[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm visiting Auschwitz next month. What should I expect,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I'm visiting Auschwitz next month. What should I expect, /pol/? I've decided to go by train so I can experience what those millions of people went through to get there.
>>
File: 1441227408210.png (289 KB, 646x690) Image search: [Google]
1441227408210.png
289 KB, 646x690
>>
>I've decided to go by train so I can experience what those millions of people went through to get there.
All these millions of tourists get there by train mostly, I see no problem, you'll be fine
>>
>>76417156
After you get gassed on the way in, you'll want to rinse off in the death camp swimming pool. Unless you're feeling sick, of course - then you'll want to visit the death camp hospital for a checkup. Oh, there's a play on tonight at the death camp theatre building, featuring a bunch of players from the death camp soccer team - you're sure to see some familiar faces there.

Have fun!
>>
>>76417156
https://youtu.be/zeMZGGQ0ERk
>>
But you'll never properly experience what [null pointer exception] felt
>>
I wouldn't bother, most of the reviews for that place gave it one star
>>
>>76419982
Yes.
>>
>>76417156
Remember to shout seig heil and to jack off in the crematorium like the anons from that famous copypasta
>>
>>76417156
I went there once. All the chicks were crying. I wouldn't try anything.
>>
you cant enter the gas chamber for some reason.. i dont know why
>>
>>76420261
Because they don't exist.
>>
Try not to laugh the entire time.
>>
File: 1465017538491.jpg (291 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1465017538491.jpg
291 KB, 800x778
>>76417156
remember the six billon
>>
>>76417156
I would play it nerdy. Just ask the guide some well intentioned questions, like "How many people were burned here in which time?" --- "Oh wow! *takes out calculator and adjusts glasses* that's 10'000 a day! That's ... *tip tip tip* 7 people per minute! What fuel did they use? Coal? Hmm *checks wolframalpha.com* Coal doesn't have a high enough gross heating value to burn that fast. Are you sure it was coal? Maybe it was methanol? That would work.. sort of, if evacuated the burning chambers to *tip tip tip* 0.1 PSI."
>>
File: gdhqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gdhqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>76426101
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.