[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Girly man"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: hoodscarf.jpg (165 KB, 1128x489) Image search: [Google]
hoodscarf.jpg
165 KB, 1128x489
Why is it a man can't wear or do things that have been associated with women in the past, without catching flak from people saying he's girly or gay?

This picture is the perfect example. Just a guy in a hoodscarf and yet the comments are talking about how it's feminine.

It's 2016 and women are entering all sorts of domains and roles that were held by men like combat positions in the military, yet if a man tries to do the opposite, people have snide remarks about it. It's a clear double standard.
>>
it's a response to the extreme focus on gender and identity politics. Men who don't self identify as gender fluid or some shit, want to distance them selfs from anything remotely "unmanly" so people don't thinks they are fags or liberals.
>>
>>76416594
Because no matter how hard they want to believe it, deep down everyone knows that men and women aren't equal.
>>
>>76416594
I work in the cold some times and that shit looks comfy as fuck. I can't really wear normal ski masks,they give me a headache.
>>
>>76416594
Because they dress like fags and should be shamed

>It's 2016

nvm you're beyond help
>>
>>76416594
Because it serves no purpose and makes you look like a fag. Masculine and feminine fashion are two different spheres, just because you jam the two together incoherently like a child with playdoh doesn't make it attractive or nice. It just looks foolish and the end result is you get flak from people calling you a fag.
>>
File: tentcloak.jpg (6 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
tentcloak.jpg
6 KB, 267x400
>>76416594
>2016
>not wearing a cloak that doubles as a tent
>>
he looks girly without the headscarf
>>
This is why I need feminism
>>
>>76418315
>work in the cold some times and that shit looks comfy as fuck
No way that head-wrap-thing is suitable for a work environment, any homo who wears a loosely wrap fabric on their upper body deserves it when they get tangled in something (ladder, tree, power tools, heavy equipment, their own smug etc) and ends up with a Darwin award.
>>
>>76418752
Ordering one now. Perfect equipment for a happening
>>
Because that looks gay as shit.

Also because of this >>76417852.
If a man told me he likes to do ironing, I wouldn't think he does it because it relaxes him or something like that, I'd assume he does it to play out some kind of role reversal fetish where he does the chores while his fat ugly gf watches TV and drinks beer.
>>
>>76416594
I don't care if people do things that are traditionally associated with the other gender, past or present. What is important is the acceptance of personal responsibility and self-sufficiency, everything else is secondary. Those are viewed by many as traditionally male things, but they should not be. Those two aspects should be neutral to gender and core to anyone wanting to live an independent, self-fulfilled life.
>>
>>76419386
totally worth the 20 or so bucks

i keep mine in the bottom of my back pack all the time

so far its been a picnic blanket
a tent for shade at an outdoor concert
a poncho of course

and one time as a stretcher when a friend broke his ankle during a game of disc golf
>>
File: tennant-m30.jpg (85 KB, 962x800) Image search: [Google]
tennant-m30.jpg
85 KB, 962x800
>>76419359
lol I drive one of these in a food warehouse. It's perfectly safe. My work areas range from 90+ degrees to -30 degrees. I'm also smart enough to know when to take the extra precautions while working.
>>
>>76420459
>lol I drive one of these in a food warehouse
Fair enough, I frame houses. I'd be dead inside an hour, if not one my buddies would call me a fag and nailgun me to a truss
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 630x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 630x345
>>76420899
>>76419719
>this thread
>>
File: yOR9CCH.jpg (106 KB, 922x960) Image search: [Google]
yOR9CCH.jpg
106 KB, 922x960
>>76416594
he looks like a benis with the skin left on
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.