[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you know, it really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
you know, it really makes you think...
>>
>>76411337
>occupy democrats

>entire "argument" is personal attacks and name calling
>>
> unqualified

Like mr Paul Thomas can even amass just 1% of Trump's wealth LOL
>>
>>76411337
>less relevant than canada

Really makes you drink
>>
>>76411596
whats that gotta do with the price of milk
>>
File: 1465206916882.gif (3 MB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
1465206916882.gif
3 MB, 720x508
>>76411337
Mate shut the fuck up you fucking sheep shagger, be glad we dont just orbital nuke your shithole of a country, so get your "Chillybin" and fuck off
>>
>>76411337
As if anyone cares about what an irrelevant columnist from an irrelevant country says.
>>
>>76412067
Thank you chink-chan
>>
File: nz-police-burnout.jpg (71 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
nz-police-burnout.jpg
71 KB, 600x399
>>76411337

Oh look, its the country we are about to rape with the TPP.
>>
>>76412174
>chink
>Japan

kek

Thanks for the laugh emu-chan at the expense of nip-chan.
>>
Watch as jealousy takes a strange new form
Moral signalling
>>
>>76411337
Why the fuck should we care what irrelevant people in irrelevant countries think about us, let alone our leaders?
>>
>>76411337
Certainly, Trump embodies what you hate about America. But the fact that he does not give a flying fuck is what you must love about America.
>>
Well, if there's one thing I'm concerned with, it's how the rest of the world views us. Guess I'm a bernbot now.
>>
>>76411337
>muh feelings are hurt
not an argument
>>
>>76413584
gook. chink, nip all look the same in the microwave from nk
>>
>>76411337
What Americans think about New Zealand:
literally nothing, no one gives a shit.
>>
File: embarrassing.jpg (22 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
22 KB, 300x373
>>76411337
>New Zealand

my god I don't think a country can get more irrelevant. the main reason people visit your dumb country is to walk the lord of the rings trail. just give up.
>>
>>76411337
Who cares what you and your country thinks?
>>
>>76413662
I honestly want to know this as well. Who fucking cares?
>>
>>76413471
What is Trumps policy on tpp? I thought he wanted to scrap it or majorly change it
>>
>>76411337
3rd world pussies being afraid of America is our GDP, m8.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.