[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Succubus confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: the big bad heard.jpg (95 KB, 582x738) Image search: [Google]
the big bad heard.jpg
95 KB, 582x738
really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>76408377
Things that make you go hmm
>>
>>76408377

Fuck, I am now a #heardsman
>>
>defending the made-up abuse allegations of an abuser just because she's a woman

the left really likes tying itself in knots huh
>>
It was The Patriarchy's fault she did it.
>>
File: semen __ demon.jpg (726 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
semen __ demon.jpg
726 KB, 2048x1536
>>76408377
I want her to ride me viciously, cackling with glee, her eyes glowing red as I quickly wither into a desiccated corpse then crumble into dust.
>>
>>76409681
or nah, go outside and get some sun brother
reduce your mountain dew dosage
>>
>>76408377
Hatchets for the Hatchetwound
>>
>>76409935

>reduce your mountain dew dosage

kek
>>
>>76408377
There is nothing wrong with attacking the character of an accuser. Is a legitimate tactic.
>>
#heardmentality
>>
Leabians are miserable people. Gays are so much better. At least thr ones that are still men. Feminist gays are on par with lesbians.
>>
>>76408377
>progs still can't understand the reason for bringing up past wrong-doing

The point is to reveal the person's character and bring into question their accusations against others or to show a likelihood of having committed another wrong.

Just like with Trayvon, where everyone was like "Zimmerman didn't he was a drug dealer and got in fights so why are you bring it up!?" The point was to show in court that he had a history of violent behavior, lending credence to Z-man's claims that he was being battered, not to use it as justification to shoot him.

Likewise, Heard's history of partner abuse indicates that the alleged assault by Depp may not have been one-sided.
>>
>>76410584
yeah close but no cigar bud

there is no 'point', you've brought your own agenda into the fray even if it is reasoned and balanced

#haveyouheardtheheard #heardinthehouse
>>
A lesbian with a pattern of codependent relationships? Shocking
>>
>>76410289
>Is a legitimate tactic for weak jews who like feats of verbal prestidigitation
>>
>>76410447
semen is the source of life. lesbians wither away because they never get renewed. gays are joyful because they're full of cum.
>>
File: maximum amber.jpg (238 KB, 1279x853) Image search: [Google]
maximum amber.jpg
238 KB, 1279x853
>>76408377
Literally our girl
>>
>>76408377
>Wifing up a bisexual whore with a stripper name like Amber
Heh. Good luck living your last days without any money, Johnny boy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.