[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feminism is for men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459325311338.jpg (114 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1459325311338.jpg
114 KB, 400x600
Can you watch this video until the end without cringing and/or raging? I couldn't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs&feature=share
>>
>>76419093
FUGG WRONG BIDEO :DDDD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHzlFYQwpJo
>>
>>76419192
it really just exposes their true motives: to destroy masculinity and feminize men into weaklings while elevating women to a stronger position of power.
>>
Why is watching scandal or having a fruity drink a demonstration of feminism. Are they really this dumb? I'm about to throw the Internet into the trash
>>
>>76419786
notice also how all the men are muscular and attractive (except the chink at the end). Apparently it's ok to be "feminine" if you are a muscular chad. They don't even see the contradiction in that.
>>
>>76419093
I like this video more, thanks for sharing
>>
>>76420124
it's the "real men are comfortable enough with their sexuality to act like fags" meme.

the suggestion that feminism allowing men to act like bitches is a good thing, or is something that straight men would want in the first place is laughable.
>>
>>76420308
you are welcome, I agree it is a very nice piece of music
>>
>>76419093
Heard this song for the first time the other day. Definitely one of my favourite baroque songs.

Femi-what?
>>
>>76419093
build wall
>>
>>76419786
Then find an other group of men who is masculine enough to be attractive to women ,and If that group become anti feminist repeat the process until no men left.
>>
>>76419093
Well, I did. Thank you, OP, that was nice.
>>
>>76420999
nice trips paco

>>76421909
:3
>>
>>76421677
huffington post is the most cucked "news" site there is. they might as well be tumblr.

No surprise this cringe comes from them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.