[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys proud you threatened David French's wife and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: frenchcuck.png (375 KB, 920x735) Image search: [Google]
frenchcuck.png
375 KB, 920x735
Are you guys proud you threatened David French's wife and her kids?
>>
>>76418972
Wasn't me. all I did last week was masturbate to anime.
>>
>>76418972
I dont even know who that is. I guess im a little proud people online think i actually do stuff
>>
>>76419035
God there are some sad motherfuckers here.
>>
>>76418972
who?
>>
>>76418972
Very.

Got him back in his shed where belongs.
>>
>French

stop appropriating my culture with your name, shitlord
>>
File: tfw4.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
tfw4.png
17 KB, 509x619
>>76419219

>tfw no cute brown loli gf

WE COULD HAVE DONE IT
WHITE PEOPLE COULD HAVE STARTED THE ROBOT-LOLI WAIFU REVOLUTION BUT WE THREW IT ALL AWAY
>>
>>76419035
>Wasn't me. all I did last week was masturbate to anime.

Anime depictions of David French's children? You sick fuck.
>>
>>76418972
>and her kids

Bwahhaha

But yes I'm glad he felt threatened. He signed off on white genocide, as in the infamous article that said white America doesn't deserve to exist -- way cuckier than democrats.

Why are the third party types usually way more PC than the dems?
>>
>>76418972
Attention whores gonna whore for attention.

Probably made the whole thing up.
>>
Trumps core supporters are the ones who won't put armed revolt off the table, even if it seems unlikely to happen.

The world would be better off if politicians were hanging from light poles.
>>
>>76418972
Lol I had no part in this but if he can't take a little bit of online bullying he has no place in the global political arena. Good job vetting out a weakling /pol/
>>
>>76418972
boo fucking hoo

fuck the National ReJEW, it's kike warmonger Bill Kristol, and all of the the pain-in-the-ass neocon kikes and shabbos goys under it trying to get in the way of Trump
>>
File: 1441750464403.jpg (125 KB, 792x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441750464403.jpg
125 KB, 792x1024
>>76419441
there is still hope
>>
>>76419545
>The world would be better off if politicians were hanging from light poles.

More like every kike and muslim involved in politics or lobbying in any way.
>>
>>76419035
Fpbp
>>
>>76419543
Probably.

Him and ultrakike Bill Kristol cooked the whole thing up to make bad press for Trump.

They didn't factor in nobody caring about this faggot.
>>
>>76418972
Literally who?
>>
>>76418972
What a fag. In the one in 6 million chance he got elected, did he think everyone on the planet would play nice? Every president, after 4 years (especially 8) comes out looking like he's aged at triple the normal rate.
>>
>>76418972
/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>provided no evidence when asked
>>
I have no idea who this guy is but I will offend his ugly fucked up kids
>>
If you decline running because of threats, then the threats did their job. They weed out the weak beta cucks like this guy. Every canditate should receive death threats and threats to their family, it's natural selection.
>>
File: 1464734740665.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1464734740665.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>76418972

I was one of the trolls on Twitter posting pictures like this. He never blocked me, but I had a feeling I got his goad
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.