[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“My supporters are passionate. They are committed. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (619 KB, 2787x2090) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
619 KB, 2787x2090
>“My supporters are passionate. They are committed. They have voted for me in great numbers across the country for many reasons,” Clinton said Monday on the campaign trail in California. “But among the reasons is their belief that having a woman president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”
Women confirmed for not thinking, but feeling.
>>
>a woman president

Okay, fine, but what does being a woman and the president actually mean? Like, seriously, what are we supposed to infer? Is it even important?

I mean, this woman is rich, connected, one of the 1%. She has a somewhat interesting political past, has a family member who was president, has huge corporate backers, and knows exactly how to spin words to essentially gain support via lying and dodging questions.

In light of that, are we supposed to feel surprised that she might be president? If you ask me, based on history, she's about the most qualified person on earth to get the job. Besides having a vagina, is there ANYTHING different between her and all of her supposedly terrible, male predecessors?
>>
>>76415508
>It’s really emotional
liberals and women, ladies and germs
>>
>>76415508
> But among the reasons is their belief that having a woman president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.
If feminism is about equality and we aren't supposed to see gender/sex, should this even matter?
>>
>>76415508
>“But among the reasons is their belief that having a woman criminal president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”
>>
>>76415508
“But among the reasons is their belief that having a cunt president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”
>>
>>76415508
“But among the reasons is their belief that having a bull dyke president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”
>>
>>76415508
“But among the reasons is their belief that having a bitch grifter president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”
>>
>>76415508
“But among the reasons is their belief that having Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”
>>
>>76415508
>“But among the reasons is their belief that having a goat president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”

>“But among the reasons is their belief that having a lightbulb president would make a great statement — a historic statement — about what kind of country we are, what we stand for. It’s really emotional.”

Because it's emotional, what you put behind doesn't matter, it's what people are ready to believe that does.
>>
>>76415508
>my supporters are passionate
Lyin' Hillary strikes again!
>>
>>76415508

>My supporters are insane. They should be committed.
>>
File: Hillary-6.png (187 KB, 484x514) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-6.png
187 KB, 484x514
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.