[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/ thought on ancient Middle East civilisations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bliski wschód.jpg (9 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
bliski wschód.jpg
9 KB, 231x218
What's /pol/ thought on ancient Middle East civilisations? Are they /pol/ approve, or maybe to sandniggered?
>>
they were caucasians and closely related to whites, many of those sandniggers are litteraly nigger tier, but if ruled by a strong hand, they might behave a little

semi-honory aryans
>>
partinians, persians and byzantines plus maybe egypt were good

everything after islam was shite
>>
>>76407965
they were fine, a little bit too warm for my taste, also good food.

seriously what the fuck kind of answer do you expect?

also nice picture for ants
>>
>>76407965
/pol/ consensus is that egyptians were black
>>
>>76407965
They were a fellow white first worlder before Islam. After, well...
>>
>>76407965
They were probably Europeans according to very recent news.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3611457/Ancient-DNA-study-finds-Phoenician-Carthage-European-ancestry.html
>>
>>76407965

marvels of civilization until Islam steamrolled them back to the Stone Age
>>
>>76410190
>>76410420

Yes,they were all white Europeans that mysteriously vanished after the Arabs invaded...

Fucking /pol/ I swear
>>
>>76410901
>mysteriously vanished
>after being murdered by arabs
Yeah that how it works.
>>
>>76407965

Got shrekt by Islam forever
>>
>blaming islam
Meh, egypt-persia-levantine did perfectly fine under islam at least until mongols.

If anything it was mongols-turks which ruined islam 1-By raiding pillaging 2-By being a dacadent empire and lacking reformation process that west went through 3-By not only adopting more fucked up and less scientific version of islam (thanks ghazali) but also fail to quench more extremist rebellions (wahabism)

You talk as if those lands became shitholes in say 900 AD, they were most deffinetly not.

blame the roaches.
>>
File: PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg (23 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
23 KB, 640x368
>>76410901
>>76411401
People die if they are killed
>>
>>76410901
In /pol/ terms, being white is a designation for the height of ones culture and society. That is true for pre Islamic ME,.

After Aisha rapist appeared and preached his mutated version of Arabic lunar dirty entire cultural value of the region fell to the level of petrified donkey excrement. It was that way until Safavids appeared and distanced themselves through Shia Islam from sunni monkeys.
>>
>>76412235
absurd theory imho famalam
1-Most of the persian works, in science and literature were produced by sunnis and when the persian empire was sunni
2-There were plenty of shia arab states pre safavid era, Fatimids for one. and they were not that bad either.

Sunnis became shit tier in 19-20st century. With the rise of extremism. not that I have any steak in it, am atheist.
>>
>>76410190
>they were caucasians
Ahahahahaha. The Hittites were likely Indo-Europeans, the Persians were Indo-Europeans, the Egyptians and Phonecians weren't and were most likely Semitic peoples more closely related to modern Arabs.Sumerians, Babylonians, and Assyrians are unknown but it is quite likely that they were also Semitic peoples.

Also fuck the Sumerians base 60 number system is fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.