[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Pol had its own Power Rangers; What colour would they be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1006 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1006 KB, 2000x1334
If Pol had its own Power Rangers;

What colour would they be?

What would be their colours corresponding weapons?
Megazords?

Who would be the main Antagonist?
>>
All white rangers
>>
>>76412647
I saw this coming but op can't inb4
>>
>>76412647

The white power ranger would be /b/. Originally the green ranger and proxy enemy to /pol/, we would eventually convert them.
>>
>>76412647
This.
All white swords.
Eagle Magazord.
Illegal alien invader villains.

GO GO /POL/ER RANGERSSSSSSS
>>
>>76413052
> Magazord
>>
File: FnBxCH4.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
FnBxCH4.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>76412583

Either Red and Green since they were the leaders and the only white dudes.
>>
File: 1459358088884.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1459358088884.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>76413052
>Magazords
>>
>>76413024
The green ranger could be a Pepe that turns into an even Rarer Pepe

Frog Megazord that becomes bipedal

Would it use and ax for hax?
>>
>Red was Injun.
>Pink was a girl.
>Yellow was nip.
>Black was black.
>Blue = Jew
>Green didn't make sense, made white.

We did that on purpose. I worked behind the scenes. AMA
>>
>Pink was a girl.
>Yellow was nip.
>Black was black.

I always found that laughably politically incorrect
>>
>>76412583
I would be the White Power Ranger, who is a solar warrior with his golden armor and his sword. A true warrior king of the Kshatriya cast. His megazord is a tiger named Evola, whom he rides in times of great turmoil. His enemies are anyone who identifies with the ideas of the Masonic revolt, namely democracy, equality, and liberalism.
>>
File: danger 5 cannon.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
danger 5 cannon.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>
File: cap marvel ish morphin tiem.png (355 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cap marvel ish morphin tiem.png
355 KB, 600x400
>>76412583
its the current day we live in a post visible light spectrum world.they would be pansexual furkins named after non visible spectrum light. example the inferred ranger in my pic
>>
File: Megazord.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Megazord.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>76412583
>megazord
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.