[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republican and Democratic FINAL CAUCUS: PREDICTION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: berned.jpg (5 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
berned.jpg
5 KB, 267x189
Trumps already been the nominee for a long time but how many votes do you think he will get today??

Clinton is the "presumptive nominee" but what are the chances that the 813 final remaining delegates go to Sanders

That would put sanders at 1 JUST 1 away from the needed total leaving it up to only 1 super delegate to bend their will.

If sanders takes the whole thing today he could sway a few super delegates into giving him the nomination.

Highly unlikely since Lord kek has willed bernout suicides into existence

MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS

WHAT WILL THE GOD EMPEROR ATTAIN IN THE FORM OF FLATTERING FROM THE FINAL REPUB STATES

WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE DNC BLOODBATH
>>
>>76410312
>If sanders takes the whole thing today he could sway a few super delegates into giving him the nomination.
not going to happen, hillary serves their interests so even if sanders is more popular somehow she will take every single super delegate
>>
i wonder how this will affect turnout.

hillary supporters might stay home, bernie supporters might hulk out and vote or be bitter and stay home.
>>
>>76410430
you switch your vote away from clinton:

best case scenario, your career with the democratic party is over

worst case scenario, you have some sort of "accident" or "commit suicide"
>>
>>76410525
you know whats odd?
I have never met a single hillary supporter in my life.

my moms feminist friends even hate her and their part of some "Rawr strong woman international club"

Its fucking weird

whose voting for her?
Even my lesbian friends and all their friends would rather have bernie than hillary

WHO THE FUCK IS VOTING FOR HER
>>
>>76410312
>If sanders takes the whole thing today he could sway a few super delegates into giving him the nomination.
There isn't even an alternative universe where this could happen.

He lost back in April. He refused to admit it so he could keep collecting donations (lol imminent investigation for fraud) and so his supporters could keep pretending that their 60s/70s era soviet-style utopianism was finally going to be brought in on the back of the ol Peace and Love ghost.
>>
Kek demands it
Trump/Sanders 2016
Trumps get wall, berns get college.
America First
>>
>>76410312
Clinton already has enough superdelegates to win the nomination. They won't change for two reasons:
1. They are meant to vote by what they think is best, which won't just change if Bernie wins some states.
2. Clinton is probably bribing the superdelegates to vote for her anyway
Clinton will win New Mexico, and New Jersey
Sanders will win Montana, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
California will probably go to Clinton due to the minorities, but it could go to Sanders if there is a large white cuck turnout.
>>
>all 813

I'm sure
>>
>>76410635
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you funny shit
god I wish that was true and YOU had an accident
>>
>>76411959
that's not very nice, you commie sack of shit. go choke on your borscht and die in a gulag, you bear fucker
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.