[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me dismiss this argument, I know there's bullshit in this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Help me dismiss this argument, I know there's bullshit in this.
>>
>>76424215
Because your special status will end, now you guys can fuck off with your chin held high or be a bitch about it.
>>
>>76424215
if nobody wants to buy olive oil you are expected to pay that stall out
the market staff wants to replace your produce with halal options, effective immediately
>>
>>76424215
>For $1000 each from the most privilaged of us, and nothing from everybody else, we built a shitty prison. There are no doors and even the rapists can get into the women's side and whatnot, and our protection comes almost exclusively from our big brother abroad. You get assraped every night, and there is nothing you can do about it but give all of your money to other people because they say they're oppressed.
>Some people want to break out of this prison, get an actual job and stop being assraped by the peaceful refugees, and start protecting themselves and their own honor.
Vote leave stron anon.
>>
>>76424215
Why can't you just pay £170 for the stall if you're "going get £180 back"?
>>
>>76424215
It entirely neglects the costs of bringing goods and services to market and neglects what the going rate for said goods and services are.

Any system that ignores real-world costs and whether people want something or not is doomed to fail.
>>
File: 1464543043856.jpg (108 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1464543043856.jpg
108 KB, 512x512
>>76424215
It's too complicated not to be bullshit.
>>
>>76428155
It's meant to be confusing anon, it's targeted at simple minds and simple people.
AKA the left/chavs/labor
>>
>>76424215
>Help me dismiss this argument, I know there's bullshit in this.
Well for starters you're not using real money
>>
>>76424215

It ignores the fact that the stall holders shit all over their employees and reap all the benefits

Basically, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer and their lives get shittier, but the poor are told to shut up and take it because GDP is going up
>>
>>76428990

Good point, that will completely change when we are out of the EU and still under Tory control!
>>
>>76429134

better to eat tory shit for a decade than EU shit for the rest of your lives :^)

t. chiang kai-shek
>>
>>76424215
I don't even live in your country, and I know that's wrong.
You give about four dollars for every one you get back.
>>
>>76424215
if those people are allowed to leave, then it really is a market.

if they are not allowed to leave, then it is a prison.
>>
File: Globalism.jpg (245 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Globalism.jpg
245 KB, 500x380
>>76428990
>>
>>76424215
They're comparing a typical market to a car trunk where the market wins out.

The reality is that the car trunk will be more like a Walmart and the market will lose out
>>
>>76428990
>the poor get poorer
this has never happened anywhere, any time in history. full stop.

the poor have always gotten richer. if they want to get richer faster then they can step it up.
>>
>>76424215
>It has rules for all stall holders.
Is the real problem here. EU's regulations and quotas are the worst part of it.
>>
File: underpants-gnomes.jpg (35 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
underpants-gnomes.jpg
35 KB, 640x439
>>76424215
>You make 10x your investment in profit

Uh, what? Do you? How do you know that?

How is this any different to pic related?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.