[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/s opinion on Ataturk? Was he okey? Or is Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Atatürk.jpg (59 KB, 538x709) Image search: [Google]
Atatürk.jpg
59 KB, 538x709
What is /pol/s opinion on Ataturk? Was he okey? Or is Turkey better off with erdogan.
>>
He was pretty based.
>>
File: reissssssssss.jpg (47 KB, 450x604) Image search: [Google]
reissssssssss.jpg
47 KB, 450x604
he was a jewish bastard. glad he is died. turkiye is now muslim and powerful. we don't need jews alhamdulillah
our iman power is enough
>>
>>76416605
>he was a jewish bastard.

I hear this often. But the people who I hear that from also say that Erdogan is a Jew as well. Something with 'Dönme' or something like that.
>>
If that Albanian Jew hadn't been around, Turkey wouldn't exist today. Take that as you will, I guess.
>>
>>76416743
astagfirullah.reis is georgian masterrace. since t*rks are too dumb to rule a country. they always someone to rule thier shit
>>
File: 1368178045276.jpg (52 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
1368178045276.jpg
52 KB, 560x840
Like most great men, he was a homosexual.

It's a shame the roaches further east, where Turkey is indistinguishable from Iraq and has never evolved into any kind of civilization, outbred the civilized Turks on the Western coast and are now electing other cockroaches.
>>
>>76416605
Fuck off mudslim traitor.
You gave Turkey a bad name with your akp and erdoughan.
>>
>>76416938
shut up armenian bastard. turke was shit when kamal the jew found the turkey and overthrow powerful ottoman. but thank Allah. Reis will reestablish ottoman and get rid of devshirmes inshAllah
>>
>>76415938
Great guy, too bad that Erdogan is queen of the cockriach-hive.
>>
>>76415938
Ataturk was based, he put Turkey on the correct path but alas they have since fallen off said path.
>>
Wu-tang!!!!
>>
>>76417099
>overthrew powerful ottoman
>powerful ottoman
Is that why they got fucking rekt during WWI?
>>
File: 1464287652859.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1464287652859.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>76417099
Is that why all the Turkish soldiers die fighting some kurds on a mountain.
Keep dreaming, nothing good comes off a corrupt/mudslim government.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.