shock for a while, but it will level out over a couple of years and then we'll be growing with more freedom to blossom.

Things could look very different if the EU deal over migration with Turkey collapses, and eurozone continues to suffer
>>
>>76447974
It's retarded, and if you know the person, debunk them immediately.
>>
File: EU.jpg (643 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
643 KB, 3840x2160
out :^)
>>
>>76443417
The way I see it, we're basically hedging our bets that it will be easier to fix our shitty country from the inside on our own, rather than having the EU dragging us down with it

Honestly I think Germany is about as likely to fix itself whether or not you remain in the EU. Your influence is fairly central to the whole thing.
>>
>>76448803
I don't, it's going viral
>>
>>76448687
Economy is all psychological anyway. The UK is going to fucking prosper under Leave because of the boost of morale and sense of purpose. We'll be leading technology and the sciences.
>>
>>76449142
Is it going viral in the good, mocking way? Or in the bad "omg send this to evry1 u no" kinda way?

If it's the latter then please squash them under the mighty boot of reason.
>>
>>76449321
The latter, but the poster disabled comments for non-friends so nobody is allowed to dispute it.
>>
File: 1442967666029.jpg (58 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1442967666029.jpg
58 KB, 530x530
>>76449559
I don't use facebook. Is there any way to find the person they reposted it from? Could you squash them instead? Can you do anything at all?
>>
>>76440399

Betting firms also gave me hope for our presidential vote and look how that worked out.
>>
>>76449737
That's who I was talking about. Here's the link to their post.
/williamlacey/posts/10154328412102203
>>
>>76436891
>government will be forced out too I think.

Does that mean that parliament will be dissolved and a new one elected this year?

What's the probability of that happening if Leave wins?
>>
>>76434271

Scarecrow? I assume you mean straw man, which it is not. It's a perfectly valid comparison. You have to comply with local regulations whether you sell your goods in China, Europe or the US. The difference is you only have to comply with said regulation when you're selling to them. China's regulations are completely irrelevant if your goods are US-bound and vise versa. As it stands EU regulation must always be adhered to even if the goods were to never see the continent.

So yes, Norway and Switzerland have to follow EU regulation. They also have to follow Chinese, American and whoever else's regulation. Why should we be bound by the regulations of a market that continues shrink?
>>
>>76450120
I don't think parliament will be dissolved. But It's reasonably likely that Cameron will be asked to step down through a vote of no confidence.
>>
>>76450188
This guy's on the money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leKEUT1TiLU
Go to 26:28. The prof covers this point wonderfully.
>>
>>76447974

Man, where do you even begin with something like this? How do you argue against such rampantly vague speculation?
>>
>>76450120
>Does that mean that parliament will be dissolved and a new one elected this year?
>What's the probability of that happening if Leave wins?

0%

There will be a leadership challenge, but that could be really messy. Labour would probably benefit from propping up Cameron in that case, since he's retiring before the next general anyway.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.