[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you /pol/tards thinking about getting in on this Trum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: trumpcoin.png (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
trumpcoin.png
15 KB, 256x256
Any of you /pol/tards thinking about getting in on this TrumpCoin thing?

Thinking about giving it a shot, good to get in now before it goes viral.

https://youtu.be/iMM-X0mDonI
>>
File: lol.png (322 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
322 KB, 436x600
https://youtu.be/0A0KzoFuOLQ

Explains a little more about it.

Official website http://trumpcoin.rocks/
>>
>>76419074

I have about 735 coins right now

about to put 1k in this week when my paycheck comes in
>>
Ia it a scam?
>>
I got about 500 coins right now and about to buy 1000 more if this video will get shared by someone big
>>
Hello peasants. Currently holding 30k trump. It'll go to $1 soon! This is trump!!
>>
>>76420431
Same principal as bitcoin, so no.
>>
>>76420431
No, nothing connected to Trump has ever been a scam. I lernt that in kolage.
>>
File: trump.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
I think I'll start off with 1000 and see how it works.
>>
We're going to have so much winning!

Buy from here https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ

It's still quite cheap. With the marketing it should go up at least 70% by the end of the week.
>>
Shit I might buy some
>>
>>76422253
Yeah I'm going to use Circle which is a phone app that converts your money to digital currency then send BTC (Bitcoin) to an account on C-Cex or Yobit, and get on the Trump train.
>>
I also am curious about this. I looked over the website and everything, but I'm not completely sold on the idea.

What's the big appeal to those of you who bought it? There are a lot of small crypto-currencies that never really get any value, I would be worried about this being one of them. I guess it's extremely cheap right now so worst-case scenario you hardly lose any money, but I just don't see how people would get into Trumpcoin on a large scale.
>>
>>76422927
I'm buying now, hoping the general public gets exposed to it and invests, cash out early and take my gains.
>>
>>76422927
One word: Potential
Other cryptos don't have the same potential as Trump coin has. Imagine only ONE big person on the social media posting about TrumpCoins. Media will go apeshit about it, and Trump supporters will buy it and at the same time make huge amounts of money.
>>
Test
>>
>more memcoins
And people will still buy this shit

Nobody is going to start doing business inTrumpcoins you Fucking regards.
>>
>>76419074
yup, already rich as fuck from it lads
>>
>>76424668
Nice, when did you buy, how much you make?
>>
>>76423936
>Poor person doesn't realise that no one can stump the trump
>>
>>76420431

It's a currency backed by nothing, so yeah kinda. USD is also a scam, Bitcoin is also a scam. Is it a nigerian prince scam? No not at all.

As long as there is demand for it and it serves some kind of purpose it'll have some kind of value. I think there'll be demand for this currency as we move along in the election.
>>
>>76425682
There's already big demand for this. Since this thread started trump has gone up 18%!
>>
>>76424809
Not much I was just talking shit but it's going to go to the moon, man.
>>
Can non-americans legally get in on this?
Also, have only the vaguest knowledge on bitcoin, tl;dr on how one would make profit through this? Can you buy X amount of coins and then sell them at any time you want?
>>
>>76426294
To the moon and then the stars. Trump is going to $1<
>>
>>76426592
I'm from Britain and I am the top 52 trump owner. Anyone one in the world can get in on this. You buy when you want, you sell when you want. Trump is only going up, BUY NOW for incredible gains.https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ
>>
File: 339.jpg (23 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
339.jpg
23 KB, 480x720
>>76423608
This. All's we need is the God Emperor to retweet it. The media will take care of the rest.
>>
We need it to get slightly big for a chance at news
>>
Trump up 40%
>>
File: trump1.webm (410 KB, 770x430) Image search: [Google]
trump1.webm
410 KB, 770x430
>>76423936
Once Trump wins and the Dollar crashes trump-coin will be the official US currency.
>>
File: too soon.jpg (18 KB, 355x379) Image search: [Google]
too soon.jpg
18 KB, 355x379
>>76427934
cheers
>>
>>76423936
In regards to what?
>>
Someone just bought a big amount of Trump Coins on C-CEX
Get in there and buy some coins as long as they are available this cheap!
>>
>>76425860
no the demand is nothing compared to what it could be if it actually starts reaching out to mainstream. I'd say trumpcoin has been exposed to 0.01% of potential market buyers. The potential is huge longterm.

Just look at what dogecoin and other pop culture things were able to accomplish in the crypto-currency world, Trump is much better than them and a much stronger figure.
>>
>>76429167
fact
>>
>>76429167
Amen
>>
>>76429167
Better believe. Fuck the moon, Trump is taking us to Alpha Centauri A
>>
>>76429167
Those meme coins only got publicity. Nobody bought them, only talked about how epic and funny they were.

Bitcoin is literally the only one that has been successful. Trump coin is based on some meme figurehead and has no chance of becoming a common currency like bitcoin. It has a chance of being talked about by retards like you who think it's funny. And also being talked about by the people shilling it so they can make money from the retards
>>
>>76421812
Underrated
>>
>>76430065
Nocoiner on suicide watch
>>
>>76430065
Who said it's supposed to become a common currency?
The idea of Trump coins is to support the Trump campaign and at the same time make money off of that, literally everybody makes profit.
Did you even watch the video or visited their site?
>>
>>76429167
Even Norway is a Trumpcoiner, fuck yeah
>>
>>76419074
Another pump and dump scheme like most other altcoins, this time targeting Trump supporters. Are you really that stupid to fall for an overused ploy?
>>
>>76419074

There are only 200,000 TrumpCoins in circulation currently. I own 1200 of them.
>>
Wait...there are Trump supporters out there who don't own Trumpcoin?

>wewwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
Just picked up 5k trumpcoins

Not a Trump supporter (my iq is over 80), however right now you could slap the Trump name on anything and make it worth a dollar or more.
>USA USA USA USA
>>
I'm currently sitting on just over 5000 TrumpCoins and god damn I'm dying to see it rise. Sadly I bought a majority of my coins on the last big spike right before v2 came out so its gonna be a while before I could potentially make my money back.
>>
>>76432892
Retard

>>76433896
Regard

>>76434444
Retaex
>>
>>76419949
>he actually thinks trump isn't going to shut this the fuck down the moment it hits the news
>>
>>76433896
but my iq is 143...
>>
>>76419074
I made over $40K with Bitcoin. Never touched any altcoins though. This however is tempting.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.