[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized that the true redpill is becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How old were you when you realized that the true redpill is becoming like Israel and the Jews? The real goal of every white man.
>>
>>76418892
yes, all they want is and israel for white people.
we are much safer then Europe and we kick the niggers back to africa
>>
>>76419063
Based Salomon, I love you.
>>
>>76419063
Well, maybe we should just have put you in the middleeast instead of trying to kill you. It looks like your place, alhtough some politics i cant agree with, is the only civilized place in that hellhole, after gadaffi fell, and assad is trying to hold his country together
>>
>>76421120
if Hitler had done that instead... send 100k trained Jews to take Palestine since the British limited immigration... could have ended the war differently...
>>
>>76421694
Imagine, a germany wihtout a jewish elite, and StGw's against mudslimes.
>>
>>76418892
i can't be a jew or like israel, I'm white
>>
>>76419063
What about the Ethiopian Jews?
>>
>>76419063
While Zionists open borders across the globe. You better hope America keeps tounging your taint, because you'll have a hard time dealing with all the people you bully without dad to arm you.
>>
>>76423034
I know right? To be like a Jew I'd have to commit an act of war or betrayal against an ally at least once a decade.
>>
>>76423639
Black Jews are honorary whites to them.
>>
>>76418892

I like the idea of mandatory military /civil service. Could you even imagine? The entire American youth building infrastructure and training with handguns, learning mechanical and electronic skills. Oh man.
>>
Man, these fucking Jews have the entire world enslaved, and yet there're so small in numbers. How did they do it?
>>
File: happy merchant evil.png (72 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant evil.png
72 KB, 375x444
>>76418892
no shlomo
>>
>>76426718
After the battle of Waterloo, a scrupulous Jew lied, and said Napoleon won. When everyone dumped their stocks to escape the country, he bought them up, before the true news arrived.

By basically owning England, they continued using war to gain land and money. Once they made it so that banks no longer operated in gold, but only debt, they were able to control the western world.
>>
>>76426718
a TV in every home, now an iphone an every pocket
>>
>>76426718
meme magic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.