[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Trump? Don't get me wrong, I'm voting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Trump evolution.jpg (475 KB, 1292x860) Image search: [Google]
Trump evolution.jpg
475 KB, 1292x860
What happened to Trump?

Don't get me wrong, I'm voting for him, but man, watching videos from the 80s and 90s, he's was much more well spoken and eloquent. Why is he so brash and ignorant sounding now? What happened to that smooth talking sophistication that he had two decades ago? It's like that Apprentice character ate up the original Trump or something.

I love Trump, but I hate it when he says these retarded things. It's like he doesn't have any couth anymore. Honestly, watch him his old interviews with Larry King or Oprah or in the news and you see a suave, cool, laid back guy that really is "Presidential material". When you look at him now? What do you see? He reminds me of my uncle just spewing whatever the fuck is on his mind. I love that Trump isn't PC, but he doesn't talk well anymore. He sounds like a blithering idiot.

It makes me mad because I want this guy to win. It's just, you see him on CNN and other interviews and he just makes me cringe. There's so many better things to say and ways to defend himself where I'm like "c'mon man, SAY THIS, bring this reason or answer up", and he just doesn't do it.
>>
He talks like a retard on purpose to appeal to the vast majority of working class Americans. Speaking to them with a limited vocabulary establishes trust and makes Trump stand out from the empty verbosity of ivy league politicians.

Remember, Trump has over a 150 IQ, and graduated from an ivy league school himself. But also remember that he minored in anthropology.
>>
File: fhsjhsfj.png (972 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
fhsjhsfj.png
972 KB, 700x933
>>
>>76420654
I know what you mean and I'm honestly not sure if it is just an act to get the stupid vote or if he is already getting senile. At least new gingrinch thinks, it's just an act.
>>
>>76420654
It's a strategy. Being bombastic gets the votes in the age of PC.

I do wish he would make slightly better arguments at times though.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 635x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 635x642
This
>>
Romney tried using reason to win.
He lost.
>>
>>76421190
This nigger gets it

Remember when a group of influencial black pastors had a meeting with Donald Trump? First they hated him, then they endorsed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ICJFh_2sbk
>>
>>76420654

There's a difference between a low energy, non-conflicting interview while people generally respect you vs a full on salvo from everybody who hates/opposes you.

You don't show much eloquence in war.
>>
>>76420654
i watched some documentaries about him and his early life in the 80's and so and i still believe he just plays racist etc, you cant win the republican nomination in states like iowa by being branded a new york liberal by the conservatives
>>
>>76420654

He talks like a retard to get the redneck vote.

The problem with US politics, is that you either vote for a corrupt fucking cunt, or you vote for a complete moron.

That being said, Trump is still a better choice, despite never actually going to build le wall.
>>
>>76420654
>Why is he so brash and ignorant sounding now? What happened to that smooth talking sophistication that he had two decades ago?

He realized he needs to communicate clearly with stupid people. So he talks down at their level.
>>
>>76420654

He's a master of persuasion. I have no doubt you'll see the sophisticated smooth talker come out when he's elected president, but he knows that keeping it simple will win him votes from people turned off by endless smooth words from politicians meaning nothing.
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM NOW #CRUZINFORABRUZIN
>>
>>76420654
He's just being blunt, that's why he's so popular, he's not pussyfooting around he's just speaking his mind. (Plus he's aged a lot since the 80's)
>>
Because the political process in this country is a mad circus and him, being around the media, knows that its not about what you say but about what gets you more press. Trumps entire campaigning policy is "bad press is good press", and thus far it has worked. Why would he think to tone himself down now? Hes decimated his republican opposition and now everyone in every household hears his name multiple times a day in the media and in the world.
>>
Energetic and outspoken has nothing to do with ignorance. Go away dindu.
>>
>>76423017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
watch at 13:45
>>
Curse of the red pill
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.