[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse person on television than her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Nancy Grace.png (254 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
Nancy Grace.png
254 KB, 432x432
Is there a worse person on television than her?
>>
>>76407910
Literally who?
>>
>>76407910
She's an obnoxious blowhard, but at least she's irrelevant and has a nationwide audience of about 27. Haven't heard a peep from her since my wife was watching that Casey Anthony nonsense a few years back.
>>
>>76408734
Nancy Grace. Try to watch any clip of her for more than 30 seconds.

>protip: you can't
>>
File: tmp_10479-images880540332.jpg (6 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10479-images880540332.jpg
6 KB, 190x266
>>76407910
No, there isn't. And the bumpers for her insipid show kill my Robin Meade boner.
>>
>>76407910
The entire cast of
The Real
The View
>>
>>76407910
She's fine. Hating on her is reddit-tier cringe shit. Bet you learned about her on Jon Leibowitz show.
>>
Megyn Kelly is pretty grating. Her childish behavior concerning Trump should have gotten her blacklisted from television. Nothing but cringe when she hosts.
>>
>>76409593
>childish behavior
I just saw her interview Trump a few nights ago on Fox News. She seemed uber professional given the circumstances of the Trump-Kelly relationship. She even brought it up, and Trump pretty much apologized and admitted that he has bad coping strategies to perceived attacks.
>>
>>76407910
Yes. Whoopi goldberg. And all the bitches from the view
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x300
>>76407910
This annoying whore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.